So I got my DNA test and I'm 99% European and 1% Caucasian. (I thought Europeans were Caucasian...

So I got my DNA test and I'm 99% European and 1% Caucasian. (I thought Europeans were Caucasian?) DNA test says Caucasian means countries like Georgia. I looked up Georgians, and they're white with blue eyes. Confused that there are different races of white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins
youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it means you are american

>Confused that there are different races of white people.
Wew lad.

Post the genetic makeup anyway, break down your 99%.

Caucasians (in the sense of people native to the Caucasus region) are mostly non-Indo-European and they are geographically Asian, but culturally European (and belong to the caucasoid race). So Caucasians are definitely white (except for the shitty Turkic ones).

georgian here. 100% european. 92% british. unfortunately im 4% potato and 4% finngolian.

a-am i subhuman.....

>Caucasians
>White
Please, leave

It says I'm mostly French/German
Then Scotch/Irish
Then English
Then 1% Caucasian

Whiter than white hispanics

>georgian here
>92% british
>US flag

What the fuck are you even on about?

Hispanics are for the most part poor bastards whoes ancestors mixed with E and A Niggers. Caucasians are mostly J, with an the exception of Eastern Aryans, who are pisslamists and can not be considered culturally white.

DNA test with what company specifically?

Will you celebrate your confederate heritage?

Post it

He's entered a thread talking about the country Georgia and started talking about being from the American state with the same name.

I'd think it was trolling, but Americans tend to be so bad at geography and the OP is such a tool that I'm not sure.

100% european
92% british

No

Isnt Spain higher GDP than Peru or wherever youre from.

Just looked into this and apparently some German authors thought Georgians were ideal examples if the Aryan race.

Also apparently Iranians were at one time white, until they got invaded by islamists. I've seen some extremely attractive white-Iranian women.

>a-am i subhuman.....
It's not only about your race, it's also about wether or not you're piece of trash, so you tell us

im too scared to do a dna test

im sure ill be 99% European but ever since finding out about my family tree (all the way back to the 1700s my family is just a bunch of incest fucking degenerates) i rather not even know these things

>Also apparently Iranians were at one time white, until they got invaded by islamists.
nice Sup Forums meme

green text the incest plz

No I didn't. I'm not from the American state of Georgia.

The other sven posted a Georgia flag and you said post genetic makeup. What part of that is confusing?

>confused that there are different races of white people
1. Are you really 18?
2. Caucasian is the race, Human is the species and then you have ethnicities that differ in looks / IQ / slight ways but not anything huge like Mongolian - Abo differences.
3. Burger education.

Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, due to similar skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.

For example this is someone from the Horn of Africa, specifically Somalia. He would classified as Caucasian.

Nothing wrong with marrying cousins, but if it is done over several generations, it can cause some problems.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

No you fucking retard he posted our state flag, thats why i responded with "georgian here". Im aware of the country.

Some Georgians look middle eastern. Others look like Italians and Greeks.

I know, I found a lot of royalty on my family tree too. Aren't they all intermarrying?

For some reason it keeps making me do captcha. There is Georgia the state and Georgia the country, and never implied the two were the same, and am not from the state. Not sure where they got that, as the picture posted is clearly traditional garb from the country Georgia. Girls from the state Georgia would be in daisy dukes or something.

Armenians look like Turks.

Oohhh, yeah that threw me too. I thought he was a English person who had moved to the country of Georgia. Apparently he thought it was a state! Loooool

At least Peru is mostly indios, with a metizo minority and some whites. Not comparable to the hispanic mongrels who let everyone in and be free to express their bigottery

Because turks genocided the Armenians.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

Watch this video and wake up to the real world of immigration. Everything you are told by the media is a lie.

>georgian
>white
Big nose mountain churkas, thats what they are
Ayyy Givi ara come dance lezginka

greeks, armenians, georgians, azeris or smth, gypsies, kurds and turks all look alike

Russians call them Churkas, which basically means shitskins.

>Europeans
>white

Hi Mohammed