Alcoholic Hate Thread

Should alcoholics be killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Starting with all Brits and Germans, followed by Russian men.

They should be helped

not killed.
just dried out and no more tobacco/nicotine products either.

in principle, but it's a strong front to beat islam because people love their booze

No, their behavior is a symptom of a broken society.

People turn to addiction to escape from their loneliness and social isolation. But when they are placed in a community and family that loves them and is supportive, it is unlikely they will turn to drugs/alcohol to dull their pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Heavy alcoholism in many cases is just a symptom of something larger (self-hate, depression, out of place in society, etc)

They should be helped and show them that they have a place in society to make it better

90%+ can't be helped

Welp someones daddy got touchy touchy after a few beers huh cuckatron?

Any addiction in my book is degenerative af, but I personally cannot blame folk who drink excessively... Take a look at the current state of humanity, who the fuck would want to live life in sobriety in this current state? It used to be all about drinking "sorrows" away (Wish we could drink Soros away kek) but now it seems to be drink all the "triggers" away for those folk.

>Germany want to genocide my people again.
That would be a no from me pal.

alcohol shuld be illegal. Alcohol causes more problems and more deaths than mahiunana, for example, which is illegal in most countries.

but the lobby of the alcohol companies is too strong
and now alcohol is part of the lives of the citizens of the country

>"No one talks about the tens of thousands of people who asphyxiate themselves each year out of despair" - A. Hitler

They are killing themselves

I hit all three, also chronic lower back pain. Thankfully I went broke and had to cut back drinking a lot and sorted out my back a bit. Now I can get completely trashed on a six pack. I want to take a month off but the habit is hard to break if there's nothing to fill the space.

alcohol has been part of lives of citizens for a thousand years you stupid cunt

Lol

Only German ones.

If you knew about my life you would drink too

Mods get this faggot teenager shit out of here
Sage

What helped for me is having realistic goals. It was always easy to fall into the trap of saying to myself 'I am going to stop drinking FOREVER!" and of course, I could never handle that. A good goal for me has been once every week or once every two weeks. Start filling in the time with lifting and reading. It will be boring as shit at first but over time your body won't need the alcohol as much to enjoy yourself. It's always good to have a drink every now and then to enjoy life, but its just about finding that balance.

In regards to the back pain, have you seen a doctor? You could also try the devils lettuce as a healthier alternative

no. just abolish socialized healthcare and the welfare state and the problem will solve itself.

Kek

so weak
so brittle

I want an aloholic man who will treat me like a slut.

because i dont want to be helped, fuck this gay earth. If i cant shoot russian BTR-s with a CGM2 i have no use

they kill themselves but not quickly enough, how might this be remedied?

>not killed.
>just dried out and no more tobacco/nicotine products either.

well that sounds easy to accomplish

Because alcoholics have never existed until after the 20th century.

Most of these guys wouldn't be alkies if they could off a few muds or treasonous gov't officials without legal repercussions like they'd be able to in a healthy society. Keep your eye on the jew, bruder.

alcoholics and jews yes

So was bloodletting