Mayor of Venice: ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in his city will be shot by snipers

B A S E D
web.archive.org/web/20170824120728/http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/well-send-straight-god-venice-11043606

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9geXVAOFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The great cleansing begins

Christcucks are probably pissed that a logical and rational NON religious mayor is based as fuck.
>but turn your other cheek
fuck you christards

Been there 2 weeks ago ... lots of soldiers with weapons. Based italiens don't fuck around.

>luigi
mama mia

Mudslime shitskins on literal suicide watch.

Amazing, inb4 he dies in a mysterious car crash or something.

>Italy declared unsafe country for rapefugees
>Merkel gives them carte blanche acces to Germoney
Just watch.

>car crash
>Venice

Gondola sinking more likely

I thought this was our common agreement by now

Operation Gondola
Trick Antifa into going to Venice shouting Allahu Akbar in order to stand united against anti muslim hate and xenophobia

>implying
Venice is full of fucking niggers on every corner. No policing around too. Bringing a bomb there in a crowded place is too easy, considering it's full of tourist with backpacks.

It's the most beautiful city in the world nonetheless, I'll give you that.

''Based italians dont fuck around''

Well dipshit, hate to bring it to you, but Italy is infested with migrants. Their coasts are literally being swarmed. Rome is a complete hellhole, full of immigrants, water scarcity.

Italy is rarely mentioned, it is always Germany and France. But Italy has an immigrant plague as well, it's just that most of them continue to travel to France, England, Germany etc. for welfare benefits.

What a badass...

what would be there to blow up anyway?
venice is a stinking shithole. nobody even lives there

What about Australins who shout Allah Ackbar in crowded place for laughs?

how do snipers hear if someone shouts allahu akbar?

woah that's fucking bold.

and the migrants there don't stick out as much in relation to the natives

LUIGI

The mayor is awesome

>not understanding "turn the other cheek"
turn the other cheek means:
"if you slap my face, please slap the other side so i can laugh at your faggotry before i wreck your shit, dumbass."

This guy

I thought "turn the other cheek" was an advice to young girls who weren't experienced doing it in doggy style

good

Seriously, somebody answer this, we NEED to know

Angery doge, based doge, good doge

That and don't chimp out because someone stepped on your shoes.

Italy is lot safer than other European countries.
I wonder why.

Now implement this throughout Europe/UK and that will be a good start.

I'll laugh very much when we start getting german (true germans) escapees. (it's actually already happening)

How many people can you run down in a gondola anyway?

They're snipers so all their senses are specially adapted for long distances

>"They wanted to go to Allah. But we'll send them straight to Allah before they can do any damage."
The mayor is already bringing the bantz

Obviously because they use the UMP as opposed to the MP5

also
>Video has subsequently emerged of the left-wing mayor of Florence, Dario Nardella, rushing up to Brugnaro after the speach shouting "Allahu Akbar!" and laughing.
>He has since taken to Facebook to apologise for his actions.
kek, even the leftists don't spontaneously give two shits about political correctness

They put a mic on their scope so they can hear what they're aiming at

so this is the famous italian ingenuity

Don't be a bum
Bin that gun!

Would be better if they make sure it's dipped in pig's blood

Venice NO!

Italien, fuck yeah

spanish tourist hotspots don't look any different

Seeing as a huge chunk of the cities economy is tourism it makes sense, any happenings there would lose them billions because people will be scared of coming there

Christians are a thousand times more based than Pagan LARP-ers and this comes from an atheist. Christianity defended Europe from the Muslims hordes while Pagans were building huts from mud and writing gibberish on random stones.

lol

Based indeed. Godspeed waterpasta.

How about not letting thousands of potential terrorists into your city in the first place. Admiral Akbar would identify this as a trap and know by the time action is taken it's already too late. When someone is driving in a van to run over people good luck hearing what they are saying if they are saying anything at all.

Fuck yes
Holy shit.

How's the smell in Venice? I read it's pretty nasty because it's basically rotting from underneath

It is nasty because of rotting algae and pigeons shitting everywhere since the dawn of history.

wtf im moving to venice now

>When someone is driving in a van to run over people
>in Venice
a motorboat, at best

Come on cousin give us another Benito

Kek, based Venetians.

Fucking kek.
Literally doesnt make sense christcuck

its because of the mafia i wish i was joking...

'Based Italy' is the one sending ships to pick up migrants.

All continentals must be destroyed.

>will be shot by snipers

It's a nice gesture, I doubt he has snipers perched on rooftops all around the city just waiting for someone to say it.

>praising God is a crime punishable by death in Italy
Really makes you think

>Admiral Akbar would identify this as a trap and know by the time action is taken it's already too late.

If I motorboat your sisters tits does that make me a terrorist? I don't think so. Motorboating is an act of love. Just ask your sister.

Isn't that more of figure of speech.
Something along the lines of you'll be killed stealth-ly and no one need to take responsibility because the culprit is hidden.

Just try it out for giggles. It's not like you have probably something better to do

Australians are the new Leafs

>If I motorboat your sisters tits does that make me a terrorist
It would make you an hero (by gunshot, to the back of your head)

This sounds a little bit authoritarian

hownu.ru?

I wonder what would happen if there was a festival of muslims there and someone led them in a chant of saying it?
Would all the muslims get taken out?

Can't run over pedestrians when you can't get the gondolas up over the sidewalk.

Good. Europe goes back to its roots and leaves the democratic experiment to the US

No it doesn't you fucking christcuck bitch, its supposed to imply that nonviolence is the only way to follow Christ. What happens to you on earth is transient and therefore you shouldnt spoil your chance at heaven by retaliating. Also retaliatory actions, supposedly continue the cycle of violence but nonviolence supposedly changes things. This is the model Ghandi used in his protesting. Christianity is the most cucked religion ever and its aims are nothing less than the dissolution of the state because a state's legitimacy in power only arises through the use of violence.

why doesn't white shaming and political correctness work on italians? it doesn't seem to work on Italian Americans either.

>Yes, good goi. Before you will know we will get you shot for mentioning God at all.
You guys are fucking retarded. It's fagtheists just attacking concept of God itself.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Go shout DEUS VULT in Venice and let's see what happens, faggot.

We still have a spine

But Venetian people regularly invoke the name of God, Christ and their other associates.
Sure, it's together with words that aren't "Glory to", but still.

HOLY LEAGUE WHEN

lel

>tfw going to venice and shouting allahu akbar from the top of my lungs just to get that sweet suicide by sniper

>the quick shot through the heart
>the quick explosion of your brain from a high caliber bullet

sweet ecstasy

Looks like I do have a vacation planned this summer.

>Somehow concrete got on his feet and he was shot in the head from behind in a tragic accidental suicide robbery. He was found in a river after boarding a plane to america.

>Tfw you ask for one of Venice's famous olive juice snack bars and get shot.

This, everybody saying different is a Marxist who believes history started with 1945 and can't be taken serious, or a shitskin shitting his pants in the wake of a new genocide.

Blah blah blah. Jesus used a bullwhip on the money changers. It's def not a philosophy of pure non-violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9geXVAOFDg

Based, would visit again

Whipping Jew usurers is not violence

Also the Bible is full of contradictions. Maybe you should focus on something actually productive rather than devoting 1/7 of your days to the illusion of eternal life

this will backfire on him when somebody plants a boombox with a recording of it in a bunch of peaceful muslims

>tfw when you're not italian and you can't porco dio

The Dodge has risen.

Definitely wasn't a peaceful protest.

Also, are you seriously giving people advice on productive use of their time when you a reading and posting shit here?

Not for long faggots. The mayor is a godless kike. This is an attack on God Himself.

>If you hit me, please hit me again so I can then attack you.

This is what ChristCucks actually believe.

Actually it means you don't give a fuck about someone else using his power over yours. In roman times receiving a slap with the back of the hand was a sign of "putting you in your place", when Jesus says to turn the other cheek he's telling you to defy your enemy to slap you with his full hand, which is a violent act. It's an act of defiance.

The mafia is what started to bring in thousands of niggers, to use them as cheap illegal workers and to siphon taxpayer money by opening public funded refugee shelters.

All you faggots that believe this myth of the noble mobster, as depicted in old jewllywood movies, need to wake the fuckup. The mafia/s only care about making money. If they could find a way to do it by having Italian women raped by packs of nigerians they would do it without qualms.

>his name is literally Duterteroni