I know this topic will make nazi larpers, americlaps and stormwheenies cry

I know this topic will make nazi larpers, americlaps and stormwheenies cry.

but as you all know is politics all about perception. and the general consensus of the centrist normies is that everything extremist is bad and nazis are double bad. everything that a nazi touches sinks and will never recover. for example: 1 leftis cuck larping as nazi with a freshly unfolded nazi flag gave the media and establishment the cause to fuck them up in charlottsville. and now alt right = nazi, white nationalism = nazi etc.

it doesnt matter what the facts are and it doesnt matter if you think you can normalise nazis again. so what must be done is dropping everything related to nazi, all words containing white and nationalism and replace them with ethnopluralism and patriotism. purge your vocabulary (at least in rl) and keep nazi shit larping on pol.

if you want to know how it is done look at the identitarian movement in europe. they get shit done because they know how to play the perception game. remember 1 jew with a nazi flag is enough to sink your movement if you are not careful.

and get rid of the jew shills like spencer, david duke, dailycucks etc.

adapt or die

Other urls found in this thread:

fluentco.com/insight/what-do-americans-think-of-brexit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>politics all about perception
In democracies. Is the far-right running for office, or trying to create revolution?
>the general consensus of the centrist normies
If we aren't trying to win elections, who the fuck cares what "most normies" think?
>blah blah PR
Fuck off concern trolls and "soothing syrup" right wingers.

jewish shill has arrived

>if you post rockwell and dr pierce quotes youre a kike
The absolute state of Sup Forums

it's about preserving and improving image for the NEXT election you dumb fucking kike shill. Go away

>it's about preserving and improving image for the NEXT election
For which natsoc or fascist to run?
>*crickets*
That's what I thought.
0.02 shekels deposited

you are more concerned with nazi larping than with the goals. that makes you a kike shill because you drag us all down.

This is a shill thread trying to fool you into believing that Agent Spencer isn't a Bolshivik who wants whites to mix with Asians:

His own words.

FUCK YOU FED!

>larping
You have to go back

cant you read?

fuck off and let the adults talk

Rockwell never gained any traction for a reason. Average Americans do not and will never identify with Hitler. They identify with the founding fathers of America (who were more successful at setting up a white nation than Hilter btw).

It's a shame you care more about your boner for Hitler than the future of the white race. You're anti-white without realizing it.

For which natsoc or fascist to win the next election, you didn't answer. Why should anyone on the far-right care about which of the two liberal jewish parties wins the next election? Our goals are changing culture and promoting white identity, no candidate that could possibly exist right now can promote that as much as our movement and subculture can. We're fighting a culture war, not working for either controlled op parties.

>Rockwell never gained any traction
According to whom? He gave birth to the radical white identitarian movement in North America, post WW2. There's a reason we still regard him highly, because he was decades ahead of his time. His words are just as true today as they were then, but none of you bother to read him, just like none of you bother to really read anything. You just listen to what others tell you, or what memes and macros say, or what youtube says. You're extremely shallow thinkers who can't really explain why Rockwell should be disregarded, except with the most generalized vague arguments showing you never read his book. Once you can quote him specifically and offer reasoned rebuttals, I'll respect your concerns.
>It's a shame you care more about your boner for Hitler
It's a shame you can only resort to emotive appeals and "concern", rather than persuading me with reasoned argument.

>Average Americans do not and will never identify with Hitler. They identify with the founding fathers of America (who were more successful at setting up a white nation than Hilter btw).
>Average Americans do not and will never identify with Hitler. They identify with the founding fathers of America (who were more successful at setting up a white nation than Hilter btw).

Fuck off FED

Stop posting your gay controlled opposition here!

>Average Americans do not and will never identify with Hitler.
You know this how? Would anyone in 1935 have believed you that white people would be cheering for the extinction of their own race 80 years from then? Would they have believed you that gay marriage would be legal, or that small children were being fed chemicals to block puberty and change their gender? Your words are cheap, also, why the fuck would someone in Finland give a fuck about American politics? Whats with all these Yuros so "concerned" with American politics? Its very strange...

Bottom line: there are thousands more people "sympathetic with Hitler" right now than at any point before 1940.

But the founding fathers' white nation lasted for 10x longer than Hitler's Germany and their philosophy fits the mongrelized US population way better anyway than Nazi philosophy so it literally makes zero sense to insist on idolizing Hitler over them.

shariablue gtfo. Its old.

A better idea is dress up like jews and mass oy-vey and LARP everywhere. Basically "pools closed" IRL as a protest. Nobody can prove anything, nobody will fuck with you and if the jews want to start calling out fake jews then i feel like that itself is a win.

Nothing like muddying up the waters even more. Hows that for faggoty. jew wants to larp as a nazi then nazis larp as jews.

>the founding fathers' white nation lasted for 10x longer than Hitler's Germany
Under radically different circumstances, and arguably, it isn't the same nation as it was prior to the civil war. There have been at least 3 American "revolutions", 1 official and 2 unofficial.
>their philosophy fits the mongrelized US population
Again, why the fuck does a fucking Fingol give a fuck about what burgers do? If you think we're guaranteed to fail, that no one will ever listen, why are you so "concerned" to convince us so? Why not just ignore us and wait for us to die out, are you just warning us out of the kindness of your heart?

This is actually a good idea.

>because there is no candidate of my own pure version of [ideology] I drag down the whole movement down
you are worse than any jew. the identitarian movement gets shit done and has done more for our course than 30 years of nazi larping

*cause

I'm guessing you've never heard of the overton window

>the identitarian movement gets shit done
What do you want it to "get done", you want it to win elections? Why does a yuropoor care so much about Burger elections?

>Why not just ignore us and wait for us to die out
Because the US is one of the greatest European creations and it would suck if it was transformed into Brazil? Because the US is the only country on Earth with solid free speech?

I was just thinking what could piss off a jew and I know they hate larping kaballists or whatever ya call it. I mean its a faith so they cant stop anybody from hijacking it. I cant think of any time its been done.

well memed

>Because the US is one of the greatest European creations and it would suck
So, basically you're motivated out of "the kindness of your heart". That's nice of you. But since you think we're "dirty mongrels", I don't believe you and think you're full of shit. Shill on a proxy.

Instead of wasting political capital trying to rehabilitate the image of a meth addict who killed himself because he lost a war, we should be trying to actually save white western civilization.

Remove kebab, bagel, taco, and dildo.

>Remove kebab, bagel, taco, and dildo.
Well then you must be a NAZI. Fuck off Nazi, we defeated you once and we'll do it again!

Americans are generally a mix of different European heritages, that's an objective observation, not an insult you moron.

>by mongrels I meant you were diverse and vibrant
Nice save. It's just bizarre that so many are so concerned with US party politics, who wins the next election, etc. It really doesn't impact your life at all, who wins the next election. It's just bizarre that so many Europeans are so concerned with "Republican party image". It's nice of you to selflessly care about "mongrels" though. Kind of touching, really.

>1 jew with a nazi flag is enough to sink your movement if you are not careful.
This is why I'm skeptical of right-wing demonstrations. They attract shills like flies on shit. There are other ways to red pill the masses.

Normalfags believe whatever they see on tv and faceberg. Sam Hyde making a funny tv show probably woke up more normies than anything I'll ever do in my pitiful faggot life

kek good luck with that.

it's not just about the election but about changing the culture, you dingus. and you dont do that as larping as nazi

>it's not just about the election but about changing the culture
That's what I said in my first reply, ya genius. I don't think its about controlled op parties and elections at all right now, its about culture war. Like I said. You're all worried about the next election, and probably just whether Trump gets re-elected (it sounds like). Well, Trump isn't really in the business of moving the overton window to the Right; he's in the business of compromising with the establishment, by and large. Whether he gets re-elected doesn't change culture as much a showing the public that our beliefs are contagious, and our numbers are growing.
>and now alt right = nazi, white nationalism = nazi etc.
Just being white has always meant "being a Nazi", so pretending that the media calling every white man "a nazi' now is because of Charlottesville is a joke. You must've been asleep for the last decade, at least.

You write like a disinterested ESL student, but you make excellent points.

I disagree with your premise though: the "right" as comprised by /pol is a confederation of ideas and principles, very loosely tied together. I'm not sure how the nazi idealism and nazi beliefs are even lumped in with conservatives, but in this weird place, there appears to be common ground in the idea of an ethno-state only, with the politics of getting there or the politics that would be expected afterward just left unspoken.

>It's just bizarre that so many are so concerned with US party politics
Not really. What happens here has a trickle-down effect in Europe and vise versa. Brexit played an incredibly important role in getting Trump elected.

>Brexit played an incredibly important role in getting Trump elected.
lol how so?

This is the truth.

Unrelated: Why does Finland produce so many excellent racing drivers?

Brexit was important because it served as a rallying cry. Psychology says, to get a movement, somebody has to throw the first rock, and very few are brave enough to throw that first rock.

Brexit was that first rock that showed us we could actually win. An upset like Brexit, which went against everything the polls said, showed us we weren't just a fringe movement of crazy racists, but a majority and we could make a difference.

>Brexit was that first rock that showed us we could actually win.
I think you probably have this perception because Brexit was viewed as a litmus test mostly by elites, high information types, by people involved in politics, by people in our echo chamber (for lack of a better term). Most normies didn't even know what Brexit was, and probably still don't. We might know far more about more things than the average person, but we develop a distorted perception of how little normies are actually aware of. You have to take special care to remind yourself to check up on what normies do and don't know.

fluentco.com/insight/what-do-americans-think-of-brexit/

Hitler came to power as a result of elections.

>Whats with all these Yuros so "concerned" with American politics?
>hides his flag
Nice shilling Shlomo

>Hitler came to power as a result of elections.
I think we've pretty well established that Hitler couldn't get elected in the US today, and that our focus is culture war over elections.

>calls me a kike for asking why Euros are super concerned with American politics
Question is valid whether I'm yuro or burger. Besides, my fluent burger dialect is my passport.
>complains that I'm hiding my flag
>has a nazbol flag
Pottery.

>I think we've pretty well established that Hitler couldn't get elected in the US today
>you can only support one of the two major parties goyim, nothing different can possibly emerge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

>my fluent burger dialect is my passport.
Mossad education is good for sure.

>things I never said
Do you think we should run as a third party? Is running for elected office an efficient method of culture war? I think it's putting the cart before the horse; you change the culture first, you build cultural capital, then you can run with far-right ideas and win elections.