Why are Templars so based?

Why are Templars so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/pope-francis-put-migrant-safety-before-national-security/
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
youtu.be/gUHDN8BJTWQ?t=10m42s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinon_Parchment
youtu.be/aNu3Z9SyJ84
gotquestions.org/Yeshua-Jesus.html
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
archive.is/kXfOz
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 24:9,Genesis 49:9,Genesis 12:3&version=NKJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Passion, Also some decent larpers

The original LARPing faggots that wound up crippling and destroying Christian nations.

>kike lover wearing templar cross
Absolutely disgusting.

>Tfw you never got to be in the crusades

That was just the Venetians.

My Grandpa had a free-mason book laying around and it said(a picture of ranks) that the templar is a sect of freemasonry and so are a group called the red cross that could be the same.

Because they're Actual Catholic,
not the shit Francis peddles today

Jesuits are the real MVP

Rosecrucians are dead and gone.
The group calling themselves the Rosecrucians based in Orange County (or something) is not the same. I repeat, not the same.
They stole the name and try to make it look like they are part of the real-deal lineage.

Cry me more.

>Sacks and damages Constantinople multiple times so that the Turks would conquer it with ease
SO BASED!

how do we make crusades happen again

Something needs to happen to unite Christendom, something very very bad. Oh and the current pope needs to grow a pair and man the fuck up.

You need to pick a big center of Eastern Christendoom and then sack it thus letting BASED muslims take it over. I would suggest Moscow.

It's a side degree. Same with Red Cross of Constantine (not Templar related. It's to do with the Conversion).

>unite Christendom
You mean western european catholics? Becouse everyone east of germany was too fucking bussy dealing with getting crusade'd themselves and ortodox were against the idea since the very start.

Rosecrucians aren't related to freemasonry
t. freemason

We kind of are.
>t. both

UGL NSW & ACT?

Putting in my papers for HRA tomorrow. Did MM like a month ago

I mean all of Christendom, every denomination. Head of every church declares a crusade/alliance together.

Focus energy into removing the kebab, not installing the kebab like with what Merkel is doing. Kebab must be removed, and don't ever mock Jacques De Molay again, he literally dindu nuffin wrong. Oh and I wouldn't claim that Catholics have the divine "based" monopoly, especially with your current pope.

QLD. HRA is great (especially with MMM), but don't neglect the Craft. And keep an eye on what they tell you the hidden secrets are meant to be, and compare the two.

Alot of christians see the pope as the anti-christ, so I don't really think that would help.

fuck Jesuits.
They tried to give away California in the past.
Now they're trying to give away Europe.
So good at giving away shit that's not theirs.

>Alot of christians see the pope as the anti-christ
Because he is lol.

Are you that dude I've seen in mason topics on /x/? Mark Lodge and HRA are combined in NSW

Never going to happen. Only catholics did crusades, ortodox churches were against it since the start. Sack of Constantinopole only made shit worst.
After burning Jan Huss and more or less declaring crusade on Czechs you can forget about central europe going with it.
Hell. Even catholic Poland sees "crusading" teutonic knights as symbol of all taht is wrong with the world.
There are also lutherans who sided with turks under Vienna.

And this is why we will never have another crusade.

>He thinks a literal nigger toe licker will declare a crusade
No,

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/pope-francis-put-migrant-safety-before-national-security/

That is why we won't have another Crusade (at least not under Francis).

I'm sure they'll all unite when it is their churches being ackbar'd by the islamic hordes, like I said, a unifying event needs to happen, something very very bad and I also said not under this pope because he's a fucking cuck.

>I'm sure they'll all unite when it is their churches being ackbar'd by the islamic hordes
All of islam would literally declare a war against christians and it would still not happen.
Fucking Luther himself said that he sees no difference between muslims and catholics.
Alo ortodox would rage about the word alone. Wounds of Constantinopole are still not closed.
But said war is not going to happen mostly becouse islam is just as fractured as christianity, if not more so.

No once cares about Lutherans or Orthocux, they will unite or die, the choice is in their hands.

And no, war isn't going to happen for the reason you said and for the fact that Christendom has had its balls cut off, along with traitor atheist scum and jews ruining everything.

Fuck this planet, an asteroid needs to hit soon and wipe out everything.

Ultimate playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs

tfw people think i'm weird because i still call it Constantinople instead of whatever kebab name it has now

Because more crosses means more holy power.

Why not just make an actual playlist on youtube?

fag

Templars is the problem.
Source: Assassin's Creed

Maybe. There are several Ausbros, and one prolific Texan.

Assassin's are the problem.
Source: Assassin's Creed

Had a mission outside of watching society wank about tranny rights and being friendly to niggers and muslim invaders

'Why are Templars so gay?' would be a better question.

THEY ARE FUCKING HERETICS!
BLASPHEMOUS FUCKERS PISSING ON CROSSES IN INITIATION RITUALS!
THEY JUST GOT TOO MUCH OF SALOMONS KOOL AID!

>sacking Constantinople
>based

First crusade was good and the only objective success.
Led to some good movies.

it was still called Constantinople by the westerners in the 1920's despite the roaches being there for more than 400 years. we got cucked only recently

>Implying the best crusade wasn't the one led by Norway.

After being persecuted by pope clement V the templars were rounded up and burnt at the stake. The ones who could fled to England and there is a lot of evidence indicating they created freemasonry there, using all the codesd handshakes and language to determine if they could trust someone. There's a really good book called born in blood by john J Robinson that's worth checking out if you're interested in this sort of stuff

The templars were trained to be knights their entire lives. The church killing them was the equivalent of taking away guns.

Muslims were scared shitless of them because it would be like pro ball players vs high school kids.

calm down

why are you DEUS VULT larpers not angry about Jews having the Holy Lands?

>not calling it Carigrad

>thinks the templars were the ones responsible for the sack of Constantinople when it was already long disbanded by the 4th Crusade.

How stupid are you? If you want to blame someone or something, blame the Catholic church and the Venetians. They were the ones jewing during the whole time.

>After being persecuted by pope clement V
No, he found them innocent. Phillip IV was the one who shat in their dinner.
>born in blood by john J Robinson that's worth checking
That's just not true. His conclusions are rubbish because he works from lousy data.

>worship a dead kike on a stick
>based

Research Illuminati history, you fucking bluepilled morons.

The Templars were the Trojan horse of the Synagogue of Satan in Catholicism during the dark ages. Their satanic rituals were exposed by the true Knights of Christ and they all burnt at the stake for their crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Once they disappeared, their esoteric secret society carried on underground with the Rosicrucians, then the Bavarian Illuminati, then their Rothschild bankers took the highest positions of power and gave birth to the prison society we are living right now.

youtu.be/gUHDN8BJTWQ?t=10m42s

Third Crusade was the only decent one that caused Saladins army to abandon him and run away in battle.

t. English Templars.

Templar's were literally Luciferians that were burned at the stake for heresy glow i the dark CIA nigger faggot

They weren't, though. They were found innocent. A temporal monarch burned them for being enemies.

>temporal monarch
sounds like a time controlling superboss from a JRPG

They were tortured and forced to confess to sins they did not commit under Philip the Fair because he was in debt. They were cleared of these crimes by a pope.

This is the story they want you to think.

But Templars were Gnostics and they were warning people about the Demiurge who is the Lord of the OT that the Jews follow.

Some Gnostics who understood this Gnosis or mysteries were following the Demiurge, and that is bad. But real Gnostics know that there is a God even higher then the Chief Archon.

this is all bullshit niggers they worshiped the head of john the baptist and Baphomet I wrote a book on this shit my nigga

this user knows it is complex you would not understand a clear cut answer it requires a lot of research

Because they worship a nigga who was supposedly God, but fucking died and had a spear shoved through him.

Gnostics knew about the Jews and their Saturn worship and the Black Cube that represents Yaldabaoth.

So if your a Templar and your choosing to side with the Demiurge then yea, you are a Jew lover. Because they follow him as their Lord.

But if you really understood Gnosticism you would rebel against the Archons.

Ask any Jew and they will tell you Jesus is not their messiah.

They are waiting for another they call Yahshua that means Yah is Savior.

Yah is a name of the Son of the Demiurge. The Archon linked with Jupiter.

They crucified Jesus because he was not their Messiah, because he was doing things that was against what their Lord wanted.

Templars are Gnostics that hold the secret of the Grail.

It is the Lord of the OT that wants to keep us from Life.

The true Eucharist is the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

Listen, templars are fucking retarded because they worship a dead nigga.

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet translation:

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinon_Parchment

Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger.

His Death and Resurrection is proof of his power over Life and Death.

Wut? The byzantine emperor komnenos begged the pope and west to send the crusades to recapture his land from the Seljuks. They loved the crusaders as long as they were doing their dirty work and killing for them

Messiah = Jupiter
youtu.be/aNu3Z9SyJ84

Prove his ressurection? and also, is he your prophet, or your god? Is the trinity 3 gods or 1? 1+1+1 cannot = 1 my nigga

>What did the Gnostics know that made them so based -asks user

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

Only in the minds of nerdy pencil neckbeard Christ cucks like pic related.

again your knowledge is too pleb to understand any of this and I won't take the time to Illuminate you believe whatever you want nigger faggot

>1+1+1 cannot = 1
No, but 1=1=1 works just fine.

I am so tired of people posting dis-info under false pretenses while larping with the Templar flag.

Yeshua = Jesus translated from Hebrew into English you heathen. You're as bad as those 'black Hebrew Israelite" in new york.

gotquestions.org/Yeshua-Jesus.html

>Question: "If His name was Yeshua, why do we call Him Jesus?"

>Answer: Some people claim that our Lord should not be referred to as “Jesus.” Instead, we should only use the name “Yeshua.” Some even go so far as to say that calling Him “Jesus” is blasphemous. Others go into great detail about how the name “Jesus” is unbiblical because the letter J is a modern invention and there was no letter J in Greek or Hebrew.

>Yeshua is the Hebrew name, and its English spelling is “Joshua.” Iesous is the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew name, and its English spelling is “Jesus.” Thus, the names “Joshua” and “Jesus” are essentially the same; both are English pronunciations of the Hebrew and Greek names for our Lord. (For examples of how the two names are interchangeable, see Acts 7:45 and Hebrews 4:8 in the KJV. In both cases, the word Jesus refers to the Old Testament character Joshua.)

>Christ cuck
>neckbeard-atheist.jpg
You just can't decide what you want to strawman and when. It's interchangeable to you, as long as no part of you has to change. Interesting insight into your neurosis.

The Gnostic God is the All.

We call him the Father of the Aeons and he is said to be Unknowable.

Our Messiah is the Divine Allogenes / Autogene.

He is the first Aeon.

The Trinity to a Gnostic is the Alchemical Trinity of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury, the Body, Soul and Spirit.

We are a Triune Being. Our Soul is how the Demiurge Traps us in his Matrix with the Black Cube.

But we have the Divine Spark, it is the Spirit of the Aeons.

We have the Potential to Escape to the Pleroma.

>derp derp muh baphomet muh satanism derp derp derp
Be quiet American, you know nothing. Only Jew tricks taught to you because you're basically Israel.

Knights Templar did nothing wrong, at all. Those that hate them are either sand rats durka durks that can't handle medieval banter.

You are good goyim, yes you are!

>Yeshua = Jesus translated from Hebrew into English you heathen

You dont get it.

They want you to follow the son of their Father as Messiah.

They are trying to confuse you.

lol nigger you sourced a kikepedia article and trying to tell me I'm a kike shill and that I know nothing stfu you jackass
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups

Archived that for you
archive.is/kXfOz

Jesus could do nothing, don't act like he is god

>John 5:30 I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Jesus prayed to God, but surely that would have no use?

>Matthew 14:23 He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray; and when it was evening, He was there alone.

Jesus is nothing more than the prophet, so stop worshipping the creation, and worship the one creator

your "knowledge" is entirely one dimensional you have no clue what is really going on this world you are still in the matrix I am not

>Yeshua = Jesus
Here you go m8. Of course you won't actually read it, you just like to feign insight.

Reminder that GNOSTIC SCUM are workers of Satan and are inherent dangers to Christendom, and therefore will get judged accordingly.

Sorry Arius, but lrn2Avatara.

Reminder that your god is the Jealous god

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Deuteronomy 6:15

for the LORD your God, who lives among you, is a jealous God. His anger will flare up against you, and he will wipe you from the face of the earth.

Exodus 34:14

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Exodus 20:5

"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 4:23

“...Do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God”

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?

they're the original banking system

>I wish to larp as a templar while simultaneously hating His Chosen, which is punishable by GOD's Curse, then makes up his own theology outside of the actual biblical text.

or

>I am not a heretic scoundrel, pushing disinfo while larping with a templar flag.

which will it be?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 24:9,Genesis 49:9,Genesis 12:3&version=NKJV

>sophia
Yeah didn't that Aeon give birth to the demiurge in your heresy OH YEAH. She did. You have no moral foundation and all he Church Fatheres everyone taught by the apostles condemned Gnosticism

Reminder that Christianity is just an offshoot of judaism. Islam as well for that matter. All Abrahamic believers are just a bunch of kikes

>Church Fatheres
How about that Origen and his ballsack?

Origen is not a Church Father he never was, he was always disdained in his own day and they were always correcting him, also Alexandrians dont' count. Origen in his younger years LITERALLY worshipped the devil.

>byzantium is begging for help