It's National Burger Day. Say Something Nice about America

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans are a freedom-loving people that believe in their right to choose their own destiny.

Trump sucks

I once hacked an American on rs and took his 300m

Thank you based American

You've got a great personality?

I would buy their beautiful southern women a nice burger from KFC or whatever her preferred artery clogging joint was before I fucked the shit out of her. I'm a nice guy like that. Happy burger day.

Your president is my favorite entertainer.

Yeah, """ freedom""".
Enjoy the freedom of others to take away yours.

Dude he probably committed suicide
I was miserable about getting scammed 300k

>national burger day
>in the uk
it's may 28th in the usa.

I'd like to take a moment and discuss American heritage.

The jalapeno double cheeseburger at Carl's Jr / Hardees is an important but oft overlooked facet of American life. Before we even mention the pepperjack cheese, Sante Fe sauce or jalapenos that give it its delicious kick, we need to take time to acknowledge that Carl's Jr does charbroil their burgers, giving them that great smoky grilled flavor. While most people are familiar with their semi-nude women in advertising, disappointingly few Americans are unaware of the fact that Carl's Jr doesn't use prepackaged and frozen lettuce and tomato, but only fresh produce that's brought in daily.

This hallmark of American tradition clocks in at 39g of fat, 1200mg of sodium, 7g of sugar and 850 calories of all-American goodness, giving you the much-needed cloggage to stick it to the arterial Jew.

Is that the one day you don't eat burgers

No we eat two and yell "Pass zee A1, schweinhunds!" in fake German accents.

Actually thats National HAMBURGER Day, this is National BURGER Day. Also, why the fuck would we let UK have it all to themselves?

In-N-Out is California garbage.
Whataburger is the best true all-American hamburger chain.

>Say Something Nice about America

they uhhh....they uhhhhhh......
uhhh.......

shit, i got nothing. They made Starcraft?

America is such an amazing country, the culture just within the south is fascinating and you have such great food. It's world class stuff regardless of what your coastal elites say. Everyone is jealous of what you have and what you take from granted.

Thanks, now I want in n out. God bless California and Trump. We're going red in 2020, screenshot this

never been to a carls jr or even seen one

it is difficult to find burgers that unhealthy but enticing in australia. our burger joints are marketed as being healthy and have unfatty grilled meats with healthy bread rolls and relishes

This is a burger

> tfw can't get a good cheeseburger without driving 100km
> tfw can't get a good cheeseburger with bacon without driving 150km

fuck.

Bro, are you forgetting somebody?

As far as fast food burgers no one can touch this fucker.

You
I like you

Would literally kill 5 Hells Angels right now for an In n Out burger.

>tfw hungry

Hardee's is the same thing.

how can you possibly eat that garbage?

who /freedom/ here

Are you a shill? Carls jr is reprocessed waste. Break one open and it doesn't even look like meat. What the fuck man?

By going to P.T.'s Grille and buying a piece of heaven on a bun.

This.
I don't even like burger too much but they have good chicky sandys and fishe

in order
>in n out
>five guys
>Wendys
>Carl Jr
>McDonald's
>Whataburger
>burger king

kek

Why is whataburger that low :'(

Give it few months. Being proud of your burgers will be outlawed as being racist and insensitive to non-burger producing minorities.

Because he put in and out at the highest.
He's a californian. It's been scientifically proven they have no taste.

all races here know the ritual of burger, we all learn it as kids.

Thank you for ""freeing"" us frol the german ""ennemy"". Thank you also for your """cultural enrichment""" and your """awesome AAA movies"""

kek

We give the best handshakes

those lips are chapped as fuck.
2/10

This is burger. gib

what sauce would it be on the bottom of those burgers?

Thousand Island

America is my favourite historical country. Based Puritans.

The best burgers I ever had were both in towns of 5k people, on in NY an one in AZ.
God Bless America

Damn it. Just had a burger last night. Can't eat too much, because I try to stay in shape. Had no idea this was today. I love burgers. Sad day

Fuc, I hate smell of a shitburger.

i can say the same about hardees

stop this nazi-antifa bullshit burgers. just make tasty burgers and vydia.

We're better than you and we know it

The only country that is (((culturally enriching))) you and your children are the mudslimes.

But no, continue to blame America as you always have, that will solve it. Surely it's the jews.

YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!

>the only country [...] are the mudslimes
great example of american education system

Jesus Christ you're stupid

Be sure to get the negress a nice slice of watermelon
t. Live in the American south

Learn grammar, not my fault lad

>in n out
Literal garbage

>fries with no salt
>overcooked burgers

Just kill yourself

Verdammt Amerikaner

>Say Something Nice about America
they have good burgers
also make some good games
and good movies - at least a few
and they're good at business

Their fries taste like ass though, so no, I'll take based smashburger instead

They're milksop faggots who got destroyed by Canada.

Definitive Burger ranking:

-Homemade
-Elfmade
-Jackson Hole
-steak & shake
-BK / Wendys
-shake shack / whataburger
-McDon / CarlJr / JackBox
-Literal Garbage
-Cancer
-Sonic
-in n out

what a drooling fucking retard.
and i always get the onion rings instead of fries desu. Very nice.

Refer to
You are why he is in office.

Yes, I'm a retard because I like my burger to have some fucking flavor

>tfw daddy will never make burgers and shakes again

what anime is this?

Whataburger makes the best burgers. Fact. They're the only place that actually does thin patties. It's the ideal burger every burger should strive to be. Get outta my face ho.

>whataburger

Went there. Where I'm from we call it "sonic" because the burgers tasted exactly the same. Sonic is probably better though because of the much larger menu variety.

>it doesn't even look like meat
It looks like meat to me.

I love you and hope you will liberate us someday.

idk i don't watch any anime sorry

In and out isn't even all that great. The prices are fair, that's about it.

I'm sorry you have oral AIDS and can't taste then. They're nothing alike.

1st and 2nd Am. are the biggest law achievements ever. I wish we could have both of those written into our Constitution.

trusting a commie to rank an American food. get the fuck out faggot.

Now more than ever do I respect Americans. We take for granted freedom of speech but you never did. And for a while we all laughed at your guns but now we see exactly why you would need them. These core values of yours seem to be at the forefront in the fight to save the world.

Also: Burgers are good.

America invented pretty much everything you rely on, but go ahead and anemically pretend Starcraft was our peak invention.

FUCK AMERIKKKA

its ok
btw konosuba is good anime

J'suis sûr que t'aimes Soral et que t'es persuadé que le vilain impérialisme Américain est la seule raison de notre échec en tant que civilisation. ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Burgs

Reminder that five guys is the patrician choice

Whataburger is legit but the closest one to me is almost an hour away and the next closest one is over 200 miles away.

Negro please. Literally exactly the same.

You from Texas or something? Do they have good times down there?

>tfw the only burgers we got here are BK, McD and a whole bunch of dirty sandnigger kebab stores that sell pizzas and burgers too

Feels bad, man. I want to experience a real ameriburger.

I just don't really like most anime. Most of it is just shitty plots and the only reason people watch them is because of fanservice and "muh waifu". I think it's dumb af.

sad, but you have to live with the fact you're eatig an inferior product. Don't say the burgers are probably sour just because you can't reach them.

THANKS FOR BURGERS, GERMANY

>mfw 5 guys is actually somewhat decent but every time I go to one it's a bunch of 15 year old shit heads that couldn't give less of a fuck how well they prepare a burger

If you get a good staff then five guys is upper tier.

Are there any good deals on burgers today?

Burgers are very nice people.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

Nah man I'm agreeing with you on whataburger, it's just too far of a drive to grab on a regular basis.

Yeah I'm from Texas and whataburger is the only burgers I still eat. Everything else is shit, including sonic (sonic is for doggos). If you can't tell the difference then there's no point in arguing with you because you're literally a trash person decended from peasant blood incapable of having good taste in anything.