ONLY 4,000 ATTEND TRUMP RALLY

Hahahahahahah

Super popular right Donnie?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/trump-opponents-collecting-tickets-to-phoenix-rally-9607003
youtube.com/watch?v=rlqeGc43qck&feature=youtu.be&t=2h14m10s
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/23/how-many-people-downtown-phoenix-donald-trump-rally-protests/594732001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you actually believe Democrats have always been on the right side of history.

How many attended President Hillary's Ral.. oh wait.

Yawn, were are all the trumpsters at?

It was 16k and people lined up 4 hours in advance nigger i watched that shit live

That might be because his voters actually have jobs to go to.

Here's your complimentary redpill!

>It was 16k

In bullshit fairy tale land

I'm glad to see your boy lose massive amount of support.

4,000 attended source: thom hartmann.

Popularity contests are for virtue signalers, antifag.
Also, sage.

>That might be because his voters actually have jobs to go to.

So trump didn't have the largest inauguration ever? THANKS

>Chyna
>Greater than 105
Yeah nah. Those chinks cheat on every test

republicans already won the election so theres not much motivation. pulling in numbers in the voting booth is what counts. democrats lost so theyre upset, which motivates them to protest.

Bullshit

That guy is a "progressive" propaganda minister

I would be mad too I were the group named by the president during a rally. The same group the white house petition has enough signatures to warrant a response about. Facts are fun.

I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the thousands of insane, violent AntiFa and Libcuck faggots attacking random people at such events.

news said it was 15000

OP forgot to mention libs that are still so phenomonally buttblasted that they block book as many tickets as possible then not turn up to try and reduce Trumps crowd size. lmao. Sad!
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/trump-opponents-collecting-tickets-to-phoenix-rally-9607003

oh 4000
youtube.com/watch?v=rlqeGc43qck&feature=youtu.be&t=2h14m10s

Even if this were true, that's four thousand more than Hillary ever had.

Aye, this.

no one will believe you if there's video evidence, you're just making yourself look pathetic when you have to lie about this stuff.

OMG do you people ever stop crying? Get a fucking job and do something more positive with your life

Thats because its mainly uneducated whites who go to these stupid fucking rallies.

Seriously what the fuck is the guy holding rallies for when he's already been elected? Its beyond retarded to anyone with more than a cluster of brain cells....

Here is a guy instead of doing the job he was elected to do, is holding these absurd rallies to get his ego stroked.... and you guys are APPLAUDING him?

Your country is fucked.

i thought it wasn't supposed to matter how many people went to his things anyway

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/23/how-many-people-downtown-phoenix-donald-trump-rally-protests/594732001/

Try 15-19k

Crying is their job.

Why the fuck is Covfefe having rallies any fucking ways? He can't get anything significant done. The Republicans are also useless, cucked, Christian faggots.

There is no need for rallys. These shitheads need to get to work and get shit done.

literally a leech telling it's host that it's dumb.

Enjoying that American money in your economy you inbred potato-eating faggot? Maybe if you had any sort of patriotism you wouldn't let England walk all over you every 40 years and your economy wouldn't seize up every time Bono decides not to build a hotel.

>Oy vey

I feel bad the most for the city of phoenix and every major city this faggot has to have an "adimre please" rally. What a terrible fucking waste of local resources

Yeah... your country is fucked mate. Accept it.

drumpf is done

at least he can complain about muslims on twitter

You don't have enough perspective, and don't understand why it was he held that rally.

You haven't even connected the dots to the U.N. saying the U.S. is a "civil war threat" hours later, nor their condemnation of our country (which seems sardonic, but they're actually legit memeing that)

You aren't seeing the full picture.

Not bad for a work night. An unemployed and inconsequential base makes anytime rallies easier. All in all 7.5/10.

First he attacks Assad now he wants to reinvade Afganistan and start a war with Packistan

The zionists are in control guys, its over

Member the media's reports on the rallies?

I member...

you mad, white boy?