Folks, the Left is preparing for war. I'm serious

I snuck into a Bay Area Leftist protester training meeting...and what I saw scared me

Not going to go into a bunch of details for PERSEC, but it was a cross between cult indoctrination and small unit training. They had some BLM types come instruct, except these guys were fit and obviously clueful as to good TTPs. They kept talking about nazi skinheads being around every corner, and they also taught people tactics for fighing off LE extraction teams and ways to protect Antifa members in their midst. They also cheered when talking about their Antifa comrades.

And the kicker is they all looked like normal middle class folks. Guys, the Right wing better wake up and get in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/4-Albany-High-students-suspended-for-following-11122762.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pic
they speak of "doublespeak" but have no ability to see that they are sowing the seeds of violence.

Being fit and being on heroin are not the same thing.

Quit jacking off and kidding yourself. They're building a brainwashed Jannissary army that sees you as subhuman, and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.

>People actually believe this

>and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.
Are you talking about Boston? Only like 40 antifa out of all of those thousands, the rest were normies rabble-roused by the lyin' media

We need to be doing the same.

It's a game the Right is naturally better at, due to having a higher disposition towards order and hierarchy.

No, we need to stay home and mow the lawn. Anyone who rises to the challenge becomes part of the left wing narrative.

You'd better learn to taunt them over their majority white lifestyles, if you want to win that is.

How does that work?

Why are all your bosses white or Jewish? Why are all your Mega Bankers Jewish? I thought you said Capitalism is sinful. So is it ok when a Jew commits sin? Or is it only wrong when a white male does it?

The right has been badly miseducated and can't seem to grasp the power of propaganda. That is the strength of the Left that the right lacks.

The only other solution in nightmarishly horrific. You know what it is? It is shooting the strongest and cleanest cut leftists in you local area and probably getting killed at some point in the no to distant future.

Try breaking leftist brainwashing by loudly pointing out contradictions in their words and their lifestyles.

Be careful, whatever you do.

Fuck off shill

Are Republican normie conservadad types in flyover country coming out 120+ at a time to learn how to move in a cohesive group and fight off cops together? Are they being indoctrinated that the Aryan Brotherhood are the good guys, that all people left of them are violent commies that deserve every bad thing that happens to them? Because these people sure as hell were being taught the leftist equivalent.

>pushing civil war this hard

fuck you man

Let me put it this way: I felt slightly sorry for Heather Heyer before, but now that I've seen how and what she was trained on, it's a 110% fact she was the enemy of America just as much as Antifa. Antifa is used as their strike force, while the non-Antifa protestors are their tier 2 units that stress the cops to capacity while providing mass for Antifa to hide in.

They're all equally guilty.

McCarthy did nothing wrong.
And it's not surprising that free speech is considered radical by those imbeciles, it's a step they did, no one else.

Ok, are we talking a paramilitary cohesvie group, or a protest cohesive group?
They're not the same, though they're related.

>Oath keepers
>Concealed firearms
Oh boi I am lauffin.
Those LARPers open carry AR15s that they rattle canned in their garage.
>Concealed
Hahahaa if they would those faggots could they would open carry their dicks to show how tuff they are.

So it was protester/antifa training and indoctrination.
Not good, but not as bad as small unit paramilitaries.

By the way, that fat cunt deserved to be killed twice, fuck her rotting blubber and piss on her treasonous ashes.

This wasn't Antifa: this was legit middle class productive people. Their right wing conservative counterparts would be scoffing at the idea of protesting over anything, meanwhile these people were being indoctrinated in street action tactics and excited about embarking on a grand(but dangerous) venture to rid the world of Nazis, because right side of history or something.

But what were they being prepared for? Protests? Street battles? Insurgency?

All of the above?

That's the point. They are indoctrinated robots without working brains. Basically the 1984 class of sheep

Thanks for your thread by the way, this is important.

Nice "angry etsy lesbian font"

Lol

>PERSEC
If you're self taught, good for you man. But if you've been officially trained be very very careful. We're all on lists but some lists are more important and easier to access to those in power than others.

All it takes is them attacking some innocent white suburban mom and killing her and her children and we'll see some fireworks on the white middle class side. There's no reason to do anything when the cops seem perfectly happy to crack their heads

>underestimating your enemy
that's a surefire way not to fuck everything up

My priority is to get whites to realize that they have a right to enforce exclusive white communities. To my mind that issue is independent of right vs. left, regardless of the current trend in modern politics.

Simple phrases like "You get more white children if you breed them that way. Do your children a favor. Make them white! It'd be awfully white of you if you didn't push diversity on somebody else's neighborhood."

Put those in your own words or make up your own. If you are already demoralized then make your move and accept the consequences. The brittle minds on the left are breakable, if you will preach. They know it too. That's why they are always trying to ban free speech or silence it on private servers.

i think youre looking for

I think the Right will initially get its ass kicked because of this, then it will wake up and actually do its thing.

>space before exclamation point
Could they make it any more obvious that they're foreign?

They are literally having struggle sessions there.

>A federal lawsuit against Albany High School alleges that four students suspended for following, “liking” or commenting on a racist Instagram account run by another student were brought before a makeshift public square at the East Bay campus where their incensed peers hurled obscenities and berated them.

Comment:

>"Up to 15 involved students, including Beck’s four plaintiffs, were “lined up in full view” of the student body to be screamed at, Beck said."

>Sounds like Mao's Chinese Cultural Revolution---of course it is California. Hope they take the school district for millions for the humiliation and school administrators get fired.

m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/4-Albany-High-students-suspended-for-following-11122762.php

California is a Cultural Marxist (fascist) state.

Yeah, the OP shouldn't freak out too much, this is the Bay Area, the epicentre of all this Marxist shit.

Knowing is half the battle.

At least they're admitting they're anti-free speech.

Might be a good time for people to get their heads straight on that then, read about the Spanish civil war, the Russian revolution and the Weimar Republic. This stuff might not just be LARPing anymore, browsing through my Twatter feed and everything is accelerating right now in ways I didn't think possible. Who knows what'll happen this year, can't see any reason it's going to get better though.

Don't worry, once George Soros croaks, their organizations will fall apart without funding.

We're on it bud ;)

Hope you are too!
And god bless people like OP for doing the quiet and dangerous stuff too, that is spine and heroism.

He has sons on board.

Absolutely not. He has his son and an enormous network of organizations and people set in motion to continue his work.

No, he should freak out very much, because that ideology is a CANCER, and cancer spreads.

He should freak out by calmly spying and/or mobilizing and/or battling them.
We are at war, by now this should be clear.

too bad those bay area faggots have shit for guns

>Calling free speech rallies a "dog whistle" for the far right.
How wrong could they be. I'll concede a point to people like Sargoy in that I acknowledge systemic similarities between my NatSoc White identitarianism, and these progressive Marxists' progressive identity politics, although I don't espouse anything as cancerous as critical theory.
I don't care nearly as much about freedom as I do about will to power and the physical annihilation of political opponents and enemies of the European races.
Defending the right for people who disagree with you to voice their opinions is one of the slimiest fucking virtue signals out there, and it's one which liberals and conservatives actually rally around.
Not people like me.

>Doublespeak- Claiming to want unity of the country while sowing seeds of violence

this is Leftism in a nutshell especially SJW's.

let them attack free speech, they're already outing themselves as unreasonable frothing ideologues

Like i'm worried.....

Lets see.... House check
Senate...Check
Supreme Court....Check
Presidency..........Check
Funding for next election.... Check

I would be in a death roll too.

I mean, the black market exists everywhere.
Not hard to get anything you need.

>They're building a brainwashed Jannissary army that sees you as subhuman, and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.

I still don't see any relevant threat, you get to the handful of elite leftists at the top and the rest eat themselves

>Only like 40 antifa out of all of those thousands, the rest were normies rabble-roused by the lyin' media
if they had to hire 40K they could, they have unlimited funding

Just admit your LARP failed and move on, faggot.

>they're already outing themselves as unreasonable frothing ideologues
they are building a dictatorship around their PC bullshit

I seeing nothing false in the statements from that poster.

Butthurt oathkeeper spotted.
Go back to watching shitskins riot and burn down neighborhoods some more. Be sure to wear your Kevlar "battleready" gloves while you hold your limp dick.

This

These people are crazy, and the cops are on our side

All we have to do is sit back and watch them get more and more violent, let them attack, and the cops take care of them and America is on our side

Antifa would like nothing more than for any enemy that isnt the cops to manifest. But for these commie anarchists, the state is the enemy.

The police obey their orders to stand aside long enough for their Antifa paramilitary to do the work. We've seen this time and time again over the past year in particular.

Bullshit, the cops always arrest way more of them than us

Whenever there is a direct confrontation, we always win too

Stick to self defense and let the cops and the public opinion execute them, they are crazy people, the more they are out in the open with their madness, the better

all this shit is done by kikes very little of it is organic

BLM instructors? Pretty sure you just met some undercover FBI or ATF .. Good luck being a prison fuck boi

Yeah not trying to underesttimate because I'm sure there are some antifa groups that do what you've described OP, but at the same time there's a lot of people on the right who it's their hobby to stay in shape and be prepared for shit, and regularly get training from actual professionals. Not some VODA tier niggers with guns.

They think now is their moment to step on the pedal and initiate a communist revolution with an infantile, SJW flavor.
They'll use violence, demographic bombs and economic destabilization to advance this goal.

The hysteria and rage of the left comes from their perception of having so nearly achieved the point of bo return on the way to the totalitarian emasculated nonwhite leftist utopia.

Wtf is wrong with middle class Whites. Here we are trying to prevent their outbreeding and they want to bash us with the senseless hatred of Satan.

are you implying that you put spaces before exclamation marks in other languages?

It's a white supremacist dogwhistle !

the (upper) middle class is always the revolutionary force, always

they're the ones with
1) a vested interest in setting the new rules
2) the time to spend on revolution
3) some resources

The upper class already sets the rules, so even though they have (2) and (3) they don't care because they don't need (1). The lower class has (1) but they lack (2) and (3).

play smart
play to your strengths

"Free Speech Rallies" aren't Alt Right. They're full of moderate Trump supporters.

20 conservatives start a riot of thousands of orcs and faggots calling them nazis. Meanwhile the cops have to clean up the mess.

Very redpilling experience better than we could do with our own activism. Best part is we don't even have to show up.

I don't see a problem here. The more violent the left gets, the better it is for us.

>cops seem perfectly happy to crack their heads

>MFW I'm a cop in a suburban area of PA and there are no rallies and no Antifa scumbags starting trouble, so I don't get to crack skulls

Feels bad, man.

double double digits, neat
It might be worth mentioning that as a kid I fully absorbed all the anti-white bullshit they taught us in school, I set it aside as a teen, but when I picked an interest in politics back up, I started out identifying left, and that set the precedent for how I got into politics, including identity politics. Until I was 19, I read material by progressives, radical feminists, people who went on anti-white polemics (which I didn't agree with at the time, I just shrugged them off as part and parcel), and I essentially existed in a sort of limbo state where I could have swung either way were it not for happenstance events. I could've ended up in ANTIFA crowds.
So when these conservatives, libertarians, and liberals of both classical and social liberal stances talk about how there was never much of a difference between Nazis and Commies, SA brownshirts and Spartacists, white identitarians and ANTIFA - when these people talk about the horseshoe theory and shit like that, they have a solid point.
The difference between groups like the NSDAP and the KPD, however small it might seem, is pivotal. The whole volkisch thing, the romantic nationalism, the identitarian aspect of it,was pivotal, and unfortunately for everyone now, progressive identity politics and demonization of whites has only succeeded in pushing people like myself to identify that way, people who could've been their friends, who agree on a lot of socioeconomic issues, are suddenly sworn enemies, radicalized against one another.

>there's a lot of people on the right who it's their hobby to stay in shape and be prepared for shit, and regularly get training from actual professionals. Not some VODA tier niggers with guns.

This needs to be brought up every time a (((LARP))) tries to manufacture hysteria about leftist battle-readiness.

ANTIFA are literally mentally ill, physically broken and drug-addicted human detritus.

LEFTISTS are, as actual science is showing, the weaker of the left/right divide, and have internalized the anti-gun propaganda of their masters. They are not only stupendously outgunned, they are typically untrained.

One thing which has remained constant throughout my swing in perceiving myself as "left" to "right", is I have always been incredibly illiberal.
So the people who try and tar actual liberals like Sargoy with the same brush they tar people like me, are doing moderates and liberals a disservice, and are doing themselves a disservice. They're not doing people like me a disservice, because I'm so utterly disconnected from their puerile rhetoric as to not give a shit. I know what's up, I know where I stand.

>blacks
>looked like normal middle class folks
lol

I'm prank calling that number

>The more violent the left gets, the better it is for us.

This.

We want to continue letting them get more and more violent.

The average person wants to avoid violence as much as possible, they just want to live their lives.

The more the left starts attacking random people, attacking regular trump supporters, destroying property, THE BETTER.

We want them to get as violent as possible, then the government and public opinion takes care of them easy.

>Guys Antifa are really scary.
lolno

We need to clean out the house, the leftist Whites only hurt the tribe, we have to kill off some of us. Same people or not, they are to despicable to live. Mandatory DNA tests must be enforced too.

There's no such thing as peace with fascists, only surrender.

Out of the chaos created by Trumps incompetent leadership and controlling the national dialogue, the most unified force will be the one to come through.

Now is our time to finally clean out the toxic culture of right wing America from our government and break the Reagan coalition into pieces and push it to the fringe.

This shit's funny, let's allow these anarchists to perform their viol nice festival, it will make it so much easier to throw all Antifa and sympathizer sand financial supporters into FEMA camps.

>McCarthyism
There is nothing wrong with killing commies. In fact there is nothing more American than fighting communism. We only spent like 3 or 4 years fighting Nazis, and almost half a century fighting communism.

Death to all commies.

Hello greatest ally. Glad to see you discrediting oath keepers in the chans. They suck because they arent shooting people down with their scary assault rifles right? Not like that would benefit (((you)))...

I believe in a meritocracy of ideas, and such requires the capability of all ideologies to be expressed and judged on their relative merits. That's not virtue signalling, and you have no idea what that phrase even means.

This is no longer a concern. The right has adjusted. We learned quickly after Charlottsville.
The tactic now is to show up in small innocent looking groups. Antifa will show up in large numbers and try to attack. Then we leave. Antifa came to fight so they will but since we've left, they can only fight the cops and random people. Which they DO.
This is horrible optics for them.
We have them in a paradox.
If they do more they lose.
If they do less they lose.
If they do the same as they have they lose.
We have their asses. As long as we keep doing what we're doing.
No more nazi flags, no more large groups.
They WANT a fight. It's part of the plan.
And we can't do nothing at all, because they'd slowly tear down America.
So? Show up in small innocent groups and leave before they charge the police.
Feed them rope to hang themselves with.
With this tactic? We prevail and there is NOTHING they can do about it. Nothing.

no no California banned guns and has background checks. you can't get them.

Ok, but what if they're not?

The middle class fanatical California. leftists are probably much higher than average in intelligence (though brainwashed and delusional), they are aware of the advantages of having firearms.

Do you really want to make the mistake of being unprepared for that? It would be terribly humiliating to be shot by a leftist!

Why not move to Africa?

NatSocs didn't show up to the free speech rally because we don't believe in free speech.

>fascists
Are you still on with these meme? We're republican capitalists. Y'all niggas made up the fascist tag because Trump did literally nothing to jews, so you couldn't say nazi. Your handlers forgot though and now you're pushing all whites together with your racism.

Excellent post

This 100%

Let them come, make them more and more violent

>banned
>black market

You can be packing in an hour flat if you know the right dudes.

>implying that's even making any difference even now

You mean shitskin mafias who are secretly allowed to sell outlawed firearms?

No, because some of us showed up at the first Boston one and it was a kekistan cringe fest. Also the Boston PD are too arrogant to be politically controlled and do their job. No need for heavy muscle from our guys.

You might consider not showing up at all because you're doing no good but feeding the Jew plans and intentions. They have contended for you. Perfectly. They NEED you. For their plan to succeed.
The extremists do have a purpose. Occasionally this will die down a bit. We'll then need a larger march to rill Antifa back up. We want them angry and plentiful. But we should never engage them enough to give them a talking point. To give them anything to use.
Just enough to keep them acting foolish and outrageous.

>It would be terribly humiliating to be shot by a leftist!

No dude it would be a dream.

We literally want them to shoot us, they are finished the moment they start doing that.

Ah, the smell of defeatism shilling in the morning.

Watch the Kid Rock video. Those are the people they would be going up against, and they've been shooting since they were big enough to pull a trigger.

Eat shit Antifa faggots

We don't believe leftists should be able yo speak freely so it's pointless for us to show up at yhese free speech rallys. Let krkistan dhow up to these events. We look stupid if we show up. Centrist scum believes in free speech for everyone, which is why they will always have problems.

>complain about McCarthyism while practicing it by decrying anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi

Whew

>mccarthysm
kek

They just can't hide the fact that they're all dirty commies.

Lots of different people. The informal economy is big and varied.

Be realistic, if the leftists are convinced that they're under a nazi threat, and constantly pumped full of hysteria by the CNN, and reading far, far left ideological pieces on Slate and Vox and Tumblr, is it really unreasonable to expect them to arm themselves?

Like I said, we need to assume they're armed. They declare war on the right wing white man every single day, and they're taking physical measures to instigate it.