Mandatory Vaccination

Vaccines should be mandatory.
Only science denying rural rednecks and suburban retards will disagree.
There are literally no real doctors or scientists opposed to mandatory vaccination.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/south-africas-secret-plan-to-sterilize-blacks-through-vaccines/5508417
youtube.com/watch?v=d40suCKnjbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Libertarians would argue "my body, my choice". Let them die from a preventable disease I say.

I agree people denying vaccination do so by using the immunity protection of the rest of the population while damaging those with weak immune systems e.g. old people or people with birth defects, not aids zombies though, they can die off.

Unfortunately, rightardation is incurable.

This. It's fucking Shit. At least they just passed a ban on non vaccinated kids in childcare in my state.

HIV vaccines should be mandatory once the exist.
All vaccines should be mandatory.

Nah not all. Imho flu vaccine is a waste of time and money. Most flu strains are not life threatening and your suppose to get one every 12 months and it only protects you from one variant of the flu virus. Needless to say you can still get the flu. Old people and medical professionals may find benefit in it though.

Vaccinations should be purely voluntary. Of course I wouldn't send my kids to a school which accepts non-vaccinated students.

Free market would solve this problem pretty efficiently. Unvaccinated dumbos would band together and die to preventable diseases.

Most people who decline vaccines are progressive parents who want their kids to live all-natural organic gluten-free lives. The rural rednecks listen to sound medical advice and typically love their children enough to keep them from dying of preventable diseases.

No, they need to be mandatory. It improves public health. If you're too lazy to get one flu shot every year, you should be put in prison and have your children taken away.

Same here in Germany. The only people who don't believe in vaccinations are upper middle glass retards who vote for the Green party and believe in "alternative medicine".

the only people i see arguing against vaccines are basic white bitches that read 1 article about it from a cosmo mag

Try harder

>everyone i disagree with is a joo
nice one you retarded nigger

I've never got the flu and I've never got a flu vaccine and I'm a on drugs that lower my immune system to start with. I win.

>Vaccines should be mandatory.
How about you go fuck yourself?

I'm suspicious. The whole thing is fishy.

Too bad, you're getting locked up and vaccinated.
Doesn't matter if you don't want it or your body can't handle it. This has to be done for the sake of public health.
Even if you die of adverse reaction, it's a small price to pay for a healthy nation.

Unfortunately those who are unable to get vaccinated for medical reasons are at risk from those dumb motherfuckers

You'll be first on the list to get vaccinated now, faggot.
Mandatory vaccination will be the global standard whether you like it or not.
Stop being a paranoid nigger, it's for the sake of public health.
your retardation of letting people choose whether they want vaccines or not will result in a lot of death and illness.

Yea nah fuck off.

> those who are unable to get vaccinated for medical reasons
You mean the weak and sickly who should die anyway? Good, fuck them.

We wuz biological weapons an shieeeet

Mate your rapidly climbing to the top of my list to be the first to get vasectimated, you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

If you don't support ALL vaccines being mandatory for EVERYONE, then what can I say? You're a fucking retard.
You're either paranoid or a lazy degenerate.
Adverse reactions to vaccines aren't an excuse either. If you can't handle a couple side effects you're weak and should be culled anyway.
Vaccines save lives.

abolishing vaccination is the cure for aids.

Didn't they use vaccines in south africa to sterilise blacks to control the population in apartheid. Therefore wouldn't the jews try and do the same to use goys?

link: globalresearch.ca/south-africas-secret-plan-to-sterilize-blacks-through-vaccines/5508417

Jews don't exist. They are just white people with big noses

You take that back.

Sorry Chaim, but you're no different from the goys.

Vaccines are loaded with aluminium & mercury. They are not harmless. But hey, you do you guys. Might forget your own kids when you're old though. Talk to pharmacologists in private.

youtube.com/watch?v=d40suCKnjbI

quartz lamp, red flag for them

>science denying
establishment science is scientism not science. it's a cult of social consensus, rigged studies, a faulty peer review process, and shitty people that keep quiet or they lose their jobs

trusting mainstream "science" because you were told to is ultimate bluepill.

there is political bias in science, don't be naive

Even if it poisons them a little bit, it's worth it.
And if vaccines actually caused autism like the rightards claim they do, so what? Turning every child autistic is a small price to pay for public health.
Pharmacologists will tell you that you're a lunatic fucktard for not getting every vaccination you possibly can.

That'ts not the only problem though. Just fyi, that stuff doesn't need to be in there. I find the dominant opinion here very disappointing, it's not very hard to figure out. There's only one right answer.

Human are cattle anyway. It's probably better if they are a bit dumber and weaker after vaccination.

Mfw a baby is literally born with more "bad chemicals" then vaccines have. Also, the amount they have is so minimal that you'd be more exposed in day to day life then with vaccinations.
Hurray for progressive "All natural" shit lords...

Israel gave blacks birth control as "vaccines." can not take the input of my doctor seriously at all,considering they jump through mental hoops to insist circumcision isn't pedophilia

>rural suburban kike meme
The subhuman outs himself again

Some of those diseases are infectious, so they need to be culled as a matter of national security.

LARP harder, faggot.

The autism problem is being cause by birth control pills, not by vaccines. The vaccine narrative was started by pharma companies to distract because vaccines make no money while oral contraceptives make billions in profits.

Don't argue with a false-flagger. He's eitehr an anti-vaxxer who's only putting forward the most retarded argument ever, or a shitposter. Look at his flag, and then decide which one is more probable.

Vaccines should only be mandatory if they are actually made by benevolent people.
Becuase now,you've got no fucking idea what they also add inside the vaccines.
literal goy medicine right now that will make you immune but also retarded and easily brainwashed by jew media and shit.

I support Private benevolent companies to create vaccines and not pharma's and governments.

This.
Retards like (((anti vaxxers))) not only put themselves and their children at risk but also everyone else

>you've got no fucking idea what they also add inside the vaccines.
Yes you literally do. If you're paranoid then take it to a lab and get it tested.

>He thinks labs will reveal all the contents inside

ok goyim.

>talks shit, knows nothing

Big pharma makes $8 billion every time a new vaccine dose is mandated in US.

>vaccines should be mandatory
not surprised that a fucking ausfailian is calling for government to force things on people.

grow a pair.

>Vaccines should be mandatory.
because people are slaves to the state, so long as you admit that I am ok with it

>All vaccines should be mandatory.
yes, you should be mandated by law to buy those products, why should the market decide if they sell or not

If people don't want to get vaccines it's their right.
But i wouldn't let my kids anywhere close people who weren't vaccined. It's just a herd immunity.

>You'll be first on the list to get vaccinated now, faggot.
you're the first on the list to be lined up against the wall you leftist elite jew

>you shouldn't be allowed to breed.
why don't you lefty jews start licensing who can have children, easy as shit you just fine the white people when they have children and hand all the minorities a reward because they can't read, everyone wins

>it's a cult of social consensus,

politically correct culture is in fact dictatorship

So do you have your anthrax vaccine?

If you think ALL vaccines should be mandatory you should get ALL, right?

And realize some are "required" because big pharma got to a politican. HPV was required in Texas for awhile, thanks to a payout to a politician. In the states varicella is required because of No Child Left Behind. School are judged on attendance rates so having all your second graders absent for a week, messes up your stats.

>It's probably better if they are a bit dumber and weaker after vaccination.
why spend all that money when they can just listen to you for the same effect?

>It's just a herd immunity.
yes goy, join the herd

Sure, because everybody deserves a shot at Lou Gehrig's Disease. Of course, they push vacs. $$$$ down the road.

Don't talk to me about fucking vaccines. I lost my 2 best dogs to the canine equivalent of ALS (Degenerative Myelopathy). Vaccines destroy immune systems.

Asthma meds are another money maker. Look it up sometime what long term steroid use will get ya.

>not surprised that a fucking ausfailian is calling for government to force things on people.
they need something to do since their rifles were taken away

the goyim are cattle to be lead by smart city people.
take your vaccines.

>2 best dogs
if those dogs were so good how did they die so easily?

>they need something to do since their rifles were taken away
this desu