GOD DAMNIT

Well shit. Looks like the plan backfired bigly. Congratulations guy- we've played ourselves. Now WE look like the bad guys.

But did we ? ;)

In the end doesn't matter if they think we do it how can they claim we are afraid of white genocide if we attack women that are necessary for continuation ?

No more perceived weaknesses

Also the fact the put it on Twitter will give more normies chance to join us and be redpilled

I had so much fun yesterday would do again

Shill detected SAGE!

I don't care lol
sage your shit thread

man those antifa folks are a paranoid bunch if they obese over a Taiwanese fishing reel forum

I hope msm tries to despell this meme. They'll have to explain #punchanazi. It's lose-lose for antifa.

Does this sack of shit not recognise his own fucking heritage, this cunt literally has one of the whitest surnames there is.

Irish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó hUiginn ‘descendant of Uiginn’, a byname meaning ‘viking’, ‘sea-rover’ (from Old Norse víkingr). Irish: variant of Hagan. English: patronymic from the medieval personal name Higgin, a pet form of Hick.

My fucking surname, fuck this cunt.

>trying to organize raids when they have their faggots here lurking to report back any attempts at organization
Remember, free speech means shutting down people you don't agree with!

lol poor false flag attempt OP, try harder

>Windows Store pinned in taskbar

Neck yourself.

Sup Forums should introduce Antifa to the Weatherman. They were a domestic terrorist group from the 70s, went around bombing places that represented systematic oppression against black people. They were all middle class white commies, that wanted to look cool for the Black Panthers. They ended up going full cult mode, drugs, cucking themselves by breaking up couples and having orgies, cutting off contact from their families, jobs, everything that would get in the way of the cause. Argue that the Alt-right is just a symptom of the infection of white privilege and superiority that plagues our institutions, and that they should not be treating the symptoms when they could be fighting the disease.

maybe he's posting from an android you simple faggot.

wut?

>Curses, foiled again!
t. Sup Forums

Prove to me this wasn't ANFIFA, on this site, pretending to be right wing, making these memes, just to have faggot lefties on Twitter talk about it to push it.

Prove it, nigger.

Sup Forums it's a free speech board if antifa make these threads we can't do nothing

It was part of the plan. Now antifa will stay here watching while get redpilled.

This will play out badly. I can't quite articulate it, but let's say that people can be quite savage and this is pushing just the right button for them to abandon all conscience. I just don't like it. Gulags incoming.

People will be judged solely based on their ideology. How's that for true equality. We *have seen* this previously and it makes me afraid!

We? I don't remember me or any of my friends starting these threads

who cares, braindead normies will eat it.

Stop projecting.

Pretty sure those retarded liberal cuck antifa goys did this our board has been infilitrated

Doesn't matter if somebody with a blue Star of David says anything or not, it's believable. It's also funny.

We will keep doing it too.

Lose that nufag nuflag and show your Star of David.

There's enough real evidence of antifa beating women, you don't have to make it up

You to take note of the journalists and politicians who defend antifa. They are the ones who will push their agenda.

>8855777
>I hope msm tries to despell this meme. They'll have to explain #punchanazi. It's lose-lose for antifa.

Attention only makes us stronger. The here forever curse is real and even normies will become it's slave when they visit ironically or to shitpost. Plus they're drawing attention to the very real notion that their blind hatred of whites does include women who they blindly patronize so the rage stunts like this generates only feeds us because...

We're all just vying for that sweet moderate and independent vote which will definitely swing our way unless those voters are somehow fond of violent felon groups who destroy historical monuments. Kids these days will also be picking up on the hypocrisy of the tumblrdykes since they're always the first to preach tolerance but clearly don't practice.

Also it's pretty funny.

you do realise these people can just show up here and make it look like we did this right