Why are conservative women mostly always old?

Why are conservative women mostly always old?

Revolutionaries always go after the children.

Wisdom comes with age

Because women mentally grow up later than men. Men lose their high school mentality in their 20s, women in their 30s.

Most kids are liberals. Then they get a job and realize they are literally giving half their money to niggers and spics.

Because older women have children and they want the best for them.

Women, once they get passed the wall, are no longer encumbered by the subconscious thought of breeding more children within their wombs. So they are literally given more "processing power".

- I am not a medical/biological expert, this is just my guess when I first opened this thread.

OP is the most recognizable poster on Sup Forums.

Kill yourself.

Because they've been out of college before they've become leftist indoctrination centers. And with age comes wisdom.

wisdom comes with age

Because women are emotional
They role play as revolutionary sluts at their young years and later realize they were fucking retarded

Women are mentally retarded children until they reach post-menopause. Then they achieve the maturity equivalent of normal males, who are overwhelmingly conservative.

Estrogen inhibits the ability to think, creates an emotional tantrum-chucking imbecile. It's why young women are so unbearable and why beta males are so pathetic.

I wanna lick them feet and massage them and then rub my dick on them

Because once things like property tax increases become a reality, one's political leanings become more pragmatic.

Reported for being fatfag

Because older women are worthless and they need to be smart after a certain point to ever attract a man.

This

because common sense takes years to acquire in today's society and being a stupid slut looking for gibs doesn't require much skill at all

That's wrong.

Women mature faster than men,it's a fact.

You can actually see this all around you.

Sauce on that sex momma oh yeaah baby yeah

I notice that late 20s women are leftists and teen to mid twenties girls are right-wing in the vein of Brittany Venti and dreamydiglot. I guess that's why lefties are trying to make commie vaporwave take off.

i love brittany venti

They aren't, you just hang out in cities too often.

Also this.

>Women mature faster than men,it's a fact.
They mature physically, but not mentally. Wanting a dick in you as soon as possible is not being mature. Chasing after grownup dicks while boys of your same age are still playing with toys isn't maturity. What you are referring to is just a meme.

do milk

This.
They want protect their children and want them to grow up in a safe environment.
Young girls are obsessed by dicks, therefore they want as many males (even foreign) to compete for them, therefore they want immigration. Mothers are obsessed by their children, grandmothers by their grandchildren. It's basically just young women we must win over. The solution is chad nationalism, nothing else.

>commie vaporwave
lol really? christ is all they can do is copy us?