Harvard professor support open border policy for Japan

>Kenneth Saul Rogoff, the professor of Harvard university, claim that Japan need to accept immigrants to prevent collapse of society

Seriously, Why do you think accepting immigrants is bad?

even educated elite person think Japan need immigrants. how low educated, probably high school drop outs people like most of Sup Forumstards oppose to this idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

japanpolicyforum.jp/archives/economy/pt20141030182705.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japan has a unique culture that should be saved, along with the native inhabitants. Would you rather live in a country that is rich with half the population coming from a foreign background, or a poorer nation full of natives?

I know which one I would choose.

>Harvard
>full of lesser races
No wonder this idea seems cooked up by a low IQ subhuman
>also sage this low tier bait

Populations tend to boom, stabilize, fall back and then boom again. Right now everyone is screeching and pointing at the stabilizing part of the graph and saying we need to accept 10 million feral shitskins to keep from going extinct. As if simply facilitating and funding big families isn't the obvious solution.

Also, stop using a VPN, you pathetic little weeb. You're pushing an open border policy because you don't meet the requirements to move to Japan.

Sad.

I have a masters degree, and it's a stupid idea. Fuck you English teacher

Yeah, that's like me saying they should impeach Trump. Who the fuck cares?

Rogoff is prof of harvard. you dumb bitch

only white ppl
> pushing an open border policy because you don't meet the requirements to move to Japan.
the worst kind of weeb

what's the requirements to move Japan?

(((Saul Rogoff)))

It depends on what you want to do. Typical "bare minimum" is english ability and a degree to live the english teacher meme.

>(((saul rogoff)))
They really won't rest until they destroy everything beautiful in this world

How many fucking migrants did professor Kenneth Saul Rogoff took into his own home?

I'm a mechanical engineer, I speak English but don't want to teach it and I speak little Japanese and learning it right now. Do Japanese companies like foreign people?

I would rather have my country collapse and disappear rather than become a mixing pot of mudslimes, niggers, LGBT and jews.

Have we warned Japan?

Population can't keep growing uncontrollably forever.

Why does a burgerstani think his opinion has any relevance to Japanese foreign policy? Isn't that colonialism?

You're not working for a Japanese company without at least N4 m8. In a skilled field more likely N5 (see: native speakers would maybe notice a couple odd turns of phrase but assume you're japanese from a recording).

t. lived there for 2 years.

He's a kike. He can't help but fuck up other people's shit for his own gain.

k have fun

We need as many people to die as possible,to save the earth from global warming. Rounding up as many as we can in developed counties is a good idea.

>(((Kenneth Saul Rogoff)))

E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

T I M E
I
M
E

The JLPT goes from high to low. N5 you'll have trouble asking for change in a supermarket

legal immigration is fine if the people allow it.
mass migration is not immigration, as it entails accepting a horde of '''workers''' whose skills cannot be applied to the receiving economy. In response, the group must be subsidized to survive, which reinforces social collectives within the arriving horde, thereby ensuring lower rates of integration and 2nd gen adaptation to the market.

This starts a cycle of persistent welfare, from which the now segregated migrants attempt to outbreed, mistakenly thinking that larger families equate to a broader economic foundation. Instead, higher population densities increase aggression over scarce resources, resulting in state expenditures for violent crime and pacification.

In this sense, Tokyo becomes Detroit.

POPULATION NOT DOUBLING EVERY 6 MONTHS !!! OMG NO - QUICK, SEND IN 10 MILLION SUB SAHARAN AFRICANS !!!!!

(((SAUL)))

If my kid got accepted by (((Harvard))) I would beat his ass until he goes to MIT instead.

Ahaha Japanese economy and culture has been on decline ever since the bubble
It's only gonna be farther on decline

No David-kun. The reason JET pays so little is because human trash like you deserve no better.

Dude, if your country becomes a mixing pot of mudslimes, niggers, LGBT and jews then it collapses and disappear. Not the other way around.

Damn, so many women and children fleeing their war torn countries.

open borders let in ENEMIES EVERY TIME
to advocate for open borders when there are enemies waiting for the smallest opening is TREASON
if you were in a strong fort and someone said, "let's open the gates and let the enemy come right in" you'd fucking execute them for treason
but some faggot pretends you need more enemies wandering around to somehow help your economy and you believe him?????
commit that seppuku peasant

(((harvard))) no were full you have to go back now

what the fuck is JET lol
I'm going to college in US and going to work in US, just here for summer vacation
Japan has no future and everything's been on decline, only survived by weeb english teacher who play "I CAN SUCK DICK BETTER THAN THE OTHERS XD" game

aren't those the same thing though

Hey Japan bro, why don't you come see America? See what you think. 'Cause I think you're going to be disgusted by all the niggers. Don't let your propensity for conformity and people-pleasing bite you in the ass. Your country is God's country.

>((((Saul Rogoff))))
we had this thread yesterday

Someone ask him how he feels about Isreal's immigration stance.

Japan would rather die out then accept that.

I don't blame them.

Japanese culture would probably vanish because of all the shit skins that would refuse to respect the country they migrated to. Look at America, we have Mexican immigrants who refuse to lean English and forget the whole point that America is supposed to be a country with endless opportunities.

>Don't notice me goy-sempai!

Japan is drinking the antifa communism bullshit.

There's a reason why Japan has pretty low crime rate.

Jewry has gotten so bad that an American is defending Japanese self-determination.

Of course, the manga and anime helped.

(((Saul)))

Thas right, goiboi.

Does Kenneth-kun like Doujin too?

Japs rarely come on Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums. Stop buying into it. They're all miserable westerners teaching English to kindergarten while the natives despise them for existing.

(((Harvard)))

>(((Rogoff)))
go back homeu whiteu piggu.

>Kenneth Saul Rogoff

Pic related, the man himself.

seems very educated man

KILL WHITEY!!

Isn't this the same fucking retard who praises Keynesian economics?

There was also a scandal where he fucked up his presentation in the World Economic Forum and a bunch of his students debunked him so he fucking failed every single one of them

Who the fuck gave this moron a platform

faggot

Yeah, like that'll happen. Didn't they take in like 11 turkroaches, and then two of them raped a chick? Like fucking clockwork.
Also, (((Saul))). It never fails.

(((Saul))) (((Rogoff)))

Sorry dude, we're full
移民のクズ入れても役に立たないからね。
ユダヤ人のプロパガンダなんかに騙される奴は本当馬鹿だよ 笑

Japan is doing just fine without you...

This shit happened in my country too.

Now we have WAVES of niggers from Haiti coming here to "enrich our country".

Diseases that dissapeared long ago are reappearing now, thanks to all of this "physics and intellectuals" from Haiti. Diseases like tuberculosis and leprosy.

LEPROSY.

Fuck this.

DO NOT TRUST THE FUCKING JEW.

I repeat.

DO NOT TRUST THE FUCKING JEW.

ホロコーストがたったの捏造だったってんのは、本当に惜しいよね

>kikes support open borders for X

Hmm. Wonder what certain tribe this professor more than likely hails from?

Not japanese

The Japanese people will not let their society """collapse""" do to their respect and feelings of togetherness for their fellow kind and their strong spirit and intelligence.

These decadent faggot (((intellectuals))) need to fucking die. They're doing this because they want to destroy the beauty and spirit and tradition of the Japanese, but they will fail.

Nippon strong.

I'll send my people to your country so you can keep posting here when you are old and retired.
The Peruvian ghetto, KEK

>retarded regressive doesn't want based honorarys to have their country die with honor by self decline in population
It's what I expected.

They are an international clique trying to turn the people against each other.

That's really fucking sad when you think about it

A tiny island has about the same GDP as the second largest land mass on earth

At least Russia has the excuse of fucking collapsing entirely due to communism but Canada is just so fucking trash tier that despite being completely under the protection of the united states with almost no need to actually waste money on anything this is the best they can fucking do

I sometimes wonder why leafs don't just fucking kill themselves, they're literally born failures

No question about it. Victorian Britain had only 14 million inhabitants, but that sufficed for us to rule the world with and gift to mankind cultural and scientific marvels unprecedented in human history. We don't need any more inhabitants. We don't need growth for the sake of growth. A natural decline in population should be let to take its course.

>Saul Rogoff

EVERY

>(((Professor of Harvard)))

Major surprise here.

Why do people always fall for this retard’s bait?

This

OP get busy and make some fucking gook babies, you slanty eyed faggot.

it will only be richer for the banker
>population increase halts
>less and less people can take up loans
>bankers REEEE and so does the GDP

I have been to Japan and it was an amazing place to visit. A very homogenous society with a unique culture. No wonder why Japanese tourists aren't coming to France anymore.

Accepting immigrants would be a disaster. Since Japan has got THE LOWEST birth rate on earth, the population would be mixed and replaced within a dangerously short span.

And here's what actual Japanese professor thinks about this:
japanpolicyforum.jp/archives/economy/pt20141030182705.html

>(((((((Saul))))))
>((((((Rogoff))))))

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE YUDAYAJIN

ユダヤ人は間違いなく何処かの宇宙から来た人間の皮を被る害虫だ

Proof that (((progressives))) are the real racists. (1) They value one race of people over another (brown people over Japanese). (2) They don't think brown people are smart enough to self-govern, so they demand that other 1st world countries take them in. This has nothing to do with economics; it's 100% about creating a single universal brown race of people.

Not japanese

Landmass doesn't play into it, it's all got to do with skills, development and access to resources.

More correctly the fact that Canada is doing basically the same as Japan without relying heavily on foreign speculative markets is fucking sad.

>Japan is, without them relying heavily on foreign speculative markets is fucking sad.

A bunch of savage and violent uneducated animals are going to save Japan's highly technological society...

Get read to get jewed, Japan.

>immigrants are always A bunch of savage and violent uneducated animals

>

Friendly reminder that Kevin Saul Rogoff is a filthy fucking jew!

>Landmass doesn't play into it
>Access to resources does

WHERE DO YOU THINK RESOURCES COME FROM

(((Saul)))
Every fucking time.

Billy Sing was a sniper, cold blooded killer, PTSDed and a failed marriage.

>Saul

A good biblical name.