Antifa will defend this

>Antifa will defend this

ok...

is that a lace panty or a ms13 full body tattoo?

panties

Is it a tall girl in men's clothes?
A closet trannie?
A panty loving faggot?

So many questions. So little time

Are those pink lacey womens panties?

How degenerate can they make you?

lmao no, they're red

Wow, even got the whole garter setup going on there.

Truly an American hero, fighting for all that's just and good.

Aut-rightists will defend this....

Pantifa?

Have you seen the amount of heroin addicts are at Antifa rallies?
At least I know if I get in a simple disagreement with this cuck, at least I know I won't get stabbed with a syringe.

Can't say the same about Antifa rallies when you have morons flat out claiming "WE'LL GIVE YOU HPV"
Nice friends you got there mate.

At least he wears normal underpants

I've now begun to realize more then half of all Antifa probably have a butt plug or two

No wonder they're so butt hurt all the time

you faggots are so easy to bait. It's ok niggers I'm actually one of you.

kekaroonie

Masculinity is a spook!!!!

merely pretending

what a stupid bait

Larping is the lowest form of communication

PANTY-FA

I doubt heroin addicts give a fuck about antifa shit. Heroin addicts usually care about one thing: heroin. I imagine any addicts there are probably there because they're getting paid $25/hr for it. That's quick, easy under the table cash for someone who desperately needs it.

Don't do that user, you know the shills are everywhere

He also wears stainless steel chastity belt, for protection reasons only of course

You know what they say about men who wear brightly colored undergarmemts?

What's that?

its not even a good photoshop though

Sometimes you need to raff at yourselves anons. It keeps you on your toes and ready to not get buttmad when leftypol comes a-raidin

>stainless steel chastity belt
That's oddly specific Russiabro, do you want to tell us something

i-im sory burgerfrend

Disgusting

As a recovered addict, I can agree to this.
Your next high is all that matters.

Well, it has to be tough and unbreakable, yet noone will waste expensive hard alloys for a sex toy, so stainless steel is the most logical and fitting material. Not like I did any research or something, just my guess.
>google chastity belt
>turns out they are actually made of steel
>mfw

So that's how they wear those super tight pants. Are they all wearing ladies underwear?

underrated

Underrated.

Congrats on recovery. I've never touched an illegal substance in my life but I imagine that quitting something like that is a severe challenge. I hope you have hobbies or family friends to focus on when you feel like relapsing.

Fair enough

As a nazbol who wears tight pants, no. We dont wear womens panties. Funmy though, I use to wear my young sister's panties when I was younger. Sure she had meh underwear and had like blues clues designs on em but holy fuck did they feel amazing when jacking off. Dont knock it till you try it friend

oh WOW ahahahahahaha

THAT"S A WOMAN YOU MISGENDERING FUCK

I'll just leave this here...

>25/hr
More like 7.

kek strong pic

Why Chinese flag?

>right and down of the LDP
are you willing to gas communists?

this is him

Did you assume this person's gender?

kek
was about to say the same thing

Fake... and a Nato protest

A LOT of the antifa protesters are grills (female).
I mean a lot of them.
The hoodies etc are really good at masking this.
Yeah a lot of the guys are scrawny which also helps mask it, but people don't realise how many fairly frail 19 year olds are in there.
Guaranteed the first antifa death will be a qt sophmore who wasn't fast enough to run back into the crowd.
The media will martyr her(female) for years.
That will not be unintended.

MS13 full body panty

lost.

>ANTIFA project fails
Hey goys, FUCK ANTIFA RITE?!

There's literally nothing wrong with enjoying your girlfriend's strapon

Imao, you are really asking?

Open bob and panti

And garter straps. Probably has red stockings on too.

But It's easy to repel lefty-pol. They have the same weakness as niggers. Job Application forms.

Gassing of communists is a personal choice and should not be subject to government regulation.

I guess he meant to put communist flag instead, but got confused and put China's flag instead?

LET IT HAPPEN

I'm thinking it's a safety plan in the event he gets arrested.
One of the questions asked when you're being books is about your sexuality.
If you claim to be a faggot most departments have a policy to segregate faggots to either solitary confinement or the trustee ward.
The trustee wards are generally really relaxed and you have TVs and shit.
Not to mention work release guys who are 9 out of 10 times sneaking something or another in there.
They're usually stuck into a different area during booking and not with a bunch of niggers and drunks who are usually filling up the bullpen.
Not to mention they generally get processed extremely fast.
Guards go out of their way to get a faggot to the phones and in touch with a bondsman and hopefully get them out of the jail period. They're considered high risk for being assaulted.

Heros of the salt-left!