Quick question Sup Forums, if God is real, why do niggers exist...

Quick question Sup Forums, if God is real, why do niggers exist? Why would God try to make subhumans live with the rest of us?

because they are not subhumans and racists are hypocrites and pharisees

Why give him (You)'s?

Niggers serve as bridge between man and beast. Perhaps they are meant to humble you, because in all of their depravity we mustn't forget that we can sink just as low as them.

I WANT NIGGERS TO GET OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW

They serve the purpose as an example of those being cursed...and what NOT to become.

Nobody said God doesn't have a sense of humor.

God says to honor your father and mother.

God punished and burned them. He kept niggers so everyone can see how powerful he is

It's a test of faith.

Life (the universe) is an experiment in which every possible outcome can and will happen. Africans are just another form of life, experiencing the universe from all perspectives. God isn't the fucking ice cream man. The blacks will hate you for reasons legitimate to them, whites will hate blacks for reasons legitimate to them... in the end, all you can do is keep in mind you may or may not be judged in the afterlife based on whether or not you helped or hurt others.

A lot of you should fear for your souls more than a lowly cannibalistic African... See, surivival is the cruelest mistress of all. It's hard to blame those just trying to make it. But those who have all their needs met and SHOULD know better than to spread degenerate hatred... I know where you stand with God.... Right where I once stood.... you're already in your own hell.

>Why would God try to make subhumans live with the rest of us?
But god didn't do this, jews did.

Fuck you.

THe apple was entrapment

Since eve tricked Adam only eve should have left the garden

So men can enjoy Eden and woman can die in the wastes

Fuck you and your fucking tests

Slaves, what else? If God exists he is a great guy and he even gave us slaves that we used for a long time. They were fed, actually worked and committed no crimes. But then we became gay and said all people are the same. Its true, its just that niggers arent people. They're niggers.

go away nigger
So the diamond mines in Africa would have workers

The ancient egyptians were white. They proved this with dna testing.

He made them to test us. We have utterly failed from the beginning and now we are almost as low as niggers are.

To overcome things like racism , how can a nigger be equal ? If you start to see the world as one big test it all makes sense

They can't be equal. No pure blood black has ever accomplished anything. Extreme outliers like ben carson are mixed with whites, once again proving that all black achievement is due to white influence.

Blacks are the justification for racism. Not a reason to overcome racism. I wish trumps love and unity plan would work just as much as anyone but blacks really are just a burden anywhere they exist.

They are not "SubHumans" they just have another purpose.

Just look at the planet of the apes.

You had Chimps (whites) running shit. Orangutans (Asians) doing science stuff and the Gorillas (blacks) doing all the heavy lifting.

Never question god, you retarded monkey, if you cant understand the will of a higher dimentional being, it doesnt means is wrong, you just lack the capacity to see the big picture.

Fucking humans...

They were made by GOd to be slaves. It's better that way trust me, somebody needs to build those monuments

Many were raped and beaten brutally for even mundane things.. it was wrong. I can understand/empathize with an argument for general segregation, however, it would still undeniably hold back the human race and lead to isolationism and conflict.

It is not your place to judge the potential worth of another race, only to educate and strengthen your own kin to the point they are truly self reliant, and simply wouldnt need slaves to accomplish anything they want.. Your negative obsessive mentality will hold you back. It is only when one strips away personal emotion and bias that the truth can be revealed from all angles. You may have your inner truths, but you must be able to put them aside to think as others do.

> it was wrong

Oh boo hoo. American slaves got the VIP treatment compared to black slaves in the middle east cry me a river. Whites didn't begin the international enslavement of black, but they ended it and the ungrateful niggers do nothing but bitch and moan.

I have zero sympathy for them. If they have a problem with whites just fuck off back to africa. But You couldn't pay them to fuck off to africa because they enjoy the comforts of white society too much.

they were put in Africa. they were not supposed to come here.