Calling all redpilled psychologists:

Let's start conducting/publishing studies on the effects of instilling transgender identities onto kids at a young age. Only then will we be able to recognize this type of indoctrination as child abuse and pass a law that prevents parents from giving their children hormone treatments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture
musingsofmatthias.wixsite.com/whatneedstobesaid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Courtesy bump.

until we eliminate the white patriarchy, these studies will just be skewed towards intellectual biases that fail to take into account historical and evolutionary disadvantages.

Get out!

>programming children is child abuse
usually yes
>we want to do that but only with our stuff
its still child abuse

>calling all psychologists
wtf this is Sup Forums not psychologytoday magazine you fucking retarded faggot

>not willing to do anything about OP
this is why OP is a faggot

>redpilled
>psychology

invented by kikes, impossible to be redpilled.

We have been here before... like the ending?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture

thats incorrect. psychology was once the study of the soul, long before kikes.

>white patriarchy
you mean the kyriarchy?

Anyone that actually knows anything about psychology knows how bullshit all of Sup Forums is. The retards that post anti-trans shit pass around dated and misinterpreted studies. They're mostly drooling christian retards and listening to anything they have to say is pointless.

Transgender kids are victims of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.

fucking lol, is that really the cover? jesus christ

Pretty much this.
This is what happens when you let women rule the roost. We are experiencing societal pathologies that our grandparents wouldnt have even been capable of conceptualizing. Imagine your great grandpa chopping off his own dick and fashioning it into some crude representation of a vagina, repeatly reopening the wound every single day.

>national geographic
>the cover isn't about some exotic contry and the animals living in there
wtf
This kind of thing would suit "Time" more.

The actual father of psychology was Wilhelm Wundt who was not a Jew. Just because a Jew takes credit for something doesn't mean the Jews did it.

Not possible in current publishing setting. The major journal editors are all left wing cucks and won't publish any decent research that would hinder their view of the world.

The situation is worse in America - in the east we can publish such things but you won't get money for the research and money makes good research.

fucking this
It just became "cool" to be different, most of them don't really think about themselves a nongender niggr-ze or whatever but they just think they'd be too boring as a normal heterosexual woman.

Really? I already had them pegged for strange animals anyway.

Psychology is an emanation of interest in human nature. By your immature logic, every single science was invented by kikes and beeing run by it. Ignorant murica nigger.

how do you go through life, wearing a sign that says "hey I'm a big fucking deal because I say so!" how does that not end in raging out into suicide or drug addiction, when you grow older and realize people just don't have time for that shit.

I wrote this a few weeks back
musingsofmatthias.wixsite.com/whatneedstobesaid

Its on a slightly different topic but it does touch on HRT for children. Basically healthy kids spiral into depression real fast upon taking HRT which will likely lead into surgery with obvious results.

Its a bit long, but it has a lot of sources to cover a lot of angles.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Is Serbian NatGeo different to this NatGeo? I didn't see sodomites on the cover.