Bulgarian army

>bulgarian army

Just fuck my shit up, commander.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't know Bulgaria was friendly to us. Have you been /ourguys/ all the time?

Why would any Bulgarian feel love towards Russia?

Did you forget that they betray you 3 times?

50 years of propaganda, and then 20 more of parents and grandparents repeating it, mostly.
And then there are the facts: we do speak similar languages, and their wars with Turkey did result in our sovereignty.
But mostly stupid people listening to soviet myths.

>love

Why would they openly antagonize Russia? Who do you think is going to save Bulgaria if Russia wants to lay claim on it? You think NATO will protect them?

It's better to be friendly towards your aggressor than nice to the people who won't do jack shit to protect you. I wouldn't let them build missiles on my country if it meant Russia would want to bomb my country even more.

That's kinda spineless. I would rather die standing, than leave on my knees.
Sounds like cuckoldry.

>I would rather die standing

That's why you're not a politician or a soldier, you listen to what you're told to do or you get jailed/killed.

>NATO members bow to the Bulgarians
>in contact with Baba Vanga
>posess psychic-like abilities
>control the borders with an iron but fair fist
>direct descendants of the ancient thracian royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Byrgar will be the first city)
>own 99% of rose oil facilities on Earth
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of peoples who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>they own computer R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Atanasoff bots inside you now
>the Bulgarians are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes Land?
>nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Bulgarians. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only in ft. Bulgaria
>the Bulgarians are about 13 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>Bulgarcucks

Krum would be ashamed.

kek bretty gud

centuries*
fugggg

Millenniums*

moreta*

>If you defend yourself against your aggressor and show spine they win!

Canadian mentality

TRI

>if you provoke a superior enemy, you win!

Your countries entry into NATO is already a provocation in Russian eyes might as well surrender the country now Rodoslav, since you dead scared of hurting Russian feelings

kek

I don't give two shits about russian feelings, they are a gas station as far as I am concerned.
However it is objectively stupid to antagonize them for zero gain. This is true of any country.

You are acting like a child.

cucked

same backstabbers as in 1944

youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw