>Uqayribat pocket:IS launched attack towards Salamiyah city, no gains
>Sweida:US-backed rebels offensive on SAA position fails
>SAA liberate 11 villages, en route to Sukhnah
>SAA pushes north of al-Sukhnah to link-up with Tiger Forces
>IS pocket in east Hama shrinking as SAA takes new hilltop
>DeZ:RuAF SyAF jets raid constantly to prevent IS offensive
>SAA liberate Huwaysisl-Aybidiya from IS in central Homs
>IS-held west Qalamoun pocket shrinks by 50%
>RuAF:800 airstrikes, 316 sorties in 5 days, video emerges of RuAF bombing IS convoy, killing 200 IS
>20+ civis killed by US-coalition airstrike in Al-Jazaa, E Al-Shaddadi
>HTS jihadists launch attacks on Aleppo supply line
>Rebel spies exterminate IS gathering in DeZ, 8 dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-24/netanyahu-putin-iran-must-leave-syria-or-we-will-act
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/900669860014903296
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/900673451580641283
apnews.com/3af1774421fb4409b62b252b8da45794
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
wikileaks.org/vault7/#ExpressLane
youtube.com/watch?v=csoP8Didoi0
youtube.com/watch?v=N3s8UVzq4po&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjg_f-b8xAs
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.107832&lon=38.356705&z=12&m=b&gz=0;382947349;350389920;707244;1022561;710678;1019753;848007;929909;865173;879367;569915;0;0;126484;10299;601331;693511;1036598;693511;1033790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Western Qalamoun today?

Since when we are ISIS, faggot?

>You will never be a Russia Aerospace pilot and fuck qt journos

few more days, maybe a week imo

what will you do when the Syrian war is over and the good guys won? Is SouthFront the only thing i can go to watch some conflicts?

Good Read

>For Netanyahu and other Israeli officials the chief concern was never the black clad death cult which filmed itself beheading Americans and burning people alive. "Let the Sunni evil prevail," they say.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-24/netanyahu-putin-iran-must-leave-syria-or-we-will-act

How much longer could the conflict even go on now? If there are no notable changes from the U.S.

>#SAA control Jabal al-Dukh, Khirbat al Tala and Wadi Abu Qila /#Homs

>#SAA officialy created new pocket NW of Sukanh city /#Homs

Noice

see he is fine

and I bet he got mad pussy after that

>Netanyahu
I'm not a stormfag nor anti-semite but I can't help but feel compelled to flatten his face with a brick.

I would be surprised if ISIS can last for more than a year.

The problem isn't ISIS. It's Israel and Kurds. They'll prolong things indefinitely after ISIS falls.

>CONFIRMED: #SAA creates pocket north #Palmyra, besieging #ISIS on a territory of ~2000 km2 in central #Syria.

2000 km2 SOON

It well can be not over even by the second half of the next year. If Iraqis will be lazy then even if SAA pushes ISIS to Iraq border, they would still be countering seeking to exploit weakness.

Take a look at the picture again, retard.

post some sources and maps please

*ahem*

Why are all Syria generals about Russia lately? Just call it Russia generals then.

fugggg

>Turkey is ISIS
>Byzantine cavalry is slaying the dragon aka the big bad ISIS
That is what I see.
What am I missing?

meant for

You are right, and there are strong indications that Turkey had ties with ISIS.

>I'm not a stormfag nor anti-semite
See, this is the problem we have as humans. One should'nt have to apologize for wanting to bash a Jew for the Jewry that the Jew is Jewing. It's just part of being a good human.

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/900669860014903296

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/900673451580641283

I cant into map now but someone will post one for sure sooner or later

>pocket is created

now we.. wait

>Indications
What indications?
We turned a blind eye to them because we were getting paid by burgers. When they took lands with oil, we purchased dirt cheap oil from them.
That is all.
Its not like we funded, or armed them.

>Byzantine cavalry
It's Saint George
The op image is based on the classic icon of the saint George vs the dragon fight

>Qatar restores diplomatic ties to Iran amid regional crisis
apnews.com/3af1774421fb4409b62b252b8da45794

>WE DINDU NUFFIN OZUL BEEN A GUD BOI
classic turkroach

there are also strong indications that assad used chemical gas
you'll need more than "strong indication"

Of course you would know about that Grecko. I'm hardly surprised.
At least explain your shitty artzy image, who is the guy below who puts a rope bind to the neck of the dragon?
KSA BTFO.
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
Yep.
>OZUL BEEN A GUD BOI
Hell no, I wish it was us who are wiping out the fucking disgusting blight on earth.

Who's the lil guy on the left riding the horse? A beggar? What about the owner of the dragon?

damn i have almost the same icon on my wall, only with smaller drake

>Of course you would know about that Grecko
It's not a Greek thing. There are statues of Saint George killing the dragon in every big city in Europe.

>I wish it was us who are wiping out the fucking disgusting blight on earth.
You can always do it, start with removing your family, then friends and neighbours and finally yourself.

Can someone tell me all the bad stuff about Assad?
I want to avoid becoming a echo chamber victim.
What are the valid points of the
>Assad must go
crowd?
That Assad is the best choice at the moment is undeniable, I just want to know the valid points of both sides.

He was naive and was easy to be controlled

He personally dropped barrel bombs on schools and bakeries, making sure to kill the last doctors and destroy the last bakeries in each besieged city. He also commanded the air force to drop Sarin on many places, just out of spite and to prove to the West that he doesn't bow down to them.

Why don't you appreciate good advice?

here goes my gripe against assad
not a democracy (inb4 muh rigged votes are legit, inb4 muh 2014) yet pretend to be one, if you want to rule like a monarchy at least be honest about it instead of pulling these absurd 99% vote results
too soft on nepotism and corruption
too soft on FSA POW
too soft on defectors that go back too SAA
too slow on the development projects pre civil war (again mostly due to corruption and being too soft at uprooting it)

The legend accroding to wikipedia

>According to the Golden Legend, the narrative episode of Saint George and the Dragon took place somewhere he called "Silene", in Libya; the Golden Legend is the first to place this story in Libya. In the tenth-century Georgian narrative, the place is the city of Lasia, and the idolatrous emperor who rules the city is called Selinus.[7]

>The town had a small lake with a plague-bearing dragon living in it and poisoning the countryside. To appease the dragon, the people of Silene fed it two sheep every day. When they ran out of sheep they started feeding it their children, chosen by lottery. One time the lot fell on the king's daughter.[8] The king, in his grief, told the people they could have all his gold and silver and half of his kingdom if his daughter were spared; the people refused. The daughter was sent out to the lake, dressed as a bride, to be fed to the dragon.[7]

>Saint George by chance rode past the lake. The princess tried to send him away, but he vowed to remain. The dragon emerged from the lake while they were conversing. Saint George made the Sign of the Cross and charged it on horseback, seriously wounding it with his lance. He then called to the princess to throw him her girdle, and he put it around the dragon's neck. When she did so, the dragon followed the girl like a meek beast on a leash.

>The princess and Saint George led the dragon back to the city of Silene, where it terrified the populace. Saint George offered to kill the dragon if they consented to become Christians and be baptised. Fifteen thousand men including the king of Silene converted to Christianity. George then killed the dragon, and the body was carted out of the city on four ox-carts. The king built a church to the Blessed Virgin Mary and Saint George on the site where the dragon died and a spring flowed from its altar with water that cured all disease

>shity art
Rude

Fuckin hohols

Mashallah the Islamic state counter attacks the filthy shias and regaining ground and beheading the infidel captives

how can all of these evil people here support ASSad
he single handed shot 59 people in Tasmania of which 36 died!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

Assad isn't a SASR operative though

>SASR operative
proof the cunt was?

>#SAA takes control over Tuwaynan village, as #ISIS pocket (north #Palmyra) continue to shrink.

Approx. frontline

You don't know the worst of it.

Yes daddy Howard
I truly believe that some autist who fucked dead cats managed to shoot 30 people in the head in 10 seconds.

Infringe on my freedoms harder, daddy

>>shity art
It really is, it is fine though if it is very old. Technical expertise grew over time.
This one is much better for example >The legend
What do you make of this story? What do you understand?

i know it was a false flag mate
i just didnt know about the "SASR" part

No, there is no valid points for "Assad must go". Your best bet would be "muh fee-fees" tier arguments listed by

> destroying a Tu 160
I can't feel my left arm and the left side of my face is drooping

then deny the first one argument about the "democratic system" please

Good night /sg/.

>What do you make of this story? What do you understand?

It just a story related to saint george and is widely know through many christian dogmas and especially eastern ones
I dont say that the story can be presented and be viewed as similar to the relations between turkey and russia as the op pic may indicate if thats what you are talking about

Democracy is a meme.

>The president of Assad and the First Lady visit the village of Beit Al Harf belonging to the Sheikh Badr district in the countryside of Tartous

>HTS & IS gangbanging SAA along Salamiyah - Ithria road

>yfw the gainz taste good

Can someone make a gainz edit with this pic pls?

boy you are illiterate
the point wasn't about democracy, it was about pretending to be one without being one
by the syrian law, the revolution was legitimate
he should have switched to an official monarchy system if he wanted to have legitimacy

beautiful story

Sound's like it was a crocodile... wtf dragon would live in a lake

wtf dragon in the first place

Why am i keep seeing tanks without ERA so many years after Russian involvement? Surely most of the tanks had to have at least one maintenance performed in that time (r-right?). Can't be too hard/long to mount ERA in the meantime.
Guess kontakt-5 just isn't worth the effort against newer ATGMs and modern ERA isn't as readily available. But surely it would make a difference against SPG-9 and RPGs right?

>brasileiro
>nunca foi em um terreiro fazer oferenda pra são jorge

I think "dragon" is a modern name. It's more like a serpent.

Dragon and serpent have the same base in Slavic languages. It's the same thing basically.

If it lived in a lake and was eating 2 sheep a day it was a crocodile. Some rich kid probably got one as a present and got bored and threw it down the waterducts. Ended up in the lake and grew to a cray size because morons were feeding it 2 damn sheep a day.

dunno about that
snake is from zmej, which is the slavic word for dragon
but the actual word "dragon" is in slavic a word for the devil

Yeah, in russian it's still "zmey"

This
Dragon devires from the greek word "δραkον" and was generally used to describe a big serpent or even a evil man or a demon in acient-byzantine greek

In bosnian a dragon is called "zmaj" while a serpant would be "zmija", very simmilar words

Looks like a pretty banged up T-62 on the picture. Wikipedos say that only Egypt ever upgraded those with ERA.
It's probably not worth it for Syria to waste resources upgrading such decrepit old tanks at this point and save some bricks for more modern T-72s and a few T-90s that they have.

haha, latest wikileaks shows that CIA is spying on NSA DHS and FBI among others.
American tax payer money is sure spent well, they pay people to play spying games against each other

>corruption and lack of proven public support
>"muh fee-fees" tier arguments
like pottery

and no thread about it on Sup Forums damn has it gone to shits

links nigger

wikileaks.org/vault7/#ExpressLane

How do you jihadi sympathizers feel about North Korea?
Seems like they are moving their way up the NATO hitlist, since the arabs and Iran are a bit defensive right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=csoP8Didoi0

Watching this, and it reminds me of commie Bulgaria like I am told it was - haven for the party elite, and just bellow average for every single other person.

Awesome leaf post, made me laugh.
Northern neighbor best neighbor

Also St. George story happened somewhere in Asia Minor, today Tur*ey.
Dragon is symbolizing paganism and evil.

This isn't anything new, CIA has been proven to spy on NSA as far back as the 60s because NSA continuously cockblocks them for information

kys ahmed

Before

After

useless

so essentially classic corruption and muh democracy. Compared to the other regimes which are hold up and friend with west and corruption in west itself, I don't see anyway why not to support Assad then.
thanks for ur answer

>muh democracy
not muh democracy (ps: i'm not a big fan of it)
it's about lying to the nation about being democratic when it's not
for someone that claims to be loved by his people and have their massive support pre civil war it seems very funny to see him not trusting them enough to vote for him massively to the point that he relies on rigging the election
really makes you go hmmmm

>the point wasn't about democracy, it was about pretending to be one without being one
US call itself democracy but live under two party dictatorship. Nobody mind call them democracy tho.

>corruption and lack of proven public support
You know how many world leaders you listed? Do we see something like "Poroshenko must go"? Exactly "muh fee-fees" argument.

>Qalamoun
youtube.com/watch?v=N3s8UVzq4po&feature=youtu.be
>Factory and big ass bunker around Tuweinan (East Homs)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjg_f-b8xAs
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.107832&lon=38.356705&z=12&m=b&gz=0;382947349;350389920;707244;1022561;710678;1019753;848007;929909;865173;879367;569915;0;0;126484;10299;601331;693511;1036598;693511;1033790

>US call itself democracy but live under two party dictatorship. Nobody mind call them democracy tho.
how does something happening thousand of kilometers away makes the situation in syria legit ?
also i do mind it too, i don't have double standards

>it's about lying to the nation about being democratic when it's not
the burgers recently voted in a guy who campaigned on getting out fo Afghanistan and was consistent on the topic for years. His base and supporters openly say that's what they want in their loudest voice possible....oy vey let's increase troops.

In Germany their was decade long grass root lobbying for medical marijuana, politicians finally got around to do it solely pushed by the people....insurance companies say
>lol, we don't pay

So...what exactly is democracy?