Seriously

Would you kill a nigger for being a nigger if you had the opportunity and no consequences whatsoever ?

No just send them back to their homeland of France.

No.

No, because I'm not some nigger.

Nah. Luckily they're very good at giving creating other reasons.

FRANCE BTFO FOR ALL TIME
NIGGER FRENCHMEN DRINKING NIGGER WINE AND NIGGER CHEESE WHILE NIGSLAM NASHEEDS ARE BEAMED FROM THE NIGGFEL TOWER

THE ONLY THING IN FRANCE THAT IS STILL WHITE IS YOUR FLAG

ok

no, but if it was a hooknose hmmmmmmmm

DGSI pls go. This is a board of peace.

No
Pretty sure some of these crazy far left people would do it to a white person though

Hi FBI

I would throw every single last nigger, man woman and child into a crater, douse it with petrol and set it alight so I could hear the sweet symphony of screams of an entire race of foul shitkins being cleansed from the earth.

In other words, yes.

Of course. If I had a button to kill all niggers without consequences, I'd be pounding that thing until it broke. There are no positives from having niggers around, only negatives. Imagine what we could do with Africa.

I hope you live a nice and productive life.

you mean if being a nigger was against the law and it was legal to shoot them?

yeah sure. In some situations it's already legal.

not for you though, france is gay.

This.

>Recycling flag
It checks out.

No button, you have to do it yourself with your own hands and there is the risk it will backfire.

¿voulez-vouz coucher avec un noir, francois?
¿voulez-vois manger le canard? hon hon

What makes a dutch guy say that?

ok

just for it being a nigger?
or did that particular theoretical nigger did something to me in advance?

>Imagine what we could do with Africa
>Belgium
imagine what you already did in africa mr. choppy-handloppy

The OP says for being a nigger. So no. That particular nigger did nothing to you.

just for being a nigger (genotype, phenotype)

ho ho cheezen whine ssurzender? ho ho wee wee

yes.

I hope you're not trying to imply that my posts aren't worth replying to when I had the benevolence to reply to your absolutely moronic thread in he first place

Wow op your not only a fag, you are such a high level cuck i am almost impressed.

Yes we cant talk about how awful black people treat us in public but here on pol we do not like murdering animals.

All humans are animals.

Even the ones that won the genetic lottery.

just one?

no then, if nigger did nothing to me or to any of my friends or to Poland or to Catholic Faith, he is considered another element of ecosystem, like racoon, and senseless killing of animals makes no sense to me
fite me fagets

Does this pertain to white niggers as well

Yes, absolutely, I would but just for fun.

i think he's implying he's not actually french and has no fucking idea what you typed.

It's a question you cuck I gave no opinion yet in this threat only the thought experiment and the context.

No, but, nigger-hugging politicians on the other hand deserve special treatment.

blacks do it to us every single chance they get, so why not

Look we all know something needs to be done but murder is not the answer. We need to start deporting anyone who commits a crime.

>pol doesn't believe in genetic determinism
>pol actually cares about the rule of law and morality