Why are Anglos more redpilled than Europeans?

Based Anglos did Brexit and Trump. Europe? Austria elected a communist, Holland elected an EU puppet, France elected a globalist, Ireland elected a gay Pajeet and Germany will reelect Merkel. Why are Europeans such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html).
archive.is/rkQl7
avpixlat.info/2017/02/12/andelen-muslimer-i-sverige-125-procent-2017-kan-bli-70-procent-2050/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great Britain has served as the launch platform of international jewry since William III of Orange took the sephardic jews from Amsterdam to London.

real question is why are anglos so fucking ugly and degenerate?

>continental cuck doesn't even have his own currency let alone any borders

Lmao

Cultural marxism has hid them very hard. The 'new left' movement from the seventies entirely subverted the country. Add up the latent Americanization of the country and you'll arrive at Geordie Shore and British youths that are misbehaving themselves in Britain as well as on vacation in Spain

The UK is the kind of society the globalists have envisioned for the rest of us: an extremely degenerate lower class that is increasingly mixing with non-Europeans, ruled by a wealthy liberal upper class that disdains them, all led by jewish overlords

implying this small pool of water is gonna save you from the Islamic Hordes

>Londen
At least we have a natural border. Tell, me what important ethnic, geographic and linguistic markers define the "border" of belgium.

How does it feel to live in a buffer zone with no history and no future?

To say it happened overnight like that is kind of misleading.
It pre-dated William of Orange in that Cromwell re-admitted Jews to Britain 366 years after they were expelled, and 32 years before the Glorious Revolution.
But it took a lot of Jewish machinations from that point on to then subvert Britons and wrest power from them.
The Rothschild market manipulation and buy-up in 1815, Disraeli's leadership from 1874-1880 ultimately paving the way for the dolchstoß and subsequent Balfour Declaration in 1917, to the puppeting of their pet Churchill and his coalition by shady Jewish interests, only visible on the surface in such individuals as Bernard Baruch and Leslie Hore-Belisha.

the more western the better

Anglos are biggest cucks in the world.

London is not even white anymore.

The Jews were unable even to hold the most basic of offices in this country until the middle of the 19th century. What you refer to as "the Rothschild market manipulation and buy-up in 1815" is a myth created in a political pamphlet written in 1847 (see: independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html). Don't believe the nonsense you read by jealous foreigners about "the British Empire being controlled by Jews" and other such nonsense. We brought about 100 years of peace in Europe. Jewish power took over this country far more recently and insidiously, by means of banking, the media, and academia. Also, Disraeli was not such a bad Prime Minister. Not every Jew is bad, and a man is not bad simply because he is a Jew.

The Balfour Declaration is no evidence of Jewish control over this country, because Zionism was a popular position in this country at that time even among people who did not like Jews, like Arthur Conan Doyle.

Archived it
archive.is/rkQl7

is this thread a fucking joke? Anglos are more cucked than the fucking French, here there's a coon on every advertisement and the media promotes race-mixing on tv 24/7

LOL the mayor of your capital city is a moslem terrorist. No one in continental Europe ever stooped so low.

>links to independent article claiming the pamphlet was libel and defamatory
the same thing has been claimed about the Protocols, in spite of it predicting the last century of history. the same thing has been claimed about blood libel, in spite of the fact that Jews have been active since the latter days of the Roman Empire, in the kidnapping and people trafficking of Europeans into slavery, and a consistent callous disregard for the sanctity of human life leading all the way up to more contemporary sex scandals involving the political elite, but let me guess, you think pizzagate is a red herring too, don't you?

Churchill did not bring peace to Europe. in dragging Britain, needlessly, into a war with Germany, he (((single handedly))) drove the nail in the coffin for the empire, whilst bringing Europe into ruin and allowing the Eastern bloc to fall to Soviet tyranny.

listen pal.
You ain't redpilled, london isn't even white.

I don't give a shit about my artificial country. My identity is European and I don't need some modern nation state to form an identity

dunno , here in Hungary we have zero tolerance for mudslimes and degeneracy

Britain has more muslims than Sweden.

Enough said?

Poo in loo

Brexit was the biggest damage control movement in the history
>Look how we do have a future! It's not too late for us, we can still leave!!! We will deport the muslims!!!!!! soon!!!!!!! (meanwhile london is more and more brown)

>eternal Anglo is eternal friend of the eternal Turkroach
>eternal Anglo let jews run their economy for 300 years
>eternal Anglo always sides against white people
>eternal Anglo sacrifices his capital city and all the white girls of his country on the altar of Islam

I think Anglos do not deserve to be considered white and should instead be considered as another form of Jew.

That's fair. I wouldn't give a shit about Belgium either.

TAKE ALL GIBS
GIVE NONE TO REFUGEES
PIRATE LIFE IS ONE FOR POLAND

How I envy you

No they don't, Sweden's muslim population is 12.5%, while theirs like 5%

>Sweden
avpixlat.info/2017/02/12/andelen-muslimer-i-sverige-125-procent-2017-kan-bli-70-procent-2050/

>Britain
ONS 2015

You should be sucking Anglo cock, Igor. I'd love to see some hard data on just how reliant Poland is on remittance money from the Britbongs.

The difference between the Rothschild Libel and the Protocols is that the Protocols describe exactly what is going on right now, and at the very least were written as a satire by a very discerning individual who saw the plan that was set for us, whereas the Rothschild Libel is a myth and a forgery plain and simple.

Churchill was both right and wrong. Had we listened to him early and attacked Hitler before Germany had time to re-arm itself, we could have stopped World War Two in its tracks. But we attacked too late. By that time it would have been better to have listened to Mosley and maintained peace with Hitler, letting the Nazis and the Communists destroy each other. We took a foolish middle course.