Discuss

No identity politics is a good idea but not all identity politics is the same.

Black identity politics is misguided but totally understandable, especially in the south.

White identity politics makes no sense at all and tends to align and sympathize with groups that have committed genocide in the past (unlike groups like BLM)

ok?

But not to other

NIGGERS!

BLM could be a good thing if they drop "everyone is raycist" attitude to the obvious problem. The police have an authority problem not a racist problem.
To the officer, the citizen is below him in the authority tree and must obey orders without question. If you want people to stop getting shot by the cops just listen to what they say.
Until the officer check you for weapons, he must assume you are armed. So let them check you for weapons, and save your arguments for the judge not the arresting officer.

The police are not there to help you.

They're just mercenaries working for the state.

Hell, I assume everyone u meet is armed as well. It's stupid not to assume that.

What about all of the niggers in Africa that would genocide opposing tribes? I suppose they get a bye because they're literally to close to chimpanzees to understand right and wrong? Watch any documentary about existing tribal niggers in Africa, and when they refer to their young males as warriors, recognize it's because they're in a constant state of war with surrounding tribes, and regularly slaughter each other. Same deal with Native American history. Why are all of their young men warriors? Because they fucking kill opposing tribes.

Basically every race in the world has contributed to genocide in some form, but somehow white people are bad because they're one of the few races that stopped killing each other long enough to write down who they were killing.

Fucking wake up to real life you ignorant fuck.

To a libtard: niggers are Rousseau's noble savages who can do no wrong.

They are determined to find out the hard way; how wrong they are.

nonsense, im not a liberal or a Democrat im just not a partisan hack, that must seem like treason to you.

Rousseau was a utopian proto totalitarian communist and I don't agree with him, neither do i agree that blacks and whites are naturally particularly different.

yes, peoples everywhere commit genocide, im of Belgian English decent so that around 150 million lives lost to my heritage... but this is a conversation about BLM and their opposite numbers in the states, whites were never enslaved, that wasn't redressed until within a generation ago, my friends grandfather recalls being called boy by white kids and not being allowed to look white people in the eye.... so their identity politics is more understandable.

I think blacks have good reason to be for identity politics.
For fuck sake they couldn't even sit at the same lunch table till the 1960s. And even after that there still tons of discrimination and the legacy of Jim crow
'

>No identity politics is a good idea
how bout you fuck off back to /trannypol/

You made several assertions, yet offer no supportive argument or empirical evidence to support your claims.

Perhaps you should try actually proffering a reasoned argument and the rest of us might consider that argument, either agree or disagree, and then offer some additional discussion.

That's how it works.

Since you're a faggot, let me show you how it's done.

Identity politics is the natural and expected reaction to culturally accepted bias against a specific group of people.

So a rise in white identity politics is the natural outcome of pic related. It has become not only accepted, but celebrated, to hate whites and express that hatred in popular culture and social media.

Conversely, black identity politics made sense in the past. It is, however, illogical to claim that such is relevant now, as the target of systemic bigotry has shifted to whites.

Listen Soros funded shill, the only reason niggers didn't enslave whites was because they lacked the weaponery and military techniques.
If niggers ever get more powerful than whites I assure you they will treat us like shit.
Just look at South Africa

Saged

The only identity politics that matters is fighting for Kekistani rights. Fuck outta here with this double agent shit. Sup Forums full blown autism is gonna destroy antifa high functioning autism.

>Whites were never enslaved
So during the Muslim conquests of Spain, where the Muslims took the women as sex slaves, killed males above the age of 10, and then castrated males below the age of ten and raised them to be slaves was just for shits and giggles huh?

The white race is the only fucking race that said "You know what? This slavery thing is wrong." Whites are literally THE race that ended slavery. Slavery still goes on in the middle east and in Africa, but nope white people are bad because they ended slavery in white countries.

Fucking wake up to real life you ignorant fuck. Get passed the brainwashing, or get the fuck out.

so your suggestion is to play identity politics...

in America

that meme is ironic because they really don't

cute

There is no BLACK identity just as much as there is no black culture apart from what pop industry sold you.

If you support a black movement in a white neighbourhood, you needn't wonder that the neighbourhood turns against you. Segregate yourself from them already.

> Bulgaria

Bro, you got way better girls there than the fat americunts. You call that cute?

A movement to take white peoples shit via calling them racist is good? Fuck off cuck.

Black identity politics works because there are stupid libtard politicianswho lap it all up.

bunch of unemployed shills bringing back racism to a post civil rights world where black people actually do have a chance as long as they don't live in a Democrat run city/state

My mind says no but my dick says yes. I can't help it. I don't know what about her does this.

Genocide is acceptable, niggers are not.

Just keep moving them goalposts nigger.

I think my point was pretty clear. Allow me to reiterate.

Identity politics is to be expected. That doesn't make it preferable, or even moral, as those are different arguments altogether.

Your initial argument was that black identity politics is understandable, but white identity politics is not. I simply stated that black identity politics was understandable in the past, but it is no longer. Conversely, white identity politics is more understandable given the current social and political climate.

If you want to debate whether identity politics should even exist, you can't start your argument by playing identity politics (which is precisely what you're doing by saying that it's understandable for one group and not another).

>Identity politics is
are*

Shut up faggot
Sage and report

Well, I'm not sure that's correct, as I would think that the phrase "identity politics" is a singular noun in this usage, but I could be wrong.

Dear Op, identity politics exist because stupid blacks have been constantly lied to through the media and academia, claiming whitey is the fault for all black problems. Thats why twitter is full of anti-white propaganda posts, because useful morons like yourself believe in the lie.

black lives matter at McDonalds and front-line infantry