Marrying a non aryan woman?

Provided she is hot, would you marry an arab / black / spic / jewish woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huWa6sxbduE
hooktube.com/zWhDymEc5nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No and this board has this same thread everyday, Shut the fuck about being anti-white women and sage.

>arab
no
>spic
south american?
no
>black
no
>jewish
yes

Come on, many south americans are whites but with nicer booty

kill yourself

ma nigga

There is no good sudaca even if the sudaca is blonde with blue eyes.

If the kids will be White enough yes. There are also other factors besides race. Your kids could very well end up being ugly and short despite race.

this dude knows

I'd take a jewish one with blue/green eyes and light skin as long as she didn't force my kids to be little foreskinless rats. The other ones are a no-no.

Why would I want kids who wouldn't resemble me?

There are no aryans.
Only aryans who lived dated back to several thoudand years ago in what is todays Iran/Pakistan/Afghanistan/India.
The word arya comes from Indian language Sanskrit. Irans name is derivative of arya.
Aryan which is muh heritage-tier crap made up in Nazi-Germany is meaningless drivel only to enforce supposed German racial superiority.

Anyone who unironically uses that word to describe white people (funnily enough its mostly americans who are mixed mutts) should get their teeth kicked in.

And then the majority of pol keeps saying how iranians have nothing aryan about them. Fucking form an opinion already.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: SogKBh++) 08/24/17(Thu)02:07:10 No.138837733▶
>There are no aryans.
>Only aryans who lived dated back to several thoudand years ago in what is todays Iran/Pakistan/Afghanistan/India.
>The word arya comes from Indian language Sanskrit. Irans name is derivative of arya.
>Aryan which is muh heritage-tier crap made up in Nazi-Germany is meaningless drivel only to enforce supposed German racial superiority.
>Anyone who unironically uses that word to describe white people (funnily enough its mostly americans who are mixed mutts) should get their teeth kicked in.

>hapa mongoloid finncuck talking about being a mutt

no to all. i dont lust after cummies from shitskin roasties. i forge myself in the temple of iron so that i procure a fair maiden

Either jewish (as long as it isn't some extremist and/or preacher person) or a light arab. They're fine.

are anime girls aryan?

Only Jewish if she were attractive. Most Jewish people are ugly though.

This. I'd consider a non-muslim arab too.

White southern Americans don't count as spics.

I'm marrying a filipina soon, honestly the thought that I won't have white children bothers me, but at the end of the day my son will be R1b and have my family name, and I won't have to deal with a white woman demanding bullshit from me.

I've been with this girl for 2 years and she cooks and cleans for me and overall takes good care of me. I've dated dozens of white girls and every single one has gone crazy at some point. After the kind of relationship I'm in, I could never go back to that kind of garbage.

Not to mention, I've almost completely redpilled her.

I wish you all the best. I hope you all find halfway decent white girls and I hope you produce dozens of white children.

>this assblasted
Even pure blood chinks are better tha you mutts pissing on your ancestors and mixing left and right.

Play the long game user,think about it like this,you love your girl so much that you dont mind tainting your blood line so you can cleanse hers,and if you raise your children right they will marry a white person and thus correcting that small problem

there is a lot of historical truth to this however you have no idea why this term was used and what it represented. The Talmudic Jews believe they are Gods chosen people etc all that bs and are racial, supremacists. Hitler fought fire with fire. Do you know know what black son, vril and thule are etc? The notion Aryan was never meant to be literal, it was only a historical race they claimed to descend from, again it was all about self image, confidence, etc. Their society had been destroyed the same as other western liberal societies by the kikes, it was used very specifically to restore confidence etc. It was not meant to be taken literally and anyone that uses it today does not use it literally either, except maybe retards like you that don't know the context of it's use only the historical definition of the term

just marry a women that cooks for you and gets your dick hard its not that complicated.

I'd fuck a tree if there was a hole in it, ofc I'd marry a hot woman

Yes id marry a girl that looks like this.

Okay my absolute honest answer is any partner who I would consider having children with would have to meet the following criteria (DNA and IQ testing required):
1) Be at least 50% white by descent.
2) Already meet specifically European standards of beauty and craniofacial metrics (I can acknowledge that some pure Africans are beautiful in their own right, but it's a completely different beauty to European beauty).
3) Have absolutely no Jewish ancestry.
4) Have a WAIS-IV measired FSIQ of at least 110.
5) Neither suffer from nor carry any serious hereditary conditions or risk factors.
6) Show no signs of being batshit insane, and preferably have a conservative, family oriented social and cultural bent.

Regarding point 1, I would not engage in first gen race mixing because it's always a phenotypical dice roll how they will turn out. One prior generation of white dilution is usually enough to show whether a European/Asian hapa's children would look weird or not. For European/African mullatos, 2 prior generations of mixing/dilution are necessary IMO, as weird looking quadroons can still be born from attractive parents.

All in all it would be extremely unlikely that I would ever engage in miscegenation.

>arab
No, probably has fucked up genes due to centuries of inbreeding
>spic
Depends on % of European blood. If our offspring could have light features and be considered white, then possibly
>black
No
>Jewish
No

tfw qt 3.14 white polish gf

>white
>polish

UMA DELICIA

Non-muslim arab.

Kek. Is that even a thing.

Also europe anons. With all the rapefugeses there, I would assume every european has a migrant loli/shota in the basement?

People need to get clued in more.
I've spent ages studying how underlying bone structure as well as the soft tissue on top affects looks, it's useful in everything from honing a Jewdar, to seeing through make-up, to getting clued in about how well someone will age, and I can tell you that girl isn't going to age well and mixing with her is liable to sentence your kids - especially sons - to the fugly bin. Just look at those eyes, the low sunken cheeks, the weak chin, the predisposition to developing bulldog jowels in her old age especially if she puts on weight, nope, I couldn't have children with that.
Her entire facial bone structure screams weak and defective.

I saw a bulgarian - filipino family the other day. It was weird because mixed families are rarity here but the dude married a hawt filipina and their kids were also pretty decent (no pedo). Tbh as long as its not a burka im okay with it.
Filipino girls have some nice beauty genes that can be added to the pool.

>LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IS WHITE ESE

meant for this user

>white
>Anywhere near the Word ''america"

56%face.jpg

Imagining what a kid between a Swede and that girl would look like, brings to mind this entire stratum of the English population who I can only describe as racially ambiguous.
Infuriatingly racially ambiguous. They look more white than anything, yet they still look off-white.
I don't know man. The more I think about it, the more I simply cannot see myself ever race mixing with anyone of even a small bit African descent. It's like flushing any opportunity to have a phenotypically Nordic family away simply because you're satisfied with your kids looking "white enough", even if they look like the bottom of the barrel whites with all of the most striking, strong European features rounded away.

you are right user

Black or Jewish, no.

However, there are white Arabs, particularly from the Levant area. They're a different ethnic group than the swarthier Gulf Arabs, and are descended from Assyrians and a mix of other ethnic groups. You see may Levantine Arabs with colored eyes and fair skin, who are indistinguishable from Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=huWa6sxbduE

I don't see anything wrong with mixing with a white Arab or white Hispanic, as long as they're not Muslim or degenerate. I don't believe in this absolute racial purity BS. American and Western women are so screwed up and degenerate. Let alone girls I meet, even hearing things that come out of the mouth of my own mother. Without patriarchy, women just completely disintegrate spiritually and ethically. They are only as based as the men around them.

Finding a woman who is not screwed up and who shares my values is more important to me than if my children end up being slightly darker.

>t. white guy with blue eyes and reddish hair depressed over how recessive his genes are.

>implying anything that enters the brit incestpool isnt an improvement.

no
no
no
no

Can't argue with that dude, but why have kids part Afro-Caribbean, part South Asian, or part Irish gypsy, when you could have kids like me?

fpbp

>Children from arab / dutch parents often don't practise religion
A lot of gothy bitches here used to be half arab lel

I'm marrying a Spanish girl with black eyes.

More than a millenia of Irish genetics flushed.

Can't decide if it's a level up or don't desu.

Like the user said:

Same, so?

depends entirely on the calibre of spaniard you're marrying. i've seen spaniards who look extremely european in craniofacial features, just usually with dark hair and olive skin, but at the same time i've seen spaniards with curly hair and podgy features who look like legit quadroons.

also fwiw that old typology pic is kinda pseudoscience. I don't think there's any basis for the Brunn and Borreby types in europe having the same facial/jaw structure as negroes. the impression is simply given by having a shorter nose and consequentially longer philtrum, as well as lacking some of the refined bone structure of the nordic types.
if anything, it's a carry-on from palaeolithic european ancestry, possibly even neanderthal admixture, but not african.

Okay then

So you shouldnt think too much about it if this woman genuinely makes you happy

>marry a black chick
You are in for one helluva ride if you do. Cultures are WAY too incompatible.

okay since you're a literal retard, i clarified things for you. i collapsed my family tree because drawing every family line back to the polak would mean the top generation would be 128 people across. i don't have time for that shit.

I got all of that, dont know why you need to call me retard, My reaction was being amazed at the time/effort put into visualizing the tree.

I made it ages ago because saves time and effort repeatedly explaining things.
I'm a genealogy anorak.

Jewish women and Black men make the best couples. Prove me wrong

Well considering I married a black woman I guess the answer to this must be yes.

"hot" is great for sex. Sex is over in twenty minutes, give or take. That leaves 23.5 hours you have to be around her without sex. Maybe less if you're doing it lots of times during the day, but eventually the honeymoon period ends and you have to get on with life. I mean, I get it, yeah:
hooktube.com/zWhDymEc5nA
But why would you want to spend the non-sex parts of your life with a girl who is so completely culturally different from you?

If thats the case the marriage would never really happen. I mean a scenario where personality and cultural views are compatible and attraction is present, will pigmentation alone stand betwen you?

No jews and blacks, they disgust me.

you cant be proven wrong because its true

NO.

i want to make more snow niggas

>arab
If she's not muslim yes
>black
No
>Spic
If she has no native blood, maybe
>Jewish
No

latina's are best

I am producing blonde, blue/green eyed children as we speak OP

I have a passion for Italian, Spanish, French and Latina chicks, even though my gf is a blonde from next door. Is that wrong Sup Forums?

>arab / black / spic / jewish woman?
No I would only marry and Asian.