Why has no one update laura loomer's wiki? it needs tiregate. there are plenty of sources in the media

why has no one update laura loomer's wiki? it needs tiregate. there are plenty of sources in the media

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer
instagram.com/p/BWvFqBsgCyn/
mediaite.com/online/annoying-shakespeare-crasher-girl-whines-about-slashed-tire-apparently-its-just-a-shitty-tire/
unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/annoying-shakespeare-crasher-girl-whines-about-slashed-tire-apparently-its-just-a-shitty-tire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer

Sage all Satanic Plastic Jew threads

who? saged

go away laura

Go ask Kiwi Farms.

instagram.com/p/BWvFqBsgCyn/

>▶
> (OP)
you guys fucking suck. Sup Forums sucks. we know laura in real life, and she sucks. do some real shit and help make sure she doesnt fuck shit up in the scene some more by fucking up her credibility. otherwise, basement dwelling losers that dont do shit in real life

was she drunk? did she want to bait him into race mixing? context? who is she? who is he?

shes laura loomer, some jew who works at rebel media. he's mike ma, milos friend. she was drunk and making a fool of herself

ok, and who was this guy? was it milo? isn't he a fag? (serious question, no troll)

i read this like 4 times and still cant figure out what you are trying to say.
shes super jewish and super dumb so i actually love her. shes redpilling alt-liters

just read tiregate if you dont know. shes the worst and even worse in person. she is a fame whore haoxer and i bet she wrote her own wiki and it needs to reflect her more accurately, first starting with tiregate

mediaite.com/online/annoying-shakespeare-crasher-girl-whines-about-slashed-tire-apparently-its-just-a-shitty-tire/

unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/annoying-shakespeare-crasher-girl-whines-about-slashed-tire-apparently-its-just-a-shitty-tire

holy fucking shit, Sup Forums officially sucks. who the fuck are you normies? you love laura loomer? jesus christ, never coming here again, what a joke

(((Rabbi Media))) shills. You should stick with the kenyan race traitor for sex appeal.

sigh. ok newfriends, let me break it down

Loomer is super Jewish. Shes super dumb, therefore a bad representative of her people. Therefore she is red-pilling alt-light people to the fact that Jews are doing dumb Jewy shit.
You two burgerbros who spoke ill of me should apologize immediately.

apologies. but im no bro. im a chica. and im serious, she sucks, just update the wiki for fucks sake. idk how to do that shit myself thought id tip people off to it. its making her look legit, and shes not. she needs to be tied to tiregate and it being on wiki helps the cause. period.

I refuse to use Jewpedia, sorry. It's basically just a Jewish propaganda wiki now. Literally the "Goypedia"

Apology accepted btw. Also, you know the drill. Pop those milkers out.

I bet that desperate ugly kike is writing half the posts in this thread.

Because she is the most useless woman I have ever seen attempt to gain fame. She is at Michelle Fields levels except Fields likes backdoor and facials by her own words so she gets an extra point.

yes, thats what I said at the beginning. e-celebs constantly pushing their boring ass drama.
That's why I was saying why we should support Loomer, because she helps our cause. So now if she was in this thread, I just counter-Jewed her.

or not who knows senpai

God damn why are jews so ugly

You could be right
Be Laura Joomer
Go to the Chan's to talk ppl into fucking with her Wiki page
user fuck's with it
She does a periscope complaining how ppl are attacking her good name.
Please send money to a PayPal account set up 24 hours before going on the Chan's

Eww . Also don't give her attention