Is this the future of all white males?

Is this the future of all white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gabzydiana/status/900351353570168832
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the jew plan was to force white men to cut off all of their own dicks with glee

I would cut my dick off too if I could look like a 11/10 women. But I couldn't look 11/10 so I'm happy to stay male and keep my dick

i actually gave trannies the benefit of the doubt because i believe in doing whatever the fuck you wanna do, but this open wound fake vagina hole is seriously some of the nastiest shit ive ever seen. If I could replace all this fuck hole surgery trannies with asian lady boys, i would

I mean, I'm glad these degenerates take themselves out of the gene pool and all, but I wish they did it the old fashioned way and just killed themselves.

>straya
>no link
>in all fields
glad to see you're back in good form, the leaf has been doing your job for you
7/10 b8 m8

>apple products

typical

the future of all white males is to accept the bbc of their glorious masters

Good man. Dick = potential rapist.

This ain't bait mate this is a serious problem so fuck off.

well, this is the present of all white males under the eternal kike...

next, after everyone's genitals are gone, they'll start taking people's kidneys or livers.

Doesn't that say whites are less likely to be trannies than other races?

Does anyone else find these videos fascinating from a logistics standpoint? The fact this is possible due to modern medicine is nothing short of astounding.

Value=gone

Holy shit it's real lol
twitter.com/gabzydiana/status/900351353570168832

This fucking thread dudes. Why would anyone fucking do that? Why would anyone think its a fine choice?

>understand the male sex organ
>blueprint out how you will use a few knifes to invert a penis
>execute mutilation
>"astounding"
They've been doing this for many decades.

It's mutilation. These doctors should be ashamed. I saw one of those fake dicks and it looked like a forearm. Hair growing on the 'shaft' and everything.

This

hes gonna regret this so much. Someone post the tranny stories about being slaved by hes own lubrication!

what did he mean by this?

>It's mutilation.

No better than the Nazi butchers of yesteryear.

NOT GOING TO LIE. I WOULD LOVE TO BE A WOMEN BECAUSE MASTURBATION AND SEX IS A LOT BETTER AND EASIER. BUT I WOULD NEVER CHOP MY DICK OFF.

>Hair growing on the 'shaft' and everything.
Happens on my normal penis, too. I'm a monkey though.

I've just had a sudden realisation that the mass explosion in gender reasignment surgery is a good thing. Now millions of degenerates will never be able to reproduce. How did I never see this before?

Does that not happen to you?

yeah dude get triggered af

>can't wait to masturbate
>have completely destroyed and mutilated genitals that will never allow you to enjoy sexual pleasure
WHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy that mandatory daily dilation of your flesh wound.

god damn wtf user

why the fuck would anyone think its normal to upload a picture of their nuts let alone tranny pussy?

fucking freaks!

Just because it has been done for a few decades and is a continually improving technique does not make it any less fascinating. Have you ever stopped and really thought about how amazing our world actually is? Try not to be so bitter about everything when we are truly experiencing the best of times.

I'm not white, but I'm also getting my penis removed and replaced with a vagina. Sup Forums neckbeards are just upset and throwing a hissy fit because they're slowly coming to realize around them that males are the inferior sex/gender of any species, but they don't know how to process this new bit of information because it's scary to them.

she*

>Have you ever stopped and really thought about how amazing our world actually is?
Fuck yeah I love science.

someone post the guy regretting his op on reddit

Doing this whole procedure just to get off. I hope everyone of these confused idiots is horribly disappointed.

No, just the retarded ones. Less on the playing field probably won't affect me negatively desu. Unless there's a race war.

>we are truly experiencing the best of times

You can't change the chromosomes faggot. Your born biologically exactly what you're supposed to be. By definition feeling as though you are the opposite gender is a mental disorder. Deal with it.

I'd say that is a safe bet.

someone pls

found it

LOL HAHAHAHA XD

[citation needed]
Error 404: science not found, just a bunch of neo-reactionary male tears

This is actually good, ya doofus

i can't read this shit

Good luck enduring pain and misery for the rest of your life. You gonna screw your life with this and you deserve it.

really faggot

Depressing kek

every tranny should be required to read this shit before destroying their body. if they still want to go through with it, just give them the gas. it is kinder and more humane

You don't need cock if you are a cuck.

>11/10
>That

No

>you can't change your chromosomes
boom

Please read this Cry your angry tears out user. It let's me know I'm doing the right thing. :)

thanks i read it.

that's fucked up he got butchered

Yes

Waste of trips. I hope the day of genetic engineering will arrive so that we can weed out faggot and women.

Gender theory is actually pseudoscience, cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

Looks like a twinkie.

this is future of everyone who involved with single mothers.

except maybe niggers.

I don't know why... but seeing a nigger use emojis like that is just really vexing.

Can twinkies be used as a penis? No.

It is guaranteed to be if Cronenbergs continue to run western civilization through their kike banking systems and do so unopposed. Look at how fast Gary Cohn jumped from Hillary to Trump via Jared Jew Kushner. This is how they keep control forever, and brainwash your feeble future generations into being Frankenstein monsters with chopped off dicks!

Everyone knows they run CNN, the banks, the federal reserve, etc the time to stand up against them is now.

They should just Harold Shipman all of those mental cases, everyone wins.

I don't care if you want to suck dicks or dress up as a girl but the moment you start mutilating your genitals you're full blown mentally ill and should seek psychiatric help before the inevitable shotgun mouthwash.

The new Frankenstein.

Nigs have the highest rate of homosexuality and transsexuality.

I wonder why you specified white males.

I don't know why you guys complain about transgenderism and racemixing.

It's removing the ugliest and most mentally ill white people from the gene pool. It's like a legal, voluntary eugenics program.

>I'm not white, but I'm also getting my penis removed and replaced with a vagina

It's a shame the surgery is still in a way very primitive.

In the future you'll probably have machines that grow you a vagina from your stem cells. As in a real vagina, not an inverted skin pouch that gets hairy on the inside. As in a real vagina that makes juices and cleans itself. Probably 50 to 100 years away.

There will be much work to do even after we conquer europa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

Also biology deal with it. Honestly disorder is not pejorative, anything outside of normal function fall into this category. Science baby.

I fucking hope not

I ought to be they Adam!

You act like these freaks aren't growing in number with every passing decade of them being ignored. Picture related, your philosophy is to just 'ignore it', the problem is in time society as a whole is transformed like the related picture of Yale.

40 years from now, if people just 'ignore it' then literally they will become the majority like this picture.

You can be my women, user. You little dirty shit princess you.

Who are all these faggots making anti-white posts? You stupid fucks are poor, stupid, and you're never getting laid by a beauty because nobody wants to hang around a fucking loser making shitty posts on the internet. I outta have my buddies at the VPNs id you so I can come put a bullet in your fucking faces for wasting board space. Fuck you. Have fun with your shitty life tomorrow you fucking niggers. Ill be doing whatever the fuck I want 'cause that's what rich boys do.

they freeze their sperm before they do this

I like how you act as your whole arguement depends on science.

I really wonder if the brought counter-arguement is %100 undeniable scientific fact and it obliterates your sodomitic heretical faggot shit,

Would you kys? of course not but you will relentlessly shitpost, so shut the fuck up gay nigger fag.

>whites underrepresented in trannydom, niggers and spics overrepresented
your point being?

No the idea of doing this makes me terrified.

For every single one of those faggots in your picture I can at least show you 10 Pakis and Arabs

Slaanesh is pleased

at least white males make better trannies

But I am rather the fallen angel

You don't say?

>twitter.com/gabzydiana/status/900351353570168832
t
h
i
s

wait, you sissies don't grow hair on your penis?

wtf get your testosterone levels checked

>I can't wait to masturbate
lmao he's in for one helluva surprise

You have to get it lasered off before srs. Even without testosterone you don't stop growing pubic hair.

I have plenty of it. It's a pain in the ass, having to shave it.