FLAG THREAD

here's a thread for all the flags we might use for the Sup Forums island. A few simple rules:
>no nazi symbols
>No commie symbols
>no edits of nazi or commie flags

here's the straw poll to vote on the island, either in Vanuatu or chile
>strawpoll.me/13776153/r

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown
cplandco.com/properties/isla-san-pedro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro

Sup Forumss Island located in the South Pacific/South America
>privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown or privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro
>335 acres/0.523 sqmi and 16000 acres for San Pedro
>lots of fish
>warm temperatures
>year long growing season
>no earthquakes

Government/economy
>libertarian-leaning
>tax haven
>cryptocurrencies
>small army
>greenhouses and/or farms

Vanuatu has loose laws, so we could probably easily get independence and set up foreign relations

We can use these websites for the army
>boattrader.com
>aerotrader.com

Previous thread >>>

bump.
I don't understand why we need a Discord. We could just make a general.

heres the company selling san pedro:

cplandco.com/properties/isla-san-pedro/

please stop wasting time on shit like flags cmon bros wtf

They don't sell combat helicopters do they?

Discordfags should be hanged at every occasion.

We should. However we gotta wait a few hours. I find threads fill up the most between 3-5pm ET

Not that I'm aware of

How bout mine?

Some Leaf made this flag

Why Norway and Finland?

You're what? Flag? Let's see it

That was an example some other user posted. Not mine. I like the one that the Canadian made

i suspect they are butthurt whitefags

discord inv?

I made this a while ago, it obviously couldn't have the frog be that detailed but you get the idea

Does this frog come from one of those software books cover?

PRICE IS 13m FOR SAN PEDRO

COMES WITH HOUSING N SHIEET

buy island, pay for a dredging ship to dredge a waterway, get supplies from somewhere and build a port, establish a permanent domicile with food and water, set up some way to get power and internet in order to farm memes, some how get guns and ships with guns, ratify a constitution and claim nationship

There is a port, there is multiple ports nearby and an airport too.

How to raise 13 million USD?

join our discord now
84pPGb

because discord helps us organize, how else would we meet up and get this going?
Generals are awesome! but all it is going to cause is larpers and commie infiltration. This isnt some RPG

fTmZAa
DISCORD FOR THE PROJECT
JOIN OR DIE

I disagree, commie infiltration is also very active in discord, and also gives another layer for identification and doxxing too.

It's beautiful

join the discord and stop larping

wrong discord..
im on Avalon

I'm not larping, I'm the dude that shilled this shit since march

i dont give a shit
more people are in this one.

join 84pPGb

suck my cock nigger, join the liberty island project.
fTmZAa

>fTmZAa
the discord u posted isnt even a discord anywyas

doesnt even allow me to join fagget

Goddamn, now there are TWO discords...

nvWcx64
this should work.

no nazi flags? neck yourself

>nvWcx64
nope you faggets mustve banned me early when i joined. Fuck ur discord, we actually have stuff together over here.

>84pPGb
yours doesnt either.

hold on ill give u a better one

84pPGb

84pPGb
should work man

same one retard.

Thats why I will NOT use discords.

I like it.

Since the other thread died:

>they're too lazy to work.
That's what the whips are for.

Swallowed too many redpills too early on in life. I'm not out in the town I posted, I'm on the outside of a city, but still trying to make a partially sustainable life. I haven't completely opted out, I still work a typical job in town and seek a wife and family, I just live on a decent sized parcel outside of town that was built by my own hand or my own design. It can be cheaper than buying banker Shekelburg's prebuilt mcmansion too if you do it right.

Classics are best.

bit to much white space but i like the idea.

fuck off
I don't want to move to your shitty island and race mix with all you ugly mulatto virgins
sage

This one

ah user with the bee farm i understand ya desu i want to fine cheep ass land out west and go minning i know that sounds lame but i always wanted to go minning i did some in NC and was fun as shit notting but u and ur pix ax my luck would run into a skinwalker or somthing eles spooky out there

If the NEETs are white you could get away with whipping them and say it's not real slavery because they aren't black.

user im sorry to say but 2 boys cant make a baby

And again, 80 fucking acres, plus a lot of the standard 40 acre lots surrounding it are probably available too.

If you can find a place like this for cheap with decent soil and good weather for farming, in the middle of nowhere, USA, so you have all the rights and protections of being an American, opt for that instead of an island in the middle of the ocean where you have no access to stores, delivery services, internet, electricity, clean water, jobs, or women. Or guns for that matter, where are you gonna get your guns? You'd have to boat your way to Thailand and find some underground arms dealer who will sell to foreigners.

Circlejerk Island

I like this better, but I agree that it's too much white.

You want to make money off of an island? Tourism, plain and simple. That is how almost every island nation survives today. Depends on the location and topography, but building accomodations for fishermen, surfers, cabana types, (just to see an user in a white tux serving up brunch!), mountain bikers, hikers, zip-liners, divers, etc. You build it and you market it and you charge 1K a fucking night and if done right, they will come.
>market is fucking key here! potential clients must never learn that the peon serving their rum drinks is a fucking poltard.

How are you gonna compete with places like Ibiza, Dubai, Hawaii, etc? The more established global vacation spots? You're not going to be able to afford putting in fancy resorts or even motels. You won't even be on the level of Cancun or Jamaica.

it would most likly end up that way yes

or somoeone brings a gun and trys to beat Anders Behring Breivik high score

We don't do fancy, we do exclusive. Wedding parties on an island and we feed them coconut pie and shelter them in literal fucking Gilligan huts.

true tourism is a good penny

when you're a fucking nation you can just buy arms off any corporation that manufactures them - what laws are there to prevent that? setup a police force and arm them legally

Granted, some freaking socialite is not coming here, but fisherman, divers, surfers, etc would be happy with rustic accommodations.

SOFTWARE.

servers and more

Nice. A bit too nordic tho
This one is reeaaally nice
Pretty good. The fascio tho...
Too edgy
Great idea. Too much like russia tho.
this one is the best

Appreciate the flag of Bitardsk

bottled water... Fiji water....

So your intent is to petition for nationhood or to take the land by force? The nation that already owns it has a say and the roughly 8 people who will actually end up living on the island probably isn't a large enough population for a hostile take over or petition for nationhood.

You need more realistic plans and a lot more people behind you.

Just made this.

i like this idea

There is a variant to create an artificial island on an underwater rock. Then you do not have to interfere with anyone.

ah that takes me back user

Пoчeмy флaги c кpecтoм?

build a pipeline out to sea-ish and a boat can rock on up and fill a tank, to be bottled in china for a modest profit.

Why flags with a cross? *(fast fix)

pay one woman to come there and I garantuee you that's what's going to happen

I did a quick reverse on white and red, what do you guys think?

WHy on earth is there a cross on the flag? Couldn't you get something more relevant for contemporary society? Like a horse and buggy?

For Christianity user.

What exactly would a serf do anyway?

The cross should probably be white, I liked it! Experiment with the russian imperial flag colors plz.

They're pretty much a slave.

Or a bitcoin.
A COG.
A bit(0;1).
A shoutout to the Roman Empire or the ancient Greeks.
Microchip.
And yes, do play with the cross too on the design.

>For Christianity user.
What do atheists do? They will be pursued? Is it necessary to go to church every Sunday? Are there church taxes?

What would a CURRENT YEAR slave do exactly?

Serfs are a feudal thing, not current year. Do your fucking homework.

tend the weed plantation

Southern Finland will rise again!

Oh so you're telling me serfs today are the same as the feudal times? wow.

uneducated turnip growers? we must keep printed type from them