Have y'all seen this shit?!?!

youtu.be/-27J0sR9268

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MQIIApsyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jee, I wonder why

What. The. Fuck.

Looks like it will be fun to watch. Maybe they'll have a church stand off in the end!

What the fuck?

>Tell your mums

always

My comment as 1k likes.

Wew.

>just don't tell your moms (plural)

Fucking Jews, man

They way she over reacts seems satirical, like it's poking fun at liberals and their overblown dramatic meltdowns. I also like the "If you get people scared enough, they will light the world on fire" line. Makes me think of CNN

>le centrist stance

What Load of fucking garbage i swear the left have lost their fucking minds! its hysteria and propaganda all the way /the series has always been subpar now its just trash

>still havent watched season 6 because i dont have cable
fug

eztv or netflix my man

Don't know what you don't like, it seems like a quite precise jab at liberals and their hysteria "since election night".

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

>crazy woman loses her mind over something mundane lke the election

Will probably be goo.d.

Holy shit that was me humping the flatscreens on election night.
wtf I'm with xer now!

Season 6 is hot fucking garbage.

last time i checked season 6 wasnt on netflix

You're right!

that looks good, never seen the show but will try it

>i swear the left have lost their fucking minds!
I said this to a friend of mine. His mom heard me and flipped out so bad he had to end the phone call.

0:04-0:10 is comedy gold

wtf that's real? i thought that was snl

FUCK can't wait! in true AHS fashion everybody dies in the end anyway

Lol this is perfect. It shows how crazy liberals really are. Mental issues and paranormal visions. American Horror Story Season 7: My mom is a liberal.

This guy's tweets have been posted here a couple times, and he says the same shit I've been saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MQIIApsyI

I really love Sarah Paulson too, what a shame. Everyone involved should be slaughtered.

American Horror Story is on FX?!?! Fuck man the degeneracy is running deep on cable TV now. I thought it was HBO or something

hell naw nigga! this shit is crazy af!

>60 views
There's no way that is not you.

Yeah it's been on FX for 7 years now. It's a garbage show, made by the same (((guy))) who made Glee and that other fag show on CBS (((The New Normal))).

FX is actually a really great network too, which is a shame. The Americans, Fargo, etc. a lot of the best shows are on FX

lol someone with the know how should capture some bits from this clip for reaction images!

I beg your pardon it's at 72 now.

looks kosher. a blue haired trump supporter. kills children. must be one of those gays for guns type of trump supporter. at least he's white, so they got that right.

Yeah those Trump extremists sure are pesky. What with their... forums.... and... going to rallies and... stuff.

Pure unadulterated evil!

>liberal lesbian couple that wails and screams when Trump wins
>also happens to own firearm and practice the 2nd Amendment

AHS is fucking garbage.

Look out Behind You!!!!
ooooooooooooooooo UNDER YOUR BED!!!!!!!

TRUMP!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!!

the show takes place on election night

whites who voted for drumpf go to murder the lesbian actors

The plot:
>leftist gets triggered when godking is elected
>maniac cultist it's awakened at same moment
>leftist (used to getting her way) screams that the world is ending
>maniac cultist (read Sup Forums trolls) spend the rest of the season tormenting her

Checks out

Underrated.

Looks fucking great

This show is subversive, satanic garbage anyway. Do yourself a favor...abstain

its a mix of the clown scare and the purge

It's the same writing team that created Glee, how the fuck are you even surprised?

Oy vey!

t b h i thought they were going to reveal that she was being haunted by Trump/Clown Trump

the shining redux funded by democrats

Every fucking time

> (You)
>its a mix of the clown scare and the purge
Which is exactly what I thought we were doing here

Could you imagine if she was screaming at an image of cruiz instead? I'd pee my pants.

Comments are cancer inducing.

imagine my shock

the way he reacts when trump wins is exactly how i did on nov 8
10/10

LMAO! is american horror storry still a thing? didnt watch that shit for years.

>American television is just blatant propaganda now
>not even subtle
Feels bad

>partner(s) Gwyneth Paltrow
jesus

LMAO

Me IRL

EVERY FUCKIGN TIME

I don't see it. It must have got weeded out or hidden.

I stopped at y'all

This. I feel discriminated against when American shows don't say "G'Day Cunts". What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they such fucking bigots?

Australian Lives Matter. It is not okay to exclude us from television and media! Where is the proper Australian representation!?

So it's a documentary

fucking lol

this is honestly how liberals see themselves, i'm sure

Is this a show about Trump Derangement Syndrome? Is this the world lefties inhabit?

i used to write "every fucking time" a bit ironically... but it literally is EVERY...FUCKING...TIME holy shit

EVERY SINGLE TIME

of course they are, they delete all the funny ones

nice

you're overreacting

the most hilarious Trailer i´ve seen all year to be honest. Their fucking histeria is getting into Looney tunes levels

Every single fucking time

DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Litterally Satanists

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw

other notes
This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>when you win so hard that it turns dykes into schizophrenics

>dont tell your moms
I dont actually watch modern series, so this is the first time i heard that in a show. scary as fuck to hear it normalized.

Can someone make the bit where he screams "YEAAAAH" and humps the TV into a webm?

It's a great reaction gif/webm.

HAhahaha leftists are retarded.

The best part of election night was watching my leftists roommates freak out. I just love the fucking "I told my nephew that trump would murder us all, and he cried when trump was elected, shame on you America!" Shit.

>>be me
This is Sup Forums not Facebook or Red it

I was at work, but I was all smiles. Customers loved me. After we closed me and another guy were high giving and talking about how great it was, then I got home and my ex/roommate was crying so I pretended I was ecstatic and comforted her, because I was still in love with her.

Told her the media lied to her and it wouldn't be as bad as she thought mostly. I think she caught me smiling a few times though.

>be me
is a classic staple of free text stories. They don't do it on Facebook or Reddit because it doesn't make the text green.

Fucking lmao when he humped the TV in excitement at the win. They got the leftist screaming part 100% correct when Hillary lost.
Homosexual Satanists. The show is made by homo's.

Remember the riots what the right did when obama was president oh wait they did't hahahahahahahahah
>they asked for a birth certificate ahahahah

>inspector pepe solves another case