People use the IQ argument so often. Are asians the masterrace then?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/超人
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians are the best at IQ, but Asians lack a certain awareness of the world and a certain spirit. There's more to intelligence, and it's not the only value. Ethics determines how you apply your intelligence - to make the world better or to be an asshole.

Now go watch a scene of a little girl getting hit by a car in China versus in North America.

They're allies (well most of them), they're smarter by many metrics than whites,

The graph is wrong. Just proves that you are a dumb cunt. Anyone that thinks this graph is correct is a retard.

wrong
the eternal ANGLO has mastered the art of suckling aryan iq through the blood stream
the refineries assist in the purification process making aryan blood all the more potent

Yeah, sure, all those Japanese shitheads, Korean drones and Chinese peasants were taken into account of the sample, not to mention Indochina mutts.

Would be really interesting to find the composition and size, sample methodology of those IQ researches.

It is incredibly easy to manipulate the outcome/results that way.

Asians are smart enough to cheat, earning them a high score. Whites are smart enough to cheat as well, but unlike asians we have a sense of honor.

asians are the best at solving problems like math
europeans (this means americans too unless you've raicemixed with outsiders) are more high test which makes them more aggressive and innovative, iq of many countries beats all but the best asians
africans shit iq
south africans better than africans but shit, unless bred with spanish or other european, they're on the level of mexicans i think. usa is alittle lower than europe these days, highest germany sweden finland not in order. the rest are the usual uk, denmark, netherlands etc

italy also high

No they take tests from like 30 people like the kikes do where as whites take thousands of IQ samples.

also dont believe finland #1 it's a lie. but it's up there in all studies

IQ is only the measurement of one type of intelligence, it has nothing to do with morals or good behaviour, often its the reverse.

Often the very smartest are also dysfunctional in other ways, such as creativity or moral behaviour.China as an example has zero moral compass due to years of abuse, genocide and religious suppression.For all its smart people it cannot innovate but they can copy and adapt ideas.

>using a normalized distribution rather than showing the real one which shows whites have a fat tail distribution and thus white males are x4 as likely to have a genius level IQ

Whoops

They're smarter, but lack the creative spirit of Westerners

I was going to point this out. Whites and males have big deviations but not the highest mean.

also true

Jews have lower IQs than whites. Also there population is bottle necked and "white" will include Latinos.

Chinese cheat results

/thread

Exactly, IQ is intelligence.
IQ is NOT, wisdom, fortitude, dexterity, strength, or charisma. Its the D&D character who put all their points in ONE stat and forgot about everything else.

Do they really
Many inventions are credited to the chinese
Fake news?

Like I said if you actually look at most of the IQ charts it is 30-40 for both jews and chinks but 3000 or something for white IQ. There is one floating around that shows it.

GUNPOWDER

Asians have so much honour they kill themselves over it.

No. They cheat at every opportunity they can. There are constantly scandals involving chink students being discovered to have gotten their credentials through fraudulent means. They, like Indians, will lie, cheat and steal to get whatever they want.

But Asians also lack empathy so they usually do not care if their negligence of maintaining a standard causes deaths (note all those webms of the floor collapsing in malls, elevator shafts fucking up, drivers seemingly having no idea what the hell they are doing etc).

They are only out for one thing: themselves.
They get a sense of pride when their son/daughter who they have no real emotional attachment to does well in school or gets a cushy job, so they can brag about it. Think Khan from King of the Hill.

Westerners are often shocked as fuck to see Asian kids who are supposed to be good at maths doing shit at it in Asia, they don't pay attention and will copy each other's work.

> asians are the best at solving problems like math
Myth.

They used it for fortune telling and firecrackers.

Any excuse, eh? cumstain

This is a garbage slide thread.
Check pic related.
Don't reply to this faggot shill.

>no morals in asians

Pretty sure this is thevsame thing some black people say about white people.

I often wonder, how is it that despite the east asian genetic advantage Chinese are such utter shit? EVERY single Chinese person I've known has been a shitty human being. I've known at least some people of most other races that Sup Forums considers inferior, who have in fact been decent people. But no Chinese. I'm actually starting to believe that they are sub human.

Note that most of the negative Asian traits that people have posted in this thread also apply primarily to Chinese.

That graph isn't correct. Each curve is differently shaped.

It is a known fact chinks are devious cheating subhumans right below the kikes.

not a myth, test results. who knows if it's true.

They're not genetically more intelligent, their intelligent comes from their society and culture. It should be what any utopia would strive for.

You really think our shitty public school indoctrination system comes close to theirs?

>actually believing China's reported iq numbers
Ashkenazim are the master race

All the good Chinese, like Indians, get out and find somewhere better.

It's a classic rule of "if they still live there it's because they're too stupid to leave".

Because mainland china is a shithole. America nuke them from orbit pls

>t 90iq israeli

That infographic is... Laughably stupid.

Israel is not 100% Ashkenazi, every race has genetic conditions and if you read what you posted it says 90~ of Ashkenazim are simply carriers of that one specific condition.

You'd be considered illiterate in any country without the Greek alphabet by your own standards also.

You can do better than that, user.

Japs understand that multikulti is a cancer that would eradicate their people.
Maybe they are smarter.
Either that or dumb jewed whites keep getting rid of all of the smart whites.

Chinks aren't human

Well, as it applies to IQ testing, I think it's a bigger issue that the people China tests are all urban youth from more affluent families. They don't test their rural people. It's biases the sampling but either way, even if the results are true, look at what our societies have actually done with their intellect. Most of their people still live in squalor, they're poisoning their own water supply to the point they will run out of water in a few years. They don't invent anything of note that is original, they just steal and sometimes improve upon western designs incrementally but never leaps forward.

Balance is the key to nearly everything. The Chinese figured this out centuries ago. Besides, if East Asians are so intellectually superior, What the hell is going on with N. Korea? You would think they'd be smart enough to stop and say "Wait a minute. What the fucking fuck are we doing here?"

Master race or not is the Westerners view.
Japanese don't understand it.

>asians lack a "certain" x quality I can't possibly measure by scientifically means thus I'm better than them. Prove me wrong fgts!

I bet asians wouldn't have picked a stupid leaf.

t. Low IQ chink.

Every Chinese I met was cool. Only africans have behaved like subhumans.

Wrong they have in fact tested millions in Asia, its almost obsessed with IQ, far more than the west.

I would however argue that they are likely to be only testing from the higher end, ie middle class up... china for example has a massive population more than all whitenations combined of which about 80% are farm peasant stock, this i suspect would bring down the average results if they were tested in large numbers.

Of course thats not going to happen as it fits the narrative in Asia to promote education as much as possible.. Having said all that its also likely the stupid genes will have been weeded out much more during their times of genocide and famine the stupid would not be so resilient or adaptable.
I doubt its much different with the ashkanazi jew, Having spent most of thier history moving and adapting and natural selection would ensure the smart survived better than the stupid, a few thousand years and boom, high IQ in the small population thats left.

The article the graph comes from argues against that position.

Do you have any actual data on the different Std devs or just the made up graph.

>who knows if it's true.
... The foundation of a myth.

It's one of those "facts" that everybody knows and believes because it's been repeated ad nauseum. It's just not true.

All the IQ tests that I've done give a result of between 105 and 115. Sup Forums is full of people who state IQ of 130+
Aye, right.

Who cares? I want a nation for my own people. White people are not migrating to China in great numbers.

American math teams are basically just chinks and maybe 1 european.

>real life = dnd
Whew

Sounds like some bullshit.

wrong answers; cop outs

this
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

I know less about it than the guys who did the test and so far there hasnt been many tests that show otherwise so I'll accept it, but I agree with you on the ways of the chinese and japanese. I don't question them cheating

China has a glorious communist system that somehow manages to have all the shit parts commies normally ascribe to capitalism, such as being held responsible when you're the first person to help.

You'll hear the same advice in Africa: If you hit an animal or a child with your car in the bush, just keep going. They will either rob you or murder you. The Chinese, at least, have the distinction of that hellholish attitude being enforced by their left wing government.

Take the Chinese out of China, and they're perfectly capable of your typical Western compassion. While also being enormously right wing, most of the time. You'd figure there'd be a huge culture gap between us and chinks, and Asians in general, but it seems both the West and the East have developed the sort of logic where you reason it's the best to adapt to your new surroundings.

Niggers and muslims, in the meantime, just scream and cry until they get what they want, and blame everyone but themselves for everything that happens to them.

But I suppose OP is right. It's not about IQ. It's about culture. That's probably why lefties are still perfectly willing to talk about IQ (often while claiming everyone white and not leftist has low IQ), but they don't even seem to know the meaning of the word "culture", and use it to describe anything vaguely positive they see in non-Western cultures. And the theatre. And that's basically it.

Yes. Masculinity and strength serves no purpose in an intellectual society. Niggers in factories and Asians in school. And whites on politics because chinks tend to go commie sometimes.

t. Chink.

>A mongolian being sour about chinks

Well, colour me surprised...

Yeah given that China had instituted testing programs to qualify for civil service positions for millennia, this has placed strong societal pressure on having high intelligence. 50 plus generations of this is bound to have had an effect on the population at large.

You'd think that, but intellect isn't the most important ingredient to survival in such situations (especially with Mao's leap forward) in that situation the most important attribute was ruthlessness. You had to be willing to kill your fellow people in order for you to survive. Intellect also plays a role of course but it's far less important than being ruthless. Hell, they killed off much of their intellectuals.

>chinese now are the same as thousands of years ago
This really is a /thread. Go home han insectoid.

Whites and Asians should live in harmony. They are the only 2 races I approve to racemix

No reason to colour you, you're already plenty coloured.

Even if I had some Ghengis DNA, I'd still be whiter than you, and for sure, not a chink.

Africans and Asians don't like each other because they remind each other too much of one another. They both want to be on massah's good side, or at least long enough so that they might rob him.

There is no good metric for asian IQ unlike other groups. The usual metric used is curve-fitting based on generalized exams, but the chinese are reputed for believing on a cultural level that cheating on such exams is par to the course.

That's probably because you're a beta orbiter of "submissive" Asian waifus.

Usually, it goes:
Below avg intelligence = Highly emotionally driven
Avg intelligence = Empathetic and sometimes driven by emotion
High intelligence = lack of empathy and robotic

You wish, the telegraph article is way off and its one tiny incident, even with say a cheat rate of 25% which is way over whatever it really is it still wouldnt move the average much... I dont think you understand the population numbers involved,

Something like 30% of all degrees in china are false or cheated but the sheer number and remaining 70% legit earned degrees would still be more than the worlds annual output combined. Your excuse of its all cheating is unfortunately just wishful thinking.

White niggs give all kinds of excuses for their lower IQ scores, just as black niggs give all kinds of excuses for theirs, or women for theirs. Facts are facts, "race realists" - you're not the top dogs. Blacks are better than you in body, and Asians in brains.

>LARP: The Post

>Africans and Asians don't like each other because they remind each other too much of one another.
not really true.
and what do you care if asians have highest iq. at worst it's this but they fucked that up too it's like owning the fastest car in town but have never driven it.
and the car is probably leased.

>muh emotional intelligence
literal nigger

Hey why do so many non-whites fly the gadsden flag and ancap flag is that them trying to LARP as Americans?

I don't get them
I already LARP irl by being obese

Chinese do not, and they only care if they are caught, and it is basically not even looked down upon to cheat there. It is expected of you. If you don't cheat they will look at you like you are stupid.

The fact is that only brainlets use the IQ argument

>t. sub-99 percentile brainlet

End thyself brainweenie

>masterrace
What is it?

well i do understand most of the population is rural and have been intentionally raised as peasant farmers with no access to technology

How do they test IQ in different countries to get an average number? Do they take social and economical classes into consideration to get as close as possible to represent the population demografics?

For example, does the average Chinese factory worker, peasant or other low skill workers get a shot at the IQ test like their scientists, doctors, engineers etc? If not then it's easy to claim their nstionsl IQ is much higher because only the top tier of their population get to represent the average score

Who discovered all the equations and methods they copy to perform their calculations?

i would imagine they would contant a local university or whatever place with a dna lab and ask them to do it.
you'd have to read the full research paper of each meme picture you see on Sup Forums to know the truth. back in the 90s they had money for controlled iq studies, not so much anymore.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/超人

Essentially

>you'd have to read the full research paper of each meme picture you see on Sup Forums to know the truth

I should, don't know much about IQ and how it works aside from memetastic internet tests people brag about here

They are arguing about what race of people is best based upon intelligence measured by IQ.

That's not a problem specific to IQ. It applies to any sampling. If your sample is biased(ask 100 people at a uni, or on the street in one city) then there are a lot of confounding variables introduced and you really can not extrapolate from that biased sample to the general population.

What we do (SCB) is keep a list of the population, assign them numbers and let a random number generator select them. As long as the sample is fairly large(much smaller than you'd think) a random process will give you a very good estimate of the general population. I can't speak for that particular study, but as it's a universal problem with a simple solution I'd imagine everyone does it in a similar manner.

I do know that study directly measured IQ. There are other similar studies(and resultant maps) that tried to circumvent the problem of cost by using IQ proxies like PISA results, vocabulary(very good proxy for IQ, surprisingly) or language tests.

That one's a direct measurement but I don't know how they did the sampling.

You missed the point, IQ isn't particularly valuable in and of itself but it is a fairly accurate predictor of how well you're going to do in life.
Someone with low IQ is going to have a hard time living adapting to a average or high IQ society, arguably someone with a high IQ is also going to have a bad time in a society of morons.
There is no equality in nature, multiculturalism just doesn't work because people of different race, culture and capability can't produce a functional society.

Doesnt matter, all we have to do is ignore IQ for a second, which is a raw number, and just compare western and asian civilization. The west just wins in all metrics.

A strawman to discredit people that acknowledge both race and culture matters. It's like calling someone a white supremacist to avoid discussing the right white people have to want to live around other white people rather than niggers.

Sounds reasonable, but is the same methods applied in China for instance? I'm just speculating but maybe they would like to make a biased test in order to create an illusion of higher IQ for propaganda purpouses, unless the test was done by a non governmental organisation

Aside from that, pretty cool to get some insight into SCB, got any fun statistical facts to share that most of us don't know about?

asians are a side grade to whites. whites tend to want to steal others land. while whites claim asians are doing just that now china buys land thats for sale and its citizens obtain citizenship in the countries where land is bought. they ares marching through africa shooting people

whites tend to glorify their gib me dat status by labeling it conquest but they dont like nigs and kebabs showing up unannounced in the west molesting their kids do they

east asiannations fought with each other. they knew of the west and middle east for a long time and had no desire to rule over foreigners. to a degree you could even say thats the joke. whites want to rule over nigs and asians dont want to even be in the same country as nigs

Only the first IQ test determines some measure of intelligence. The subsequent tests measure your ability to do IQ tests.

Asians just happen to be a bit better than Euros at the skills IQ tests test.
Europeans are overall the master race.

>Europeans
portugal is on par with albanians or something sorry

They actually did so with PISA. The Chinese only let their three most developed cities take the tests, luckily the folks doing the study didn't let that shit fly so they listed their results as "China - Shanghai" and such. So yeah, don't trust Chinese statistics. Japs seem alright though.
>Aside from that, pretty cool to get some insight into SCB, got any fun statistical facts to share that most of us don't know about?
I've got jack shit myself, sorry. But from what I've read elsewhere, if SD manages to make collection of ethnic data legal again we're going to have one bright damn future. The Danish and Norwegian data on their muslim population is very condemning. Don't think people will take kindly to that having been swept under the rug once it sees the light of day again.

Also for some more statistical nerdery, it's pretty much all survey data so what type of person actually replies is a major factor in the result. Even in an honest and sound study that can skew the result a lot and nobody will ever know they got it wrong. Just look at SCB's political polling, fucking internet surveys were more representative. That's why we all came buckets when they reimposed conscription, it is the best source of data imaginable. It's actually accurate, nothing voluntary or (((ethical))) ever is.

lal, when you ever become a major world power and control half of the world with your spanish bros and bring trade and civilization to the heathens everywhere around the world, you can talk shit about Portuguese not being europeans.

I didn't call you not europeans, I just said europe is not uniform. besides the first bones of modern human are from albania area.

That is def not what you said, but sure.