Is being bisexual a sin?

Is being bisexual a sin?

Only if you get caught

Yes you should steal your dads gun and shoot your cock off faggot

how the fuck should any of us know

There's a recent study that proves nobody is actually straight. We are all varying degrees of bisexual

Why would a fetish be a sin?Is also tying your girl and peeing on her a sin?

there's a recent study that proves you should chop your dick off

But bisexualism isn't a fetish

i like to put my dick up literal shitholes and take dicks up my on shithole :the post

I'm not gay, I only got a boner from looking at cocks ONCE.

>Is being bisexual a sin?
Sounds pretty gay to me ((GOY))

I did what you recomended by how not to be gay while getting fucked.
Last night this one old dude picked me up and we went to his place.
He gave me a dress and make up and told me to ready myself.
He fucked me whole night. He fucked me, went to sleep and then hour later I wake up dick in my ass.
First time hurt a little bit.
Second time was fucking amazing.
Third time hurt a lot.
Fourth time I was crying which made him fuck me even harder and choked me. When he finally came inside me I almost passed out.

Lol I have that same image saved

needs a woman for it to be bi.

believe it or not people can have sex more than once, and with different people

only if you fuck a dude

that's better desu

Your faggot god doesn't exist

I'm more cold hearted when it comes to that. Fucked the shit out of a guy before. It was just like jacking off (so basically a waste of time). He was making some weird breathing noises, which didn't help at all. I'm an open minded person, but would I do it again? Hell no.

how can you be sure he was even satisfied himself?

Why would I care?

So he wasn't

Only for dudes.
It clearly says
>thou shalt not lay with mankind as with womankind
this means you shouldn't penetrate a man
however with woman, this means getting penetrated, so it's only a sin if the woman gets fucked with a strap on.

I knew it

Define bisexual? Traps and femboys don't really count as gay. In fact at the moment I'm currently in a relationship with a girl and a very feminine guy. We all sleep in the same bed together( me in the middle as I am the biggest, they usually snuggle up to me). Cook together, have sex together and play vida and go to college together. I will admit that will I have stuck my dick up other guys butts, I have never stuck anything up mine as the idea turns me off.

(((studies)))

being constantly pounded with gay and pedo imagery that's normalized now doesn't mean that anyone is bisexual. not acting on gayness means you're not gay. there's no such thing as bisexual.