I know this isn't exactly allowed, but red pill me on the holocaust

I know this isn't exactly allowed, but red pill me on the holocaust.

I've always been sceptic about the whole thing, why the jews specifically? Tons of other groups were supposedly brought in for extermination and yet it's always "muh jews".
There's a fuckton of inconsistencies in everything holocaust related and too much propaganda for a normie like me to gather information, I just don't know where to start.

I'm not outright denying it happened (pls don't arrest me), just trying to form an opinion on the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

aladinsmiraclelamp.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/international-red-cross-report-confirms-the-holocaust-of-six-million-jews-is-a-hoax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It didn't happen.

Just like brexit, got anything useful to say?

I suck balls at copypastas but i'm someone will help and since we are exploding with newfags this someone should.
Personaly i find it insulting that hitler speeches are blocked on youtube, i just wanted to learn and see for myself but the knowledge was denied from me. That says something.

dumping what I can find

redcross population numbers from before and after the war

Hitler removed the jewish banking cartel from germany. This is the real reason for ww2

based burger

Our leaders sold us all out to these same jewish banking cartels post ww2

kek caption pottery

jewish communist influence

related redpill

jewish history of expulsion

I started poking around. This site seems like a treasure trove.

aladinsmiraclelamp.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/international-red-cross-report-confirms-the-holocaust-of-six-million-jews-is-a-hoax/

hoax of the 21st century

The "death" camps

henry ford on the jews

How is this not huge? Why hasn't Sup Forums used this on SM? If you started sharing this massively you'd plant the seed you need to redpill the general populace with bigger bombs like ameribro has been sharing.

I think this is the other pic that goes with that

>brought in for extermination
That's not how labor camps work. Also, bombed supply lines. Now, do some basic maths.

pt 2

Normies dont care, they hear the word holocaust and their mind goes completely to muh 6 gorrillion. you honestly cannot reason with most of them. This whole thing, once you start putting the pieces together you come to realize that the whole of it, the degradation of our society, the dissolution of real marriages all of it, all of it by design from a religion that has a real reason to want to destroy our way of life and our people.
Gas the kikes
racewar now
14/88

pt 3

pt 4

Makes sense, however this whole thing could just be the jews taking advantage of 6 million deaths, but I'll look into the red cross numbers it's pretty interesting stuff.
More of this "muh jews" shit, pic related

If you met me irl you wouldn't ever think that I held these beliefs in fact the majority of neets here would probably cheer at my demise simply based on looks. Yet here I am buried in the middle of one of the most leftist states spreading redpills amongst all who would listen. If someone like me has woken up to the JQ and is willing to go full on rl red-pilling people about it, then the jews have severely overplayed their hand, things are going to get really really ugly very very soon. Its not going to be pretty

This one always makes me chuckle, those were truly simpler times, people were free.
Do this today and you'll probably get jailed, if the angry mob doesn't kill you first.

some white genocide material mixed in here for good measure

>things are going to get really really ugly very very soon. Its not going to be pretty
I doubt anything is going to happen, at best we expel the jewry again but we'll still have to live with the degeneracy they brought with them.

I dont know senpai, I just feel like it cannot continue as it has been.Something is going to give

Start with that, for the big picture

Basically the jews tried to take control of germany and hitler said no. So it was an attack of the gentiles on the jews. It shows who your masters are. They just use sympathy malevolently to gate off people and their emotions.