Why not asian immigrants?

when compared to whites, asian immigrants

>earn more money
>commit less crime
>consume less welfare
>are better educated

whats not to like about asian immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SliceOfBiancake/status/869091947675123712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>are better educated

Yes we need more people stealing white jobs sounds amazing

White girls want more Asian immigrants in the West

They desire it

Because pol doesn't care about the the character of immigrants. They just like a race to bash, because they see everything through racial goggles. Niggers commit more crime than whites? They're violent animals. Chinks commit less crime than whites? They're hive minded, weak drones. Spics make less money than whites? They're lazy, dumb tacos. Jews make more money than whites? They're scheming, nepotist crooks. Their every perception of race is crafted to excuse elevate their self worth.

hey im coming. hehe.

>be more qualified for a job
>it's theft
>inb4 they do shit work for less pay and ruin everything

Because (((they))) don't want Asians in the US. They only wanted to flood the US with niggers, spics, and Muslims. It's faster to make the US a 3rd world country that way

>asians
>ant-people
>collectivist racial instinct
>submit to authority
>do not stand up for themselves
we'll end up like North Korea or Chyna if we're not careful

Asians are very hard working in my experience for the most part. Can't say the same for Pakistanis tho desu...

>tumblr
>asian gurlz r best guise!
End your life, painfully.

japanese don't immigrate to other countries for the most part. you won't get your jp gf.

I'd rather have no-one come into the country, meaning whites doing labor intensive jobs and specialized jobs. If no more immigrants means a smaller population oh well, just means less people to support meaning we don't need the same infrastructure we have today.

Because they're insular insects who hate the rest of us.

White girls need it

We need to bring in more of them, I agree. As long as they are the good East Asians and not Vietnamese or Indonesians.

what about NO IMMIGRANTS?

Vietnamese are better than korean gooks.

because I want to preserve my people and our culture, can't to that if we are being overrun by asians and interbreed with them, can we? I don't care who is smartest, that's not what it's about. It's about the love and preservation for your own people and culture

>why even live?

Ask New Zealand.

its getting boring

>tfw no clumsy nip qt gf
>why even live

;_;

>American economics
A shrinking or stagnant population is disastrous for an economy because it means the workforce is shrinking. Life expectancy rises while the retirement age stays the same, so more and more people aren't working. This means more young people supporting old people. Look at japan for instance.

No.

Vietnamese is the world's ugliest language. The accent persists too.

2nd generation gooks are fine, usually beneficial

1st generation gooks are superstitious dumbasses most of the time

I think Thai gives it a run for that title. All Thai men sound like cum slurping faggots.

Either way, I'd take Vietnamese over gooks any fucking day. I've never met a Vietnamese I didn't like they are pretty redpilled; at least the ones we get in the states. Koreans on the other hand are leading the charge against the white male.

Our people's population is shrinking. We need to save it by bringing in immigrants to replace and mix with them

Happas are the real aryans.

Because theres more to life than "money". Immigrants dont benefit the host countries its not like theres millions of whites permanently living in china. Not to mention Asians are ugly to non yellow fever fags

They have occupied a whole district here in Dusseldorf and running their yakuza drug operations there.
This Nip honorary aryan meme has to end

Yes, I have never seen a white womyn irl. Please immigrate us to your lands. I have never seen a pink nipple.

This. South Koreans are the SJWs of Asia. North Vietnamese are based.

>yakuza
That's hardly your worst problem right now, Hans.

Because youre retarded? Why have nationalism at all? You know certain west africans have high income in the US lets bring on 30 million nigerians :^)

>be Asian in Australia
>work at 7/11
>have to pay back half your paycheck or your employer will deport you for illegally overstaying your student visa
>brag about earning less than the dole

>t.ahmed

Best policy

Doesnt change the fact that this honorary aryan meme is complete nonsense

Asians are winning the race war. Breed with an Asian.

I want to move to Canada for a few years to study but I'm too poor so probably no.

>be me and asian in australia
>have residency
Sucks to be you.
You should apply for one if you haven't already.
Most of the jobs here require residency anyways

Whenever I see a picture of a black guy with a white girl I get angry, but when it's an asian guy with a white girl I don't feel anyhting at all.

>implying Asian don't hate hafus

i'd trade white whores for a frigid chinkfu in a heartbeat

literally every Chinese star is with a girl who is half-Asian.

You're pathetic.

YES GOY IMMIGRANTS AND RACE MIXING ARE GOOD

JUST THINK WITH YOUR DICK GOYIM

Because you know the white girl is going to leave the Asian guy with money at hand just for the black guy's dick

>two pictures of the same people
two more generations and the children are full-blown chinks again

>Most Asians immigrate because they want to provide for their family back home.
>The cream of the crop usually immigrates.
>Strong familial ties
>Will assimilate into foreign society with minor problems
>Can be patriotic when properly nurtured.
>Doesn't mind racism
>Most can be redpilled because back in their home country, you had to be redpilled to survive.

Asians are the most loyal friends you can have.

>i'd trade white whores for a frigid chinkfu in a heartbeat
You would trade a girl like this?

>You would trade a girl like this?
For this?

I like them. I like that they seem to really like me when I'm polite. I was polite to one Asian guy and he introduced me to his daughter who was quite lovely. They LOVE a polite white guy.
And they aren't degenerate slime balls.
I like Asians and almost no one else.

>You would trade a girl like this?
BTW : She is dating an Asian guy

We need those people here. When the U.S starts reducing immigrants received I will be happy, since we now have more skilled people.

>it's okay for the white race to be wiped out so long as it's asians who do it!

sage

>BTW : She is dating an Asian guy

My God are you kidding!? They would not even feel you on entry. Nor you them. All the tread is rubbed off the tires, all the hallways are double wide.
Oh but by all means have some. I swear Asian guys always going on about white girls. Sigh. You assholes don't even know. Really.

We have a shitload, dumbass

I live in the asian refugee and immigrant area of my city. They are fucking everywhere,

It's just Japanese and Chinese. The rest are all retarded.

>Cherry-picking
>Not posting best flips
She's most likely mostly Latina or smth, and Filipinos are very diverse. Literally a country of mixed race.

South Koreans are alright.

Asians, especially Koreans, are obsessed with White European features. They actually go through the lengths to surgically widen their eyes and to bleach their skin. Especially the women. White skin is considered Elite, pretty much all across Asia. Asians are incredibly "racist" as we would call it here.

It comes to no surprise Asian celebs prefer people who look more European.

It makes sense then if you're a White dude how easier it is to pick up Asian women. If you're a White woman, Asian men get uncomfortable around you, its like they are being upstaged.

Bottom line is Asian women love white cock.

stop begging and trying to fit yourself into our society, chinks do not belong in the west i don't give a fuck if every chink personally sucked my dick upon arrival stay the fuck in china

>why not asian immigrants
>why not immigrants
Let everyone in, doesn't matter, just use extreme vetting. This "muslim ban" and "BLUMPF HATES IMMIGRANTS" hysteria is fucking ridiculous and completely untrue.

To find her, user, to find her.

Join the couch surfing community. A friend of mine got his mongoloid korean gf that way.

No, stay where you are and breathe the shitty air you polluted. You don't get to just come here and spread your plague to civilized nations without any consequences. It's only a matter of time before your people are dealt with. The day of the wheel will come.

At the end of the day in 2017 "Asian immigrant" means Chinese immigrant.

Chinese immigrants do commit crimes, they ruin your housing market, they integrate slowly if at all, they don't share your values, they come with literal spies who keep tabs on every other Chinese person in the area and report their thought crimes, if your government opposes them in some way they'll organise a government funded protest and hand out premade signs.

We actually don't need them here. What will they do over here? Work at a job that pays somewhere around 9 - 10$ per hour for years and years before they get a raise which is just for another 2-5$,

Asians are the only immigrants who make sense.
>Hard working
>Family oriented
>Non-violent, non-gang culture.
The dont drive around in shiny rimmed cars playing hiphop music.

Asians are a-ok with me, more asians and less hispanic and negroids

>>Not posting best flips

According to her twitter, her name is Bianca Yao which means she is Chinese.

twitter.com/SliceOfBiancake/status/869091947675123712

She isnt Flip, she is Chinese or Chinese-Filipino. 90% of the Filipino population looks like this here which is brown, short, flat nigger nose, and uggo. YOu do know that countries have different ethnic groups and the Chinese in the Phillipines are the largest / richest ethnic group there.

Don't make me come down there.

This

Asians tend to have a collectivist instinct and submit to authority way too quickly. Why do you think Whites are being genocided? Lol, the answer lies in the Asians...they will submit to a global government. We, however, will not.

I like the Asians, but I racemixing with them is a bad idea. I'd rather you racemix with a conservative Latina, she will share most of your values, and its the best racial mix, your offspring should still look like you. Your offspring will take a small IQ hit but it doesnt matter if they will live in a global tyranny.

I get it you're american and koreans are your puppets but they have no culture, they all lived in mudhuts before japanese came. They're the biggest degenerates and the leftists of Asia. Also they look ugly, just like the chinese, but at least the latter make it up by being redpilled on issues like islam and communism.

Fucking hell I'd cut my arm off for her

>best friend

LITTLE ASIAN DICKS getting friendzoned even in their cherrypicked fantasies HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asian men love Latina girls

Those are the slums lad
That's what a lot of slumdwellers look like, they're dark because they mostly work in the fields, if you go to places around Manila, you'll see that a lot of people there are lighter because they do less labour work. Same thing applies to the rest of SEA.

kek ive seen this picture before but i never noticed the actual nigger in that hoouse

White roasties feel threatened.

because they're not white

The Yakuza would be an improvement for Saudi Germania.

I wouldn't leave my asian gf for that default white slut

>if you go to places around Manila

Those girls you posted have broad-flat noses with most SE Asians have. And the reason why Manila (or other major cities) has lighter-skinned people than those not in the major cities is because of the HIGH Chinese / Chinese-Filipino population that lives there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino

1. RICHEST PEOPLE LIVE IN THE CITIES
2. RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE PHILLIPINES ARE CHINESE / CHINESE ANCESTRY

Japs are the only desirable immigrants and they have zero reason to ever leave home. Chinks are soulless insectoids and gooks are ugly dogeaters.

Same thing in Thailand, half-white/half-Thai are extremely numerous on TV.

Show your flag Shlomo. Pension was a scam legitimized later. Changes in retirement age is a suicide for any political party. Scam is a time bomb. Automation to substitute intensive jobs. Problems?

All Koreans hate niggers, thats a fact. If we're letting anyone in its going to be more than them

That's why I'm going there desu

What are you talking about? Filipino blood is like 30-35% Chinese. Are you referring to ""pure"" ethnic Chinese?

Good goy

Half-whites are worshiped here

THIS!

This. Chinese immigrants are worst minorities in Aust. No integration, only care about money/status, make no attempt to associate with the population except to make money off it

he looks strangely friendzoned

I was thinking about turning everyone into cyborgs and just not making Chinese models.

Depressing - NZ was the last real hope of a white anglo-saxon nation to live in and now the chnks and indians are taking it.