Hillary Hate thread

I need a pick me up. The shills on the board have gotten to me and the pro trump threads are less each day.

Hillary Hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/clinton-in-book-says-trump-debate-stalking-made-her-skin-crawl/8836782
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/clinton-in-book-says-trump-debate-stalking-made-her-skin-crawl/8836782
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is Hillary?

Fuck Trump. Impeach!

>Hillary
Who? She lost, get over it.

I love hilary now

Hillary has retreated to literally who status, hardly hear anything from her anymore (in my country atleast)

Any burgers with more info?

I fucking hate that bitch and I'm glad that corrupt POS lost.

Too much text to read. Give me memes.

Yeah, go on and talk, same thing we said when Niggertard was in office. Big diff is that Hollywood and MSM are clutching their groins.
But it's still the same, so get used to it for 8 years.

TRUMP!!

>she gets two scoops

>she gets two scoops

She seems like retard

This is now a Trump Election Nostalgia Meme thread

Any ausfags I the house who caught the bombardment on the news of quotes from her book all about Trump creeping on her and shit?

You think you're hot shit dontcha?

Don't make me post kangaroo photos

What Happened: Hillary Clinton says 'creep' Donald Trump made her 'skin crawl' in new book

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/clinton-in-book-says-trump-debate-stalking-made-her-skin-crawl/8836782

unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/clinton-in-book-says-trump-debate-stalking-made-her-skin-crawl/8836782

She's still not arrested.

Haha what is this photo from?

What's #8?

(You)

Cheers m80, I wasn't sure how we were archiving shit now.

Holy cow.... That image cringe

Is this because of the reflection?

Oh God no.

Who cares about her , she is irrelevant

Her Pastor is friggen nuts.

No she is impossible to hate.

>Younger black men vote more for Trump than older black men.

I was not expecting that. I figured that the older you got the less democrats you'd get because you aren't allowed to vote after going to jail.

She's unironically better than Trump on every policy at this point.

An oldie but goodie

Found the faggot shill

Cry some more bitch boy nigger

Who are these negroids

Look everyone! Hillary is definitely NOT a reptile in human skin!

>Not an argument

Figuratively, who?

The Donald's sig

Digits don't lie

fin

Her rallies were so boring and low energy

this is why I don't listen to what the TV says about Trump

The year is 2017 and Donald Trump is
President of the United States

Ugh, gross.

New Audio book coming out "50 shades of Hillary"

Don't despair brother. Troopers are in the field. The fire rises. Praise Kek. Shift window etc etc etc. It's working. Resistance increasing only means we are going deeper into enemy territory. Keep up your morale. Don't worry about spastic shills and their pony overlords. Soon... Just keep doing what you are doing. Remember the Clinton bodycount. And don't let them forget either.

HE WAS STANDING BEHIND ME AND DEBATING ME
WHAT A CREEP

She does have crawled skin.

From last 4/20 bf elections

we have a president that his advisers refer to like he is a little kid and people are still caught up on hillary

He didn't. In fact she crossed to his side to force him into a Faux Pas, but he stood rock still because someone warned him ahead of time that she might try that. There are of course the pictures, which were also coordinated to give her the angle she was trying to get, but he wouldn't give it to her and there were too many other cameras capturing what really happened. Now she's hoping to play on peoples faulty memories but she doesn't understand that the internet is a thing and we have pictures and video of that night.

check'd and kek'd