Help me Sup Forums

Help me redpill my friend
I sent him (pic related) and his respone was "now you are defending fashism".
Is he lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUlC7oVEtrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show him something like this.

He's lost user. He's been brainwashed and unless he wants to deprogram himself he'll keep consuming everything his television puts out.

try stop him from eating glue. i heard it kills brain cells

And here's the follow-up

yeah he is pretty ignorant when it comes to politics

Maybe remind him that violence against political opponents is a key facet of fascism? Give him a few good history books if he's your good mate.

>That picture
>Defending fascism

Is doing exactly the opposite by painting antifa as fascistic Jesus shit dude.

Lost or not your friend is retarded

Meet him in the street and smash his fucking head in with a club. Thats the only way this fucking kid is going to learn.

meme spree inbound

yeah, I really do like him and I would consider him one of my best friends and I really dont want to give up on him

thats what I told him, still waiting for a response

youtu.be/qUlC7oVEtrk

Ask if beating people up because they're white antifa members would be defending fascism.

Ask him if he thinks real communism hasn't been tried yet.

hell yeah dude oppress oppressors. Thats all anarchy is about. sukkkkk my cock bitch

Remind him that communism is illegal here, but that we still tolerate people flying communist flags and some yadda yadda about thoughts aren't crimes and violence is always bad.

Easy.

Just tell him ''The irony is lost on you when you think that these neo-bolsheviks are any different from fascists.''

Euthanasia. It's the only way.

He isnt a commie and he really isnt interested in politics
I just dont want him to go full retard

>then you lose
When was the last time antifa won a street battle?

LOOOOOOOOOOL that looks so poorly made but good luck man! You legit need it!

yesterday bitch hahaha!

working on it

What inferior race did we ever lose to?

send him this they useful idiots now declare white babies are nazis lol

You need to explain to him how extremism is always bad, no matter where it is on the political spectrum. AntiFa is blatant leftwing terrorism not very unsimilar of the RAF.

No, you didn't go be retarded elsewhere

>inferior races
>lost to literally the same race
my sides

niggers didn't kill nazis, other whites did

also this

Send him this

You talking about the Trump rally where you guys got hit in the dick with tear gas then the police department that racially profiles people (that is going to be pardoned by the president lmao) beat the fuck out of you with clubs?

and some of the patented
"there is no white genocide you racist"
"god i cant wait when all white people are dead"
This always rises some eyebrows lel

>Inferior races
>Lost to east Europeans which are basically the same race as them (Anglo, Slav, German and Italian aren't races you tard)

Try harder neo-bolshevik scum.

This. I showed it to my gf and she said she got wet by looking at it

Yes, honor kill him.

but I dont think he is a commie
not that I know of atleast

Fucking tie the knot right now, you will not find another like her.

Nearly every normie in Europe is more or less a commie, even if he doesn't label himself as that.

>Disagreeing with people who use violence for political aims is defending fascism
Point him toward the definition of terrorism afterwards.

Doesnt matter just send now and think later

pics?

>helping Germany, ever.

Fuck it. Here you go.
Shit's going down. Powerful and not-so-powerful nations are trying to get people all in line. Poking and prodding and preening anything that's 'out of place' or 'not necessary anymore'. It's like the whole world is cleaning it's apartment because it's having company. What kind of company could be so important that people think legislation needs to be passed to make everyone stay on their best behavior? We're meeting the neighbors. They're not from around here.

I am glad you have Trump as a president

>lost to inferior race
Which race was that? The same race? What are words?

>flag
Yes, just fucking kill him, but shill him my false flag Antifa propaganda first.

God lefties are delusional

You think they'll unironically repost these? I want to try my hand at being a social engineering kike.

If you were defending fascism you would be fighting antifa.

How is this supposed to be a bad thing again?

You honestly think your average normie would be ok with antifa claiming that the allied forces failed us in World War II?

This can be very easily interpreted as they failed to beat some nazis and they survived to this day (which is true by the way) and antifa will finish the job, so it's a completely moronic poster.

That's exactly how it's supposed to be interpreted you fucking drunk. The posters are intended to be delusional enough to offend your average normie while not so delusional that no antifag will ever willingly distribute it.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

― Vladimir Lenin

Other posters obviously paint antifa in negative light while this one is pretty much the same as their actual propaganda you dumb amerishart.

yeah, if he's 14 can't can't spell fascism he's fucked

>implying comparing swinging a bike lock at an unarmed person to storming fucking Omaha Beach doesn't make them look like even more of delusional larpers than they already are

All these retards saying they aren't losing yet they bitch about white genocide

Trying giving him something other than memes you autistic tard.

AN UPDATE

"wow and other groups run around at yell that you should kill jews"

should I just get the Luger?

Just disavow the "alt-right" For godssake OP it's not hard to just say "ich habe es nicht geschafft"

If you actually want to explain the antifa thing, tell him how the SA started out.
Spoiler - the SA started out as a defence organisation protecting Hitler's speeches, and when they realised that the communists attacking them could be beaten, they started going after their meetings, their speeches and their rallies.

At which point he'll mention 'First Hitler, Then Us,' after which you tell him that was the policy of the Communist Party officially, while the groups which prompted the SA's creation were cellular, loose-knit formations, almost like... antifa.

In other words, convince him that they are going to conjure up what they are most afraid of by training the fascists in street fighting, which, let's face it, is what they are doing.

Come on lefty shills, you're usually so eager to 'deconstruct' shit, why not take a whack at this?
Or are you happy to be the meat that covers for pedo squatter trash?

The other group runs around shouting 'kill white people'.
Remind him that the American antifa are the equivalent of the 'Deutschland muss sterben', 'Bomber Harris do it again' people.

Emphasise their American-ness (because you're Germans, lets be honest) and racial fixation (since Europeans are deluded and think Americans are all crazy about race as paki migrants skullfuck their kids), their middle class nature as well as how they cover for ethnofascists of any race besides white - if he's that open minded.

Is this unsettling enough?

Die eine Gruppe rennt rum und ruft dass man juden töten soll und die andere Gruppe zündet Autos an, wirft Steine auf Geschäfte und Häuser und verprügelt Leute die nicht komplett schwarz angezogen sind.

Ask him why he's a commie.

he is not

ich hab ihm das mal geschrieben

God, and now hes saying that im defending the right

Tell him to stop using the horseshoe fallacy, and tell him that it is righteous political violence set to the tempo of metaphysical war of the life versus death struggle involving Fascism versus Communism/Capitalism.

In layman's terms, if we are to take back what is rightfully ours, we must smash those who want to destroy it. Just like Antifa. The alt-right weenies complain about their first amendment rights, right to assembly, and other bullshit abstract thoughts of human buffoonery. These things don't matter anymore. The system is in total control, and the only means to stopping it is collapse and total war. We are nearing the climax of the world that the leftists want. The death of the natural, all-encompassing worldview of truth.

Death to the alt-right and death to Antifa.

>The other group runs around shouting 'kill white people'.
>Remind him that the American antifa are the equivalent of the 'Deutschland muss sterben', 'Bomber Harris do it again' people.

This will still work, unless he is already a communist.

Well the world would be better off without jews.

>God, and now hes saying that im defending the right
Is it illegal to defend the right in Germany. God you are pathetic

those were some fun threads

Get him interested in actually exploring what fascism is. You can't start defending something that will trigger his wrongthink alarm. You could say something like: "Yeah it really makes you think how much worse fascism actually is and I wonder what these fascists actually believe."
Because you're German you could tie in your history and mention, "surely nobody wants fascism, but then again our grandparents must have seen something in the system to let it happen."
Another approach could be that you're skeptical of antifa and you could explore it with your friend and point out the things that repulse people from antifa are probably there intentionally because they're corrupt and evil people might want to turn people into fascists. Makes you wonder what fascist beliefs they're trying to make us want. The point is get him interested in exploring fascism. If they can see it for what it is then your friend can critique it more easily and see how ridiculous antifa are.

>group publicly proves whites don't get the constitution
>death to them!!

My point was that the system allows them to beat down any resistance to it. Making Antifa pawns of the Elites. So yes, death to them all.

And I was making parallel with Mussolini's Italy where the Blackshirts raided commie strongholds and basically paved the attitude of the SA.

>were you agreeing with me?

Laugh at him and ask him that if you form a group and call yourself "Anti-Nazi brigade" and begin to gas jews if he would support you. NO? BUT THEN HE IS A NAZI LELELELELEL

He's retarded for assuming that giving yourself a good-guy name automatically means you're a good guy.

I was referring to you saying death to the alt-right.

Ask him if he's willing to unperson you for 'defending the right.'
Put it right to him, ask him how subhuman he considers those people to be, that defending them for doing nothing wrong is a sin.
And if he is, then ask him how much of an autonomous person he can possibly be if he'll just drop his friends for what Americans consider wrongthink.

He's eating up a line that was cooked for him by the big press in the States, and now he's shitting it back out at you.

>death to the alt-right

Don't be stupid. They are a bad day away, a single protest away, from seeing things the way we see them.

he said he wants to go and talk to me, this is going to be fun

I was asking him what the right did wrong recently and he answered that they were running around and yelling "kill ze jewz"
After I told him about what the left was doing (Hamburg for example since were german) and he said that that in Hamburg nobody was killed by the left (see Charlotesville) and that it wasnt that bad then

I really dont want to give up on him

Bait him into a "Nazism is bad because it killed 6 gorillion Jews" answer, then send him statistics on the millions of people killed by communism"