Dear conservatives, why are you against abortion on demand?

Dear conservatives, why are you against abortion on demand?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/Aborted
babycenter.com/404_when-can-i-hear-my-babys-heartbeat_10349811.bc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1375108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There Retarded

Dear donkey,
Why are you against personal responsibility

Why are you against personal freedom?

yes, it makes sense for me to be forced to have a baby as a 16 year old single mother because I made a mistake that is commonly made.

>democrat
>pro freedom
are you fucking baiting

That's not an answer

>the personal freedom to murder a child
do people actually believe this?

>A child?

Good job you already lost. With muh feelings.

your an idiot if you think its deserved for a kid to have a shitty life because he was born into a family that wasnt ready for him

thats not just personal responsibility, you hurting the kid too

I'd rather someone who is not ready to raise child not bring them into the world

>Most abortions in the US are done by black women
You mean that Abortion sends black babies to Satan faster?

Whatever works my goy

We obviously are okay with it if it's only minority babies.

White people are a minority globally so I agree as well

i lost because muh morals? what an incredible argument, how did i never consider that morals are only useful until they inhibit your desires. you have truly opened my eyes

>Abortion sends babies to God faster
That's not even how it fucking works. They would have to be baptized to go to heaven, which they can't if they're dead.

You already lost retard. Abortion is legal and will stay so.

Morality is relative.

Why would I be against the largest killer of black babies?

Because it's murder of a person. And currently punishable if you cause a woman to miscarry if you assault her. It doesn't suddenly not become murder just because a woman consents to aborting it.

Yeah it does. It's considered murder because if you cause her to miscarry it's against her will. Abortion isn't against her will.

>have to be baptized to go to heaven
lol

just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right. slavery and child labor were legal, does that make it right?

>globally.
Spearchucker detected.

>commonly made
No, you're all wrong. Stop normalizing unethical behavior. Your answer to one unethical behavior is to double down?

Well, at least it's in line with democratic party behavior.

Why is it considered murder if it's a clump of cells?

I'm not.

I was talking about late term abortions. I agree with you on the clump of cells.

Frankly, I don't really care if people have freedom from their kids or whatever, I just don't want pregnant-at-17 in the fucking gene pool.

The reason I'm "against personal responsibility" is because women will get abortions even if it's illegal. They'll use a coathanger if going to a doctor isn't an option.

This happens in every country where abortion is illegal.

considering it's just cells, it's not actually murder of anyone.

I'm kinda split on the abortion issue but I can formulate my strongest attack against abortion and I think all conservatives will agree with this.

Abortion is a cop out. Often women say "they're not ready" or that "they don't want a child" but maybe it isn't a matter of their will. Maybe they're are truly ready to have the child but they still don't know it because they haven't hold the baby into their hands.

And maybe it is what they ultimately need to grow up, nowadays women wait well into their thirties to "mature" and be "prepared" but I bet they'd grow up the instant they had a baby feeding on their chest. Women don't choose when they get menstruation and they turn out ok, nature doesn't ask them first if they're "ready".

Oh boy if it turns out there are hormones to delay menstruation and women get to choose when to have it, it's gonna be peter pan and the magical country where nobody grows up. Men need women to grow up first so they take on responsability. Society is already fucked up with a generation delaying responsibility during their 20s. Just imagine the damage that the new generation will carry, a generation raised by desperate mothers in their 30s that don't know how to parent, you add the new cell phone technology and the result is a generation infested by narcisist that can't stop looking at their phones for more than 30 secons.

Demonizing religion has had a big role in this selfish nihilist way of thinking. The church says don't use contraception and have kids because that's the natural way to go, long relationships are supposed to bear fruit naturally, humans have never decided to "have a child" during their existence untill 50 years ago.

TL:DR -> Abortion is a symptom of the culture of irresponsibility of our society.

because that's all their brains are: a tiny clump of cells
so they feel skeered that someone might remove their tiny cancerous cell clumps they use to be retards with

yes, teen pregnancy is apparently not a common issue. you're fucking retarded.

>literal death cult logic

it's a joke you fucking moron

>Sup Forums claims to be a Christian board. If you argue against Christianity people start spouting Bible verses and acting like fundamentalists
>Every time there is a topic on abortion 99% of people agree with it

Why do people pretend to be faggot Christians on here? That's so fucking gay.

Like, if you were going to troll and wanted to offend people on here, you would have better luck claiming to be antifa.

>muh religion
>muh holy book that doesn't have any proof of it being real at all

>hahaha, murder is a joke.
>more death cult logic

If it wasn't for abortion I'd have like 30 kids

Abortion should be compulsory for niggers.

Because I don't seek to parse what humans do and do not have human rights, like Democrats do.
The unborn have a right to life.

It's only murder if you say the fetus doesn't want to die, which you can't.

It absolutely does, you goddamn stacie.
>But dad, I want to normalize murder!
no

>killing you in your sleep isn't murder

Why do dems care about MUH BODY MUH RIGHTS but don't care about the bodies or rights of infants?

yes

I'm not. In fact I strongly favor abortion and eugenics. Mostly because I also think Jesus Christ was a fucking faggot. You see, christfaggotry means nothing to me so stupid moralistic crap doesn't get in my way.
Thus I'm able to see abortion for the blessing it is. A means for sluts and other human refuse to spare us the trouble of dealing with their mistakes.

Anyone contemplating abortion as an option has no business bearing their defective offspring anyway.
YOU KNOW HE AIN'T GONNA DIIIIIIIEEEEEE!

Yeah, I hate vegans, too

>I am not Christian so I don't believe in human rights and am a self-interest utilitarian

Checks out.

Freedom deserves responsability above all.

I'm not against them.
If for some reason my protection fails and my gf gets preggers its either abortion or she can raise it on her own.
I want to live childfree.

you're a fucking moron.
why would you rather have the mother give birth when she's a single parent and wouldn't be able to even afford the kid and end up raising him to be some awful kid.

Maybe we should stop this wave of "sexual revolution" and encourage women to have long meaningful relationships again instead of casual sex.

so by your theory if we kill you and all your friends and every alt left fuck who is ruining this country we would be doing them a favor?

>#countmein

Because that clump of cells has a very high potential to become a human being, it's not that hard to understand.

Time exists you know.

Free market, baby
If there's a ton of single parents, there's a higher demand for single-parent lifestyle.
Hence, the more single parents there are out there, the higher is a quality of life of single-parent children.
>But I want insurance policy holders to subsidize my murderous urges!
no

Does'nt really add up.
Despite how much I hate the left in general, abortion is not murder.

Fuck vegans, man
Just fuck'em

you got btfo and you know it lmao

I demand that you be aborted!

Dear leaf,
Why do you and your fellow country leafs feel the need to barge in on American discussions that have nothing to do with you or your country's laws? It's not like I, as an American, give my unwanted opinions about Canada's internal matters. And neither should you onto us.

So does a sperm.
So do you commit genocide everytime you wank off?
As long as its not a sentient being, its not murder.
More like a plant.

that's actually not how that logic works. that's not the theory at all. you're just trying to force a false narrative about "oh if woman are allowed to make a choice with their body" and kill off something that's not living, that means "oh we can kill anyone we want"

what you said made no actual sense

And that same potential is the same reason why we don't execute murderers. Liberals are all against death penalty but will gleefully support abortion like that kid doesn't deserve to be born.

>so I don't believe in human rights
Yeah. You got that right fuckface. There are no human rights. Only the rights you're willing to kill other motherfuckers to protect for yourself.
People contemplating abortion are SHIT-TIER, and should not reproduce. Defects are defects. Jesus can suck a cock, like his single-mom-raised bullshit hebrew ass was always meant to do. If there was ever a need for an abortion or miscarriage...

Abortion has been directly tied to lowered crime rates. Fuck your god.

that doesn't even make sense. the person is already born. it's an actual living creature. stop trying to be funny because what you said actually does not make sense.

well i'm sorry you feel that way but when i lost my first child to a miscarriage it didn't hurt any less than if it was born. i cant believe this world has become so callused.

>As long as its not a sentient being, its not murder.

Vegans are a joke

Abortion has lowered the crime that the pill raised up. Crime has never been back to pre-pill levels.
Watch Coltaine's video about it.

Do you even speak English?

abortion is pretty evil. that said, i don't want more black hoodrats running around nigging at every opportunity.

your trying to bait too hard.

>I demand that you be aborted!
are you aware of how abortion works?

yeah grammar is shitty, give me a better argument lmao

>I can't support an intelligent debate
you must be a nigger

Difference being you hoped for it to become a human being and wanted it.
Also, there are stages.
That's why abortion is illegal after a few months, since then it becomes a sentient life form.
Your feelings don't matter, facts do.
Abortion as it is legally practiced is not murder.

Violates the NAP, cheapens the value of life
>muh abortions kill poor black babies
Two wrongs don't make a right

thefreedictionary.com/Aborted

>intelligent debate
>saying people who raise their children when single will make the child better

get cancer

I'm no conservative and I'm split on abortion. On one hand I see it as an abominable evil, on the other, it is a natural genocide of the weaker races.

Shitskins and Jews disproportionately engage in abortion. All we needed to do was tell their idiot women how empowering it was to have their uterus perforated by the procedure.

actually my logic is in line with his; he is purporting that it would be beneficial for the child to be killed so as to go to heaven. I am saying that we should kill him so he can receive the same benefit. the disconnect in your logic is that you think children in the womb are not alive, so you obviously look at my statement as incorrect. however if you actually look into studies of fetuses you will see signs of life way before they are born, ie. their heart beat can be measured at 23 after conception. so i'm my view the fetus is a child and therefore my statement aligns with his.

oh, i misunderstood the original argument the original person was trying to make, my bad

holy shit do you morons actually think the op was being serious when he used that picture

>saying people who raise their children when single will make the child better

If it becomes much cheaper to raise a single child than a child in a full family, then why not?

Also, learn to quote, nigger

>IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO
>murder is a joking matter

Liberals, everyone

see

>Two wrongs don't make a right
But two rights make it awesome.
What right?

1. Defects aborting defects
2. Niggers aborting niggers

This sanctity of life bullshit is something the right needs to abandon if it hopes to stand a chance against the left in the future. The enemy uses it to their advantage.

Think to yourself the following: What would your average feminist leftard think if we went to a pro-abortion rally and said we supported abortion fully because abortion lets defects abort their crime statistics before they ever become a problem?

>Your feelings don't matter, facts do.
quick google search...

>heartbeat of fetus
babycenter.com/404_when-can-i-hear-my-babys-heartbeat_10349811.bc

>brainwaves of fetus at eight weeks
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1375108/

would you like me to continue?

I guess you missed the part where they want insurance companies (or the government) to pay (((doctors))) mad money for it.

By that same logic, liberals must be bashing vegans.
But they don't.
Why is that?

Abortion has enabled the destruction of the family that has put us in economic turmoil. Not exclusively but it played a large part. People who do abortions are from multiple backgrounds and are everyday people that we need to bolster up rather than condemn for the sake of the nation and themselves. The same reasoning to which you give a damn about crime rates.

And you saying there are no rights and then there are these rights is just contradictory.

But anti-theist were never known for their rationality.

abortion sends YOU to HELL faster.
fucktard

What argument is in place that disfavors abortion that ISNT religious in nature?

this doesnt make sense
aswell as the og picture is a joke

Natural revelation doesn't save people. If anything, you're literally sending babies to hell.