/BLACK/+/AFR/ BLACK/pol/

Welcome: BLACK people
Not welcome: white subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40812196
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably looking for his dad.

I know whites like to play with the idea of civic nationalism but what are you darkies thought on the subject? Is it doable or is it a meme?

hi there

Why are wh*Toids so inferior to black males?

Fuck wh*te people

ABO HERE
FUCK WH*TES
WE WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO THE MOON 100 YEARS BEFORE NE*L ARMSTR*NG BUT THEY RUINED OUR PLANS

sage'd

B L A C K E D

No. We will have black ethnonationalism in America.
Wh*tey OUT!

Spot the difference, Sup Forums

>sikh turbine
>arab
this is your memes suck. you people have shit for brains

Bumped :^)

Answer: the gorilla is smarter and takes care of his child

cringe

Actually thats an Iranian turban
>turbinr
Wh*te education everyone

swiss people speak german, so being a cuck is in their blood. it's ok swiss bro, you will be gassed first

Wut it do

Sup Forums is proof that wh*Tes are subhumans

>swiss people speak german
Dumb leaf

Wherever white people go, black people follow. And when we refuse them entry to our spaces, they start crying, assaulting and even bombing us, just so they can get closer to us. And now, these black people even feel the need to invade this sacred white space. Sup Forums is literally nigger-hate central, but still these negroes feel the need to get close to us.

Please leave us alone. Please accept that we do not want to see, hear or even smell you. You are like that annoying kid that nobody likes, so he latches on to your friend group. No matter how much you try to shake him off, he always follows, and pretends to be your friend, even though we both know that we do not want you.

cry me a river and pay reparations wh*Te subhuman

Top fucking kek

stay mad wh*Toid

sorry that nigger cock flooded your brain. probably speak french (worse) or italian (non-white).

Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty cool

yh but from the stone age to this in 100 years
whitey could never have progressed at this rate

agreed

>church's

Reminder that sandniggers have nigger tier intelligence.

>wh*tey thinking about nigger cock again
Pottery. Whites are all cucks and leafs are the biggest cucks of them all. Cant wait to meat your wife :^)

wh*Te subhuman

5 foot manual over here getting uppity! Your country is so shit a Colombian foreign exchange student was crying at the airport when they forced him to go back

>muh secret safe space

You should be physically removed along with the Marxists for being as much of a whiny bitch.

stay mad faggots swiss nigger poster and colombian hue hue monkey

Trips of truth

Checked

>kang-fu

y*nk subhuman

keep spitting out buzzwords, subhuman

Relax Chang you're getting emotional.
Now shut the fuck up and watch me fuck your tight wife

>white subhumans
source?

I doubt you're actually black.

Greasy shitskin, subhuman filth

not an argument you sub human dark skinned parasites

since this site's creation there has been someone pretending to be a nigger in every single race-related thread. every single time. it's as boring as it is predictable and they all follow the exact same script.

wh*Te subhumans are not allowed in the BLACK thread

if you're not black, get out

pay reparations for what?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40812196
Subhuman whites cant even get into their own univetsities LMAO.
How cucked can you get?

pay reparations for what, larpy?

It's only one turk poster with different proxies you retards why are you still responding

>niggers need handouts to get into school and would not be accepted on a level playing field

>n-n-not an a-argument
Lmao we werent having an argument. You just started using ad hominem attacks on a superior race Chang

You're a south american native at most, not actually black.

Wh*tes are fucking retarded

because he got so mad at being called a t*rk it broke his brain and his Superior Nigger Intelligence was only capable of coming up with "wh*Tes" as a counter-insult. talk about unoriginal and uncreative

no actually you did by posting factually dishonest images you shitskin

centuries of slavery, oppression and atrocities

this is the black thread, wh*Teys OUT!

Lmao keep being triggered by memes wh*tey.

>centuries of slavery, oppression and atrocities
but the legacy of slavery cannot be blamed for blacks' current position in society. also, free money does not help them. see:
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

looks like you don't have an argument

lmao at all the wh*Toid subhumans ITT

you can't handwave away the holes in your argument, wh*Tey

another funny one

lmao the sheboon kicks over the alcohol and it starts to burn on the stage. it will approach the paper backdrop and burn the entire building down. another 100 niggers die because they're dumbass niggers. toplmao

>you can't handwave away the holes in your argument, wh*Tey
looks like you have 0 arguments, roach

And what you will do if i stay, ningen?

did you just step out from the youtube comments section with that cringe, wh*Te subhuman?

if you can't keep yourself from migrating to the official BLACK thread, don't complain about BLACK people migrating to europe, subhuman

lmao you keep posting the same unfunny and unoriginal shit every day, roach. reported for ban evasion :^)

annoncing reports is against the rules you wh*Te subhuman

you're not impressing anyone with your middle school-tier """"""banter"""""" wh*Tey, save that for your church group

Black ningen, white ningen, yellow ningen.
All pollute this otherwise beautiful universe equally.

you keep posting the same shit over and over again with no originality. looks like your superior roach race is incapable of bants

also, i'm not white. lick my taco angus