I wish Nazis had wo-

>I wish Nazis had wo-

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-n

No one would ever lie about WW2, believe everything you read, especially debunked diaries concocted in the 80s by a Soviet Jew.

fpbp

You actually believe wiki articles? There was no reason to exterminate them. Germany didnt even seize everything in western occupied countries. They had one of the easiest occupations of all time, unless you were a kike.

>"le hitler want world conquest" meme

THIS

Yes, Wikipedia is where I get all my nazi boy masturbation machine facts too

Maybe the shills should try reading the next paragraph.
This guy was against Hitler and tried to kill him.
What a (((coincidence))) that the same guy who wanted Hitler dead was also telling (((someone))) that Hitler wants to kill white people for no reason.

Imagine if some white house insider who was leaking stuff and constantly telling Buzzfeed lies then tried to assassinate him. Not exactly an unbiased source.

How the fuck would you even go about killing ~60 million people using the SS?

they would not have done that though

>Himmler intended to kill 8000% of the population of the world
It's amazing that anyone still reads Wikipedia.

>6. Adolf Hitler: table talk November 5th, 1941 (in: Hitler's Table Talk, Weidenfeld & Nicolson,1953)

I have this on pdf, can't find it.

Tell me that he would've been wrong, knowing what you know about Anglos and Frenchs.

Why are Germans so evil?

(((Table talk)))

>no mention of Scotland

That's right mother fucker

NORTH EAST NORD

Himmler was a fucking nutjob desu All of the hate aimed at Hitler nowadays would better be aimed at Himmler, if anyone.

Yes, he was one of the Stauffenberg traitors. A soldier planing to kill his superior to seize power in a time of war. One of the worst scum imaginable.

Our lower class are racially inferior for the most part, hence why they are the lower class. Have you ever seen them wandering around the mall dressed in fucking trackies all day everyday, subsisting of welfare, and bitching about how it is unfair they don't get enough gibs to live luxury life styles.
Some are literally nigger tier, it's the same for the lower class in most countries.

bunch of off-white racially ambiguous pikeys desu, there's just something not right about them.

>(((wikipedia)))
This is why russians are so easily controlled.

This sounds made up. What the hell is the point of killing 80% of the population? Why only lower classes? How is society supposed to function?

the british under class is sunhuman, the upper class was norman, with scottish and german admixture. Queen Victoria was purposely germanizing the upper classes, to the point where there is only 12% native english dna left.

Forgot your n

your upper classes are not english, german engineering

Jeremy Kyle proves them right

this makes me even wish more he had won ;_;

we wouldn't have any bongscum alive today

If any of that were true, I'd say I wish the nazis won twice (just to be sure).

Brits count for 30% germanic DNA and that's an average.

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

>There was no reason to exterminate them.

The french and English are lower races and would pollute the genetic stock of the future Europeans.

Any American who says they wishes the Nazis won is a fucking traitor who has abandoned America and its values.

>It's on (((wikipedia))) so it must be true

I swear you people get more and more retarded.

He knew that the French and the English are the same people, intended to eventually rule the world together. That's why they wanted both of us exterminated after the war.

The article wasn't lying. It just doesn't see non-kikes as people. It's just saying the Nazis were going to kill 80% of kikes.

He wasn't wrong desu.

yeah what a coincidence that he would want to kill a madmen who was clearly leading the entire world into ruin.

History is written by the victors, and wikipedia is written by kikes.

shills with larping flags color me surprised.

People actually believe that? 80 fucking percent?

>t. nigger with french/british ancestry