Mobile bugout bag or stationary emergency food rations?

mobile bugout bag or stationary emergency food rations?

Other urls found in this thread:

bioliteenergy.com/products/energy-bundle
finn-savotta.fi/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mobile always mobile

why ax and hatchet and machete instead of kukri? where's the first aid kit? a shotgun, seriously?

this

Both faggot

Depends,

If you're in a large city, then mobile.
If other you want to hold down the fort.

i live close to a big city.

Lose the hatchet. Carry at least three bic lighters. You should probably use a rifle instead of a shotgun; a .270 would be a good choice for utility. Carry hearing protection. Life Straw is weak. There are better options for just as cheap. You need a tarp or space blanket. Maybe think about some more cord and heavy thread. Get a small, plastic container with dividers and pack in that thing a sewing kit, a fishing kit, and whatever other little things you'd like to have. If you want to carry a second bag in case that's possible, you should pack a good wool blanket.

Daily reminder that if you're filling a bugout bag full of food and camping supplies, you're really building a refugee bag.

Replace the shotgun with an a short barrel AR. Remove the smaller hatchet. Looks good.

If you're just now getting around to putting together your first bugout bag, you are WAY behind and probably too late.

no, i put one together before but i lost it during a fire.

>Not even a BaoFeng UV-5RA communication system.

How not to survive 101.

Yup. Better to have and not need.

Hanz?

guys
does anyone of you know of a mobile hand crankable mobile radio or something.

knoife
rope
beans
canteen
that's all you need. make spears ASAP

What does one need to treat a gunshot wound?

this guy survives

>meme knife sharpener
>meme water filter
don't know about the other stuff in pic, but probably meme-tier also

Due to your flag, I'm not telling.

Tampons or a tourniquet

I remember watching the New Orleans disaster and thinking of how stupid you'd have to be to not just spend a day walking away from that mess.

>bug out bag pictured
No toilet paper? Gross!

you forgot a first aid kit, dipshit

>UV-5RA
+1
Good radio. Worth way more that the price would suggest

Kaito Voyager KA600. Will pick up global shortwave with an external longwire (about 20 Euros), is crank and solar and can charge other equipment.

No cooking tools or water purification tablets for your food. No tarp and hammock for shelter. You will be cold,wet and hungry.

i need something with a long range like a pro hand held radio. at least multiple miles. like something that field radios in ww2 were like.

this.

don't get caught up in the muh weaponz narrative. you need shit that will save your life, not a fucking armory. Get things for shelter, warmth, water purification and disease prevention.

PITA to program without the USB adapter and CHIRP. Just bought two more because I found them for $36 with TWO batteries, the USB adapter, a 16 inch whip, car and wall chargers, and hand mics.

>Bugout
To where? Away from your shelter, community, supplies and ammo?

Not everyone lives in a rural area.

Nah m8 ur blind

You guys are going to pack a ton of shit that you won't be able to carry long distances.
OP, just do some research from legit sites. Since you are bugging out, plan multiple routes out to your rally point and alt-rally point. Actually go to those places and live out of your bag for a few days. Don't just buy shit that you don't even know why you need it, put it in a tacticool bag and throw it in a closet. Waterproof your gear and avoid anything that requires batteries or electric source, as batteries are heavy and run out and you don't know if the power will be off from there on out.

OP is a bigtime faggot for using that pic

>rifle over a shotgun

you dont know what youre talking about fool

oh shit user you're right, muh bad. i have eye fry and a hangover.

The survive the Third World War forvever starter pack

How far from Polish/Czech border do you live?
Backpack might not be enough if you live far.

Mobile.
If you lack something just kill everything that stands between you and loot.

This is also mandatory for comfyness :
bioliteenergy.com/products/energy-bundle

>skinwalker

What the fuck is that

Skywalker's canibal cousin.

A lighter? That's cute.
Have fun after one single rain.

Both.

My wife and kids can survive forever in /deep woods/. We have stashspots and shelters along a natural loop that can be navigated in rotation longer than our lifespans.

If you're gonna bring 3 axes you shouldn't forget to pack a fedora too

browse /x] shits pretty spoopy

>no Swiss army knife
>meme survival knife
>no whetstone
You're better off if you pack a normal hunting knife with smooth edges and a BW Swiss army knife. That multitool won't help you much, you're better off with a stronger combined plier. Sfork? Are you going to the gay survivalists' annual meeting? A field cutlery kit is your friend. Lifestraw is useless, pack a box of water disinfectant pastilles. Bin the spray can, you can buy repellent gel as well. No bandages? Most importantly: pack a bar soap, it can literally save your life.

Level 3 bag pack, nice.

>all that gerbershit
>machete, multitool, hatchet and some extremely gay tomahawk crowbar
Get a small folding saw (lapplander, silky), one chopper and one cutter. If you have a machete and a multitool you don't really need a big knife, if you have a knife and a hatchet you don't need a machete etc

I think you might have forgot to pack your Constitution.

/thread

if dayz tough me anything that you will be mugged at the first corner because of the look of the bag
I would rather buy unsispicious black backpack and spraypaint it grey a little so it looks dirty and used from afar

>Most importantly: pack a bar soap, it can literally save your life.
This, you don't want to be that guy that dies just because he got some small cuts and then fell into a pool of dirty water.

Whats wrong with multitools though? They are better then swiss army knifes imo, at least the good ones.

Get rid of shotgun, small axe and shitty multitool. Add swiss army knife, first aid kit and ration packs.

Antibiotics and pain killers

>if dayz tough me anything that you will be mugged at the first corner because of the look of the bag
This, get an old surplus bag, western countries that have or had conscription are all great and indestructible. You can pimp it out with better straps and paddings if you want.

Replace the pistol and shotgun with a 9mm carbine and the gerbershit with real tools

i would not worry about it user lets keep this thred up tho cmon all weeeee can all go inwoods togather
=)

OP here.
>all these retards commenting on my bugout bag pic

guys seriously, it was just a random bob pic i used.
jesus christ you autists.

small radio, roll up tarp for quick tent or cover ground for sleeping

You say that until you need it an all you have is that picture. Don't need one for WWIII, how about a local flood or wild fire.

You are the retard here mate, you know this place is full of autism and if you don't got a good pic you should just post some qt asian to draw people into your thread.

Or your just a newfag

This is the first bug out bag pic from google and its infintely better then the shit you posted.
>medical kit
>axe instead of hatchet
>rifle
>slingshot for small game
>tarps
>jojo fish traps
decent desu. Nothing wrong with that axe either

>inb4 you can't make a new handle
Please, they put fucking handles of stones back in the day. If you can't rehandle that you are brain dead,

>>rifle
carbine*, fuck you

This

Duct tape? Where is your fokking duct tape? 2 axes, a machete, a knife and a multitool for extra weight? And a first aid kit the size of an average scrotum? Wtf are the priorities here?

Dying

I recommend bugging in, while being mobile enough to get supplies once the masses have left/died. Moving around with all that gear is going to make you a huge target for ambush. Stay low profile

What's a recommended backpack?

Something without tacticool molle on it. A Jansport, a hiking backpack, or if you want something really rugged, get one of those swiss army surplus packs that are fashionable right now, those last for ever

Milston from countries with her manic languages. Finland is ok to

Fucking new phone. Milsurp from countries with germanic languages. Finland is ok to

Why not molle? You can attach stuff on it with tree roots if necessary. Metal frame with sturdy belts are essential.

Only fags need to prepare. When the time comes, I'll just take other peoples shit by force.

It might be a personal preference, but I can do almost everything with a swiss army knife and a pair of pliers and feel these tools more stable.

>German comedy

Rifle, ammo First Aid kit with as many antibiotics as I could stuff in there, Knife, Flint (+ lighter if I could get one), Hatchet, Tarp, Rope Duct tape, Sunscreen, Cast Iron pot, plate and cutlery, Sleeping bag, Solar Torch, Soap, Detergent. Fill the rest with camping food.

Draws attention to yourself as someone who "has something" Staying low profile is the best option in an emergency situation.

Makes you a target. Just regular straps is good enough and there isn't much point having molle if don't have molle pouches to.

Why the actuall fuck do u need sunscreen in an emergancy?

>cast iron pot
Seems kind of unnecessarily heavy

Shameless nationalistic promotion
>finn-savotta.fi/en/

Then why didn't you post a better pic or give a list, or ask a question about what's needed, instead you bitch like the moron you are.

Both. In wildfire season you could be caught outside your home and not be able to get back to it, likewise the roads could be blocked to your town and food/gas/etc won't be able to get in.

As far as mobile I keep a backpack in the car with N95 respirators, 1gal water + 500mL in a canteen, iodine tablets, first aid kit, a couple pounds of rice, soldier fuel bars and mres, lighter, matches, flashlight, block and tackle w/ chain and 100ft rope, 50ft paracord and 100ft twine, duct tape, some canvas and thermal blankets and a fixed blade knife.

>inb4 noguns
Leaving guns in a car sketches me out, this kit doesn't move from the trunk.

I'm slowly buying stuff for a bug out bag, piece by piece.

>bugout
You have a strange way of saying RWDS hunting season boogaloo.

>LARPing

*Stainless steel, not sure why I wrote iron,

>you're not fitting all of that in that bag
t. fag who's been tribe to Tetris this out for three years and is up to multiple bags

True these on second thought. We finns don't expect to see anyone when we bug out to our endless forests.

Maybe not in fucking Sweden, but down here you absolutely need it,

Also Bug spray.

Yeah it all depends on where you live. I have milsurp because thats common here and because innawoods. If i lived in the city i would have fjällräven kanken or some other semi decent common bag, a generic laptop backback would work to. Ofc you all ready failed if you are in the city

Mandatory:
Tarp
Rope
Sleeping bag
Soap
Bandages
Lighters
As much food as you can pack

Optional:
Iodine (if you're not near a fresh stream you're retarded)
Bug spray (man up pussy)
Compass+map (you shouldn't be in the middle of bumfuck nowhere)
Slingshot (depends where you are and how long you plan to be there)

Literally all you need. Stop overthinking it. Have any of you ever been camping before? Like real camping not 2 minutes walk from the shower?

Oh and a fucking knife. Goddamn how did I miss that. Maybe because it's so important it goes without saying.

That's edc anyway. It should be on your belt, not your bag.

You're overt thinking when you hit that amazon search. Get what you need for the fist several days. It's a bug out bag not what you need to live forever bag

Hi muhammad

Other people (preppers) will be armed...