Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2017-08-23/deciphering-lingo-pro-trump-trolls
twitter.com/Scavino45/status/900574766561669120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Awoo!

who wore it better?

The latter is parody m8

I have achieved the no fap. I feel better not fapping then when I am fapping bless you anons I will achieve the higher planes.

rude and lewd

Is that another word for prostate cancer

Same thing if you stop drinking soda or coffee all of a sudden, the results are immediate, and encouraging

I know that since I stopped drinking that crap with HFS, everytime I take an eventual swig, I just start feeling weak and sick. The results really show, if you actually pull thru with it

It's just true, user

I've gone back to my eternal anglo roots I only drink tea now.

When did wet dreams stop? That's my biggest problem.

>this meme again
kys degenerate

Please go away forever

I can't really let go of sweets. I know it's not good for me, but I try eating/drinking the good stuff now, at least. Energy drinks also supplement soda, since there is no good selection here, but at least I noticed some exclusive flavors around here.

I do, however, drink natural herbs and other stuff like that, so I like to think it cancels it out, for the most part

I'm okay with this

IMPAEHCMENT is just around the corner, GRUMPF.

Image by Occupy Democrats, LIKE our page for more!

WAY TOO MANY COMMAS

I was just having a laugh, I don't fap because it is a sin, maybe a mortal one even

>He doesn't like malta
Wow, found the shill, back to r/donald, pede

One on the left: actual libshit falseflag.

One on the right: pretty based dude meta larping how retarded libshit false flaggers are.

Eat less sweets but eat them yea?

That Joy Reid bitch 100% needs a gassing

Well, I play a lot of fallout lately, so I drink a soda while playing. If I need to stay up late, for studying or for baking/rally, I drink the energy stuff, and I like eating sweets during rallies and whatnot. So I like to limit myself like that, not to indulge myself unless it's "Me" time. The food is much healthier here, so I am planning on going full /fit/ mode once I have enough time, that's why I don't regret eating junk atm

slow morning, everybody go back to bed

> No one is being paid to shill for Hilla...
Media Matters just happens to be the parent company of CtR and Shareblue. Pure coincidence.

> there are people that are actually paid to lurk and try to understand what do they mean by that

[1] pri.org/stories/2017-08-23/deciphering-lingo-pro-trump-trolls

White & based

Ivanka is literally Cypher from the Matrix. She had a front row seat to what her dad was up against but she's so attached to her old life she has massive cognitive dissonance.

She thinks her dad is being made to act racist and illogical thoughts by bad men like Bannon and that he'll eventually turn good and become a centrist and that's how he wins reelection.

Then she can go back to her own life of running her fashion line and doing business deals.

>shills outside /ptg/ are encouraging mass murder of blacks
as much as i hate niggers, those fuckwads just want this site (((shutting down)))

T b h if you want to be motivated to get fit find a fat people hate thread and you will do everything in your power to be fit as fuck.

Tbf it's not like eugenics are something new in Sup Forums. This site got its reputation for something, user.

She's also german. You just know she was diddled by a rapefugee at some point, why else would she hate her country so much?

le based pop culture reference xD

This, desu.

"Arms" in that context doesn't mean machine-guns and assault rifles, that's not what the founding fathers had in mind

Gays are using grindr and tinder to promote their same sex marriage vote in Australia and this happens.

I don't know what exactly is so hard to understand about the 2nd Amendment. And I don't know why some people bring up the first part, about the 'militia', when it says very clearly 'the right of the PEOPLE'... I know liberals are dumb, but WOW

I don't have time. I know that you have to be determined and completely change your lifestyle around, not just for a month, but forever. I don't kid myself, I just can't do it right now, but I will maybe in half a year or a year or so. For now, I enjoy it while it lasts. The chips around here in particular have much more variety in flavor than in the states

It's most likely leftists agitators who then screencap it and make an article out of it, and spencer pedes

yes it does.

>The Free Press literally means the printing press, so it's okay if Trump shuts down CNN's TV and internet

wtf why is his approval going down again?

I THOUGHT HIS RESPONSE TO CHARLOTTSVILLE IMPROVED HIS APPROVAL. WILL HE EVER GET TO 50%?

You better give them what they want, then

Millennials have doomed this world.

really makes me think

based cunts

>+20 dem sampling

Well then it's a good thing that Americans don't derive their rights from man, then.

Yeah, right. Here is an alternative explanation:

Ivanka, a person that is involved in Trump's campaign since the escalator ride and involved in most if not all Trump organization business since she's of legal age, doesn't share his opinion in a lot of issues specially social issues.
Yet she holds no higher influence over him than anyone else in his in we circle meaning she's just another voice.
As evidence of that, despite her presence in all points of his campaign, he still run on the following issues

> Mexicans aren't sending their best. They send rapists and murderers
> a complete shutdown of Muslim immigration to the United States until they can figure out what's happenning
> end of birthright citizenship
> women will make as much as men if they do as good the same job

Only retards believe that Ivanka is a mastermind that has a genius plan that

- allowed her father to run a campaign against everything she believes
- win
- slowly persuade him to do a 180

Savage interns please go

damn

India now tolerates gays

Why the fuck is this in my recommended.
>1.7m
Fuck me I bet they are all the reddit and morty crowd swarming just because of that thumbnail.

well next time don't browse reddit

I got that in my recomendations too, and I avoid it like the plague. I hope it eventually disappears

reminds me of this youtube poop shit I used to love as a kid. Every generation has their schtick

I'm okay with this. Social security is one of the primary reasons for the decline of our nation and yet is seen as untouchable. Allegedly, anyone who goes after it will be voted out so fast their heads will spin. I'd like to see trump go after it. Just for once, I'd like somebody with balls to truly test the notion that once you create an entitlement, you cannot take it away. I know he won't, be I wish

YouTube poop is unironically the entry point in this trolling for the (you)s subculture that ended up around Trump's movement. It's also one of its first artistic expressions.

Those were a thing of beauty.
>its from bowser

I think he mentioned it in Crippled America.

What has he said about it in the past?

I spend way too much time watching that, looking back. This is what happens when you have a phone with an internet connection, and you can watch anything at any time. One of the reasons I don't have a smartphone, I just wish I took initiative and spend more time doing things that mattered, as a kid

Still, I enjoyed the simplistic humor and random memes. You're right, many people right now unironically got their meme start from those little shorts

you did wish him a happy birthday yesterday, didn't you?

>muh oversampling
Bill Mitchell please

Got a video with sound on that birthday video?

NO 2020

Good, you're here. I got a job for you, if you're interested

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/900574766561669120

>power ball winner 700M $
>one person
>massachusetts
welp, i guess i aint buying 4chins away from gook

sure I'll do one

Thanks

oh shit nigga

fuck off leaaaf

Okay, good. I like your OC style

You see this? The guy being shaved is malta, the guy shaving him is Crusader. The dog is fluffy, obviously. Crusader is gloating how grown up they are for joining the alt right, and how delusional those redditor drumpfkins over at r/ptg/ are

Get to work

What's taking so long? I want my 9/11 version of Europe happening!!

It would be a shame if they meant europe by this. Islamophobia is illegal there, they could get away with doing anything there. Haha, wouldn't that be silly?

No way, some of the refugees were ISIS?

I know what this image is...

He should go after it in his second term

would always appreciate more Heather stuff, love your work

Now that's just silly, merchant. Why would they go to such a peaceful, tolerant land, while they are fighting wars in their countries?

Libertarians are retards who call themselves classical liberals and then split the right-wing vote despite Republicans wanting most of the same things, allowing Democrats to get elected in my state and fuck things up.

You can literally look at the samples they use on their polls you mouthbreathing faggot

When Trump goes down it's either because of skewed samples or because they ask loaded questions like "how did you feel when Trump refused to denounce nazis".

>LITERALLY BREATHING DOWN MY NECK
>THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD'VE DONE
>GET AWAY FROM ME!
shillary's losing her mind

>niggress
>gloats that liberals are bringing in shitskins to attack whites
>is probably assblasted and confused that white people voted for Trump

I hate these fucking monkeys

>two years ago media were mocking people saying migrants were mostly men and infiltrated by terrorists

>Trump is creepy

t. woman with no argument

KAC is BACK

Y ARENT I A HEAD ??

I still remember it. I was so fucking angry that they were flooding europe with degenerate shitskins. Not so much anymore, since I saw how little resistance to it there has been so far

Anyways, we all knew why europe was being flooded with muslims, and nobody did a thing to stop it. Now, europeans will get to sleep in the bed they made. Nothing can be done about it now, europe will prevail or fall, just like any civilization before it, and history will learn from it's lessons