In general, what has Sup Forums got against black people?

There was a black president for God's sake. And now there are many top black actors.

As a black man myself, I wish you'd take black people seriously.

BLM is pretty dumb but black people are AWESOME if you give us a chance.

There are too many on this site of the caucasion persuasion. Too many whiggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtu.be/ANUI4uT3xJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because average gorilla is smarter than a nigger

I have nothing against black PEOPLE. It's niggers I despise. That applies for mexicans as well. Plenty of niggers here. Gorillions.

black people =/= niggers.
shut up faggot

Blacks commit more than 3x the violent crime as whites. It is mathematically correct to believe that a night will attack you

>There was a black president for God's sake
I hate Weimerica.
> And now there are many top black actors
I hate Hollywood.
>As a black man myself
I hate England also.

HOW IS THIS AN ARGUMENT YOU MONKEY?!!

You can prove anything with statistics. I'm black and the black people I meet are Christians

they are too fucking racist to realize screaming kill whitey, kill cops, and replacing white/hispanic characters with blacks instead of making their own exposes them for who they really are

wrong

I have nothing against blacks.
For me, the pefect end game would be based blacks, based browns and based yellows help the white vanguard to destroy the banking system and hang all those 8000-9000 people playing with our living standards.

After that, we can discuss wether we can live together or not and what space do we distribute among those who think we can and those who prefer not to.

watermelon chicken ongo bongo fugg nigga poppin cap KFC koolaid watermelon

Blackfag wanting to be accepted by his master
GoodJob user

The reason why IQ average is so low in the south part of Africa is because of the lack of scientific and educationnal structures.

Nothin wrong with blacks, just the ones that lean left

I don't mind blacks at all if they stay in their countries of origin.

>Christians
lol

The main problem is that a very large % of black people are actively resentful and hostile towards white people. This is what makes Sup Forums view black people with hostility rather than annoyance.

There are other big problems with black people.
You commit far more crime and violent crime on average, use up far more welfare on average , contribute far less to the economy on average and do much worse academically on average.

But it's the fact that a large fraction of you hate and resent white people that is the biggest problem IMO

62% single motherhood nation wide. 70% in the cities.

I like death grips, other than that, fuck niggers.

Maybe instead burning each other alive they should have tried to educate themselves.

yes because africans never built them

Skin tone map:

Portugal darker that Spain
Belarus darker than France
Mongolia darker than China

yeah right...

IQ map...

Argentina less inteligent than America...

Africans built ships, great cities, the pyramids.Don't diss black people at all dudes.

Black people will rule over the whites one day!

I work with a few blacks and they can be wonderful people.

They also all have friends or family that have been killed in stupid arguments, or are in jail for killing people in stupid arguments.

Pol would probably be less mad if we could talk openly about the problem.

And especially because they've (most of them) been independant since less than a century, sadly.
They are trying, but since of the political instability of the region, they thinks of survival at first, instead of focusing on education.

Well, the Southern part of Africa actually is the part of Africa with better scientific and educational "structures".

Also, the Southern part of Africa is the better part, except for the aids...

No you won't, if whites fall you'll just end up being owned by chinks

Checked.

So they are literally animals who shouldnt be helped.

And that's because of people like you that we will never achieve to be a space fairing civilization.

The biggest problem of blacks in the U.S. (and is a trending in expansion) is that they pretty much have given up of being human.
They munch on welfare, vote for the gib me dats party en mass and so are okay with the system. They used to have semi functioning societies and neighbourhoods, even when poor.

Nowadays they are mostly happy that 1% of the most trashy ones can be "stars" in sports, music and entretainment.

>There was a black president for God's sake

Yeah and he was terrible

Because Afrikaners rebuilt everything.

There is not a single black civilization.

Caucasian and Mongolian race create everything on whole Earth.

Negroes could not invent a wheel.

???

Let's imagine that scenario happens.

What have you got to win in such a situation?

South Africa and Detroit haven't schooled you yet?

no, it's because of people like you who think we should divert resources to help the hopeless continent rather than using them to advance our own countries

Because stormfront

Indeed, they didn't made anything peculiar
And that gone even worse when we started to litteraly fuck up Africa with its scramble amongst european powers. Now, after their independance, we litteraly abandonned them.

Afrikaners is a good race of farmers.
Most of South Africa's achievments were due to the Anglo influence, me thinks.

And no, I was not thinking about the state of South Africa. I was thinking of Africa south of the Congo. In that area, European powers became rather dominant even to the blacks, therefore they have assimilated somewhat.
It's more due to climate and the settlement only being possible after Europeans "cleaned" the land. Also, their tribes weren't as strong nor as connected (think of Islam in places like Sudan or Nigeria)...

South Africa isn't that shitty.

That's an extremely selfish point of view that I respect

Theres a difference between a black man and a nigger

No? Nigger is a racial slur *for* black people.

>And especially because they've (most of them) been independant since less than a century, sadly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

In 1870, only 10 percent of Africa was under European control

Oh well, I thought it was more than 10% at this time; my bad, sorry!

>I want to help our countries first
>OMG YOU ARE SELFISH GIVE THESE NIGGERS MONEY RIGHT NOW

ah okay then. Good luck with that.

Shut up jontron

no it's not. By continuing to give them aid you make them dependent on it meaning they will never develop for themselves.
Giving aid is just grand scale virtue signalling, give them information and give them a chance to figure it out themselves

Just wanted to say that I know a few black men I don't consider to be niggers.

and europeans were colonized too ...

and today we are not stupid like niggers

>I'm going to spend the day pretending to be a nigger on an anime message board.

Nice life, faggot.

I totally agree with your belief, but I meant not that kind of aid (humanitarian), just teaching them "how the fuck I live", they will never learn by themselves how to get out from their litteral shitholes this way.
Me too.
That wasn't totally colonization, instead it was just the Ottoman Empire which conquered a large part of the East Europe.

>black people

I had a nigger try to run me off the road last night. He pulled in front of me and almost hit my car. He kept driving fucking weird and changing lanes all the time, and I stayed behind him until we got to a stop light. I pulled up to a light and stared at him trying to see what he looked like. He then yelled at me "If you say a God damn word I'll fucking..." he was probably going to threaten to kill me or beat my ass or whatever drugged up ape shit happens to come out of his mouth, but I interupted him "dude you're fucking insane", THEN the light turns green, he pulls past the other diver and in front of my car, and I'm ready to do something I'd rather not do. He pulls back and goes the other way.

I wish I could stop my story about apish niggers for the evening, but not five minutes later I'm at a gas station to get gas. Some crackhead comes to ask me for money incoherently, and I decline to go pay get a drink and pay for gas. He comes in to the store with a fucking rock in his hand while I'm paying. He blocks the door to stop some other female crackhead form entering, while spewing incoherent shit to the person behind the counter. The guy awkwardly gives him a dollar to get him to leave, and him and this female crackhead start yelling at each other and she threatens to beat his ass with her cane. Eventually she chases him out of the store with his cane.

These people behave like animals man, you have no idea with the shit we have to put up from them in this country. I'm not saying every single one of them is bad, but I've never seen anyone from another race behave half as bad as them. You need a gun just to protect yourselves in this country.

Because african-americans have a 25% of european DNA.

You have gone through the eugenistic selection.

If eugenic selection were to continue, then in 50-80 years, the average African American had an average white intelligence.

Colonialism was good for blacks. Anything useful that more or less still works in Africa comes from colonial times.
Blacks can prosper if they leave power positions to whites. Is not that much to ask. I bet any aids infested African shithole would vote yes in a referendum to bring colonialism, jobs, security, education, health and all the good that comes with it.
The problem with blacks are sjw convincing them that colonial rule was bad

NIggers don't fit in a developed society, if you cherry-pick you could see rare exceptions like Neil deGrasse, but the average are just like gypsies

Colonization (or colonisation) is a process by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components.

so you think yougos join the ottoman empire by their own choice ?

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Wrong

>If eugenic selection were to continue
Eugenics were never applied to niggers in the USA. American niggers are rewarded for having 12 kids, being single moms and being unemployed.

wat?

Then the 3rd Reich colonized France?

educate the niggers so that we can go to space. yes? is it that what you mean?

In a way you answered your own question.
We had a black president, re-elected him, but white people are all still racistbigotnazis.

> space fairing civilization.

I can already imagine space ghetto single baby mamas with 12 kids living in space section 8 housing and buying food with space food stamps.

I don't have anything against Africans that live in Africa

I didn't meant this
Lel

SHILL THREAD.

We took you serious but then you didn't took us serious. You had your chances but you rather stay chained by your victimhood never learned to walk on your own legs. Time of holding hands are over, it's time to stand on your own.

yes they even made a slavery program called "STO" "Service du Travail Obligatoire" "Compulsory Work Service" in english.

And today Frenchs have houses and not turd huts...

I didn't care actually.
Until one nigga showed up and said that he's going to buy the room I'm currently renting.
Yea in english. I'm in a fucking Novosibirsk, google where it is.

SAGED all based nigger breads

They commit a disproportionate amount of crime then blame everyone else for it.

What the fuck are niggers doing in Russia

No idea. I saw maybe 5-10 of them during my time in university and that's it.

Stormzy, grime music, all that rap shit. It's bad and made by blacks.

Nigeria is doing better than South Africa and Egypt despite receiving less aid than either and having a lot less infrastructure from the colonial period like South Africa. Hell they even have less dealings with China who are accused of attempting to colonies the continent.

Colonial rule which created the borders cause unrest in the country as there are many different ethnic groups. The country is split with Christians in the south and Muslims in the north.

One group, the Igbo from the south east, have attempted independence and caused a recession as oil production fell.

what's going on here?

What do i have against black """" people""" you ask...
youtu.be/ANUI4uT3xJI
Even (((vice))) couldn't deny, or avoid showing, how niggers are animals.

Wow, shocking, exporting oil generates a lot of money. How much of that actually makes it to its population?

>white people give us freedom
>white people give us housing
>white people give us food
>white people give us health care
>white people give us college
>white people stop prosecuting us for crimes we commit
>white people white people white people

>WE WUZ PREZDUNZ N SHIET
Damn dirty ape

>He doesn't exist