Thread cont. (with Video) Car mows down demonstrators in 'hit and run' in St Louis, Missouri

A CAR has mowed down a group of demonstrators during a vigil in St. Louis, Missouri.

The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.
The car seen driving into the crowd was a black Mercedes.
It stopped and was surrounded before being driven through the crowd, it has been reported.
express.co.uk/news/world/845179/car-mows-down-protesters-st-louis-missouri

Small Happening. ((Our Streets))

youtube.com/watch?v=y0EcEmbNe5k

>Honestly, why the fuck doesn't everyone do this. I swear to god if they pulled this shit in Germany I'd floor my car 50m in advance, hopefully I'll be able to get out my phone beforehand. No driver should be punished for driving on the streets, I hope that the driver caused some serious damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnyhJ8KoCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=lxa3B08JjZc
youtube.com/watch?v=TZEVWcGG0b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

car of peace strikes again

Don't block the street, don't surround cars.

Would they learn if people started pulling guns on them? What the fuck are they doing?

Edgy

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnyhJ8KoCZo

Fucking retards blocking the street, literally asking for this

They want to be run over so they can claim victomhood

>held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.
whats there to honor? faggot literally broke the law

>Would they learn if people started pulling guns on them?
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=lxa3B08JjZc

youtube.com/watch?v=TZEVWcGG0b8

>"We're peaceful"
>"We love you"

Get the fuck out of the way then you dumb fucks?

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.

>block the streets with constant protests
>Surround and attack innocent drivers trying to go work, school, etc
>Act surprised when people get ran over by said car

No sympathy for those sorry sacks of shit. Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.

Why does all that different videos to click on shit pop up and block the footage? How do I fucking disable that shit I dont see any options on the video player

Stop using "literally" in every fucking sentence you inbred hick.

>How do I fucking disable that shit I dont see any options on the video player

uBlock Origin
PrivacyBadger

AdBlock Plus is compromised, so is Ghostery.

This is why I have my car rifle. If a bunch of chimps start attacking my car I'll sacrifice my window to end their lives

>I can't attack the premise of your argument so I'll belittle your choice of words

Go back to leftypol faggot.

the real ancap spirit right there

A real ancap would just be disgusted there was a public road in the first place

RARE. You're number 181. Fukken saved

you're literally upset faggit

thanks for the flag

Nice flag.

They're not thinking this through. If you surround someone's car yelling at them you have just created a situation where reasonable force involves running you over to escape - there is nothing else a person could do in order to flee.

The law does not expect people to take a beating, and given they're in a 1.5 tonne metal box a crowd of people is not in a position of strength, so I'm surprised this isn't a frequent occurence.

I would just drive through you, go to the police station to report the incident and then sue the organiser for the damage to my car.

>The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.

I keep an AR in my car. So I'd just shoot them but your premise holds true. I would unironically fear for my life in such a situation

>I would unironically fear for my life in such a situation

Reginald Denny is all you'd need to say.

Why not just keep a pistol? An AR for the car seems like a little much. More of a house gun, imo.

I have a .357 sig/auto on my persons as well. But a crowd that large I'd need more than 9+1 shots I suspect

I would charge you with murder if you shot at them, but I would let you off scot free if you just bowled a few over. The second involves an attempt to flee, the first involves making them flee - see the difference?

So they hate cops so much that they celebrated someone who was trying to kill a cop but died in the process?
Get Effed Alt-Left

It's a white man in Rwanda. Just so you know.

Yeah, I have no obligation, moral or legal, to attempt to flee. Attacking my property with obvious hostile intent is legal justification for use of your firearm.

I literally hate people who use the word "literally" in every sentence, like literally man. I literally hate them, literally.

Looks like Missouri is a "Duty to Retreat" state.
Totally justified.

When I see cars coming I get out of the way or I do t get in the way in the first place. I have never been hit by a car.

Why is there bullshit overlaying on the video at 27 seconds when it still has 20 seconds left and can't be disabled?

How cucked can you be? Here's my state's law regarding this matter

(1)is justified in using reasonable force, including deadly force, against any other person; and

(2)does not have a duty to retreat;

if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry of or attack on the person's dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle.

>Yeah, I have no obligation, moral or legal, to attempt to flee.

You probably do, unless you are in a 'stand your ground' state.

>Mercedes = German Car Company
>Germany = Nazis
>Nazis = Alt Right
>BASH THE FASH!

Should have driven faster, mate.

>The event was held to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer
That's retarded.

I just posted the law in the post above you. I am indeed in a SYG state.

Lucky you. A word of caution, though - laws like those can be dubiously enforced. It remains possible for an eager prosecutor to challenge your account and build a case on premeditation, so an awareness of whether your DA is a democrat is advisable.

>Kenneth Herring
>a transgender woman
lmao
are these the end times yet?

Fearing for you life is justification, SYG or not, in my state. However, I'm not too worried about it. Once they attack your shit, up until the point they try to flee you're good to go. I've seen several people already use it successfully. Including the local Poo that runs the gas station, 3 niggers tried to rob him. He killed the 1 at the scene, the other one died at the hospital but he only through-and-throughed the last one kek

Still good advice, thanks for the lookout user.

copycat of charlottesville?

Trey Gowdy does touch on this issue
>it's more courageous for a cop to enforce laws he/she doesn't agree with, than to not enforce those laws
>if cops chose not to enforce laws, those laws become weakened permanently
>bad laws, which may have served a purpose once upon a time, need to be removed or updated; the law's a living, breathing document that needs to be kept current, so that cops aren't enforcing bad laws
Keep running over faggots who protest in the middle of your roads until they stop. The only way faggots should gather en mass in the road lawfully is if they have a permit to do so. If they don't and you're massively inconvenienced, then floor it motherfucker. This shit just got game. Keep doing this shit until the government's forced to ban and arrest anyone who protests on the road in fear of their safety, because it'd be legal to run them over otherwise.

I believe we're actually in Hell already.

more like a copy cat of the last year of radical muslim peaceful truck driving events.

That's the thing though, shooting robbers is still possible even with a bad-faith prosecutor, but these protest people have political patrons that can make interesting things happen.

Think $10K to get a no case to answer on committal (or grand jury in your country I think), maybe $30-40K if it goes to trial. You'd likely get a no bill at committal (judges also drive cars and don't like being beaten to death by angry mobs) or a not guilty by jury verdict (ditto on the death by violent mob thing), but you'd be well out of pocket by that point.

You seem to have an awareness yourself anyway, so this is more just a general consideration for anyone else reading that might think to rely strictly on SYG. The law can very well be on your side, but the discretion to prosecute can be wielded by bad-faith actors.

nah, seems far-fetched :^)

I live in a rural area now so I doubt I'd be in such a situation but it's good to keep all that in mind. I do go into the capital quite often so it's not inconceivable

I tend to disagree - i think the roaches would scatter after the first few shots.

But to each his own. I suppose it's better to have too many bullets, than too few.

They see me rollin they hatin

Well, likely depends on the composition as well. White antifa types would run before you could pull the trigger. But niggers tend to have a singlemindedness about them, until pain is inflicted they will often pursue whatever they're angry about.

Don't forget about old mate in the crowd that has a pistol tucked under his shirt. Big group of blacks blocking cars, probably at least one brought his gun to the party.

literally kill urself

Literally fuck off

The road blockers were white faggots and sjw's crying over a dead nigger with aids

>prevent or terminate
>prevent
That's fucking awesome, you can shoot em just for being on your property. In my state they have to be in your home.

Point a gun and you'll get to see a really good road runner impression. They're out there with the idea in their heads that people will indulge their misbehavior. They don't expect real world consequences and are not mentally prepared for them.

Blacks are a bit more prepared for a shoot out - they get a lot of practice in that department.

The MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN WITH A MEME RETWEET

Yeah, as long as they aren't trying to flee you're good to go here. Ingress = trigger press lul

They haven't eaten him yet?

>trump passing in front of nogbama
>sun passing in front of moon
>american education

>Point a gun and you'll get to see a really good road runner impression.

This is why you have a dash cam in your vehicles. To destroy fraud insurance faggots and destroy the defense of people trying to harm or kill you.

>to honour Kenneth “Kiwi” Herring, a transgender woman who was fatally shot by police after stabbing an officer.

> honour

Not knowing what bathroom to use and trying to kill a cop is what passes for "honor" in African America.

Weird, but if I had concerns about an oncoming car, I wouldn't RUN TOWARD THE FRONT OF IT ! like these assholes do.

Try firing it then. Honestly, they just strike me as expecting people not to hurt them. When they realise that threatening people might produce a reaction, they'll quickly re-evaluate how badly they need to go home and turn the stove off.

Some random encounter with a stranger over a bullshit rally is hardly worth getting shot over.

It's pretty peaceful here desu. Most neighboring countries are pretty fucked, but rwanda is like the eye of the storm - surprisingly calm.

IIRC there's no such thing as a "warning shot" in burgerland, every shot is treated as one made with intent to kill

Yeah, the logic is; in the process of firing a "warning shot" you could harm bystanders. That would be reckless endangerment, if they cared to charge you. So admitting to firing a warning shot wouldn't be prudent. Better say you fired and missed kek

Literally doesn't know about IDs.

Wow it's like if you are so mentally unstable as to cut off your own dick then you would be so mentally unstable to try and kill yourself and others...

till the next genocide

nog or expat?