Nordics were the founders and rulers of Ancient Rome, Greece, India, Egypt, Persia, Anatolia and Sumeria...

Nordics were the founders and rulers of Ancient Rome, Greece, India, Egypt, Persia, Anatolia and Sumeria. These Nordics spread from the Steppes conquering the swarthy locals and ruled them, introducing their language, culture and technology.

This anti-nordic meme pol has going on only proves that most of pol are swarthy non whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Y-DNA_introduced_by_historical_immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skipan?

satt

Congratulations you have just benefited the Nordic "race"

Well, at least isnt a low quality bait. You tried.

REPORTED
YOU ASIAN SHITSKIN

>Greece
>India
>Persia
>Sumeria
New research has debunked the claim Nordics ruled over these lands.

Dis b tru

>New research
>more then 2 genders

>Daily Reminder
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Let me count all the ways in which you are retarded.

>Grey or white hair
Because, as we all know, that's a racial attribute and not a universal sign of aging.

>Blond or red hair
Because we all know those hair colors are utterly unknown in Italy, right? Oh... wait.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Europe
About 8% of Italian men has naturally blond hair. But those are just Langobard rape babies, aren't they?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Y-DNA_introduced_by_historical_immigration
Except Italians are overwhelmingly the same (genetically speaking) as they are today. Explaining such things as the prominence of the family name Flavius (though for reasons that need not be explained, not every Flavius was blond).

On top of that, it's been widely known that not all Roman emperors came from the Italian peninsula. Some came from Africa (Septimus), while quite a few also came from Gaul. Gaul at the time, much like France today, has more blondes and redheads than Italy. No need to get your Nordicism involved here.

The dying blow to your retarded theory is the existence of the Roman Republic, which lasted longer than the Empire in the West and oversaw Rome's rise to greatness, whereas its decline happened mostly under the empire. Explain this then, if the republican period was when the "swarthy locals" ruled themselves.

These retarded theories originate in the embarrassment Nordicists feel when forced to acknowledge that when they were living in nigger-tier mudhuts, the "swarthy" southerners were creating the foundation of modern civilization. Nordicists are the KANGZ of Europe, so embarrassed by their own history that they need to steal the achievements of others.

*Source Needed

Blonde hair was considered exotic in roman empire and a lot of people dyed their hair blonde. Just like white people tan these days.

Only prostitutes and sex slaves had died hair to pretend to be from afar and raise prices.
Doubtful that emperors would subject themselves to such practices.

True
>Roman prostitutes were required by law to dye their hair blond in order to set themselves apart, but many Roman women and men followed suit
lel

We wuz Romanz shit
We went to tha moon

Fucking snow niggers

Depends on what period we're talking about. Roman history covers about a thousand years. For comparison, women's underwear a mere 100 years ago was more modest than what many women wear in public today.

From what I can find, the association with prostitutes was mostly in the early periods. During the imperial period (probably around the time when Caesar and Augustus started fucking shit up in Germania and the surrounding lands) a lot of noblewomen would actually wear blonde wigs made from the hairs of Germanians.

Why can't snowniggers just accept that they lived in shitty huts, attacked, raided and raped small villages, while the rest of the world was building civilization?

Nordicism. It has a pretty interesting history. It started out with Gobineau and his theory that was mostly intended to be anti-Revolutionary. He came up with the claim that France could be divided into the Germanic ruling class and the Gallic peasantry, and concluded that the Germanic elite was superior and therefore the old feudal monarchy the best possible system. He speculated that under republican (or imperial) regime, the blood of the Germanic ruling class would be diluted and France would become a mixed society on the same level as China (which was, at the time, underwhelming to say the least).

The Germans, having barely anything resembling a shared identity when they first united, rolled with this idea and turned it into a notion of a Germanic master race that wuz kangz 'n shiet. And it all started because one Frenchman missed his actual king.

1 POST BY THIS ASIAN SHITSKIN ID

No they weren't, and no they didn't. DNA, history, archaeology, and linguistic studies are pretty clear about this.

Those barbaric snowniggers were discovering America while the rest of the world was fighting amongst themselves huddled up in fiefdoms.

This. The ancient Romans were Nordic.

WE

WUZ

1 POST BY THIS ASIAN SHITSKIN ID

Baron Robert Freiherr von Heine Geldern (1885 - 1968) and Gordon F. Ekholm (1909 - 1987) the world's leading anthropologists, have strongly supported the claim that Indian ships went all the way to Mexico and Peru centuries before Columbus.

Dr. Robert Heine Geldern anthropologist, has written that:

"Those who believe the ancient peoples of Asia were incapable of crossing the ocean have completely lost sight of what the literary sources tell us concerning their ships and their navigation. Many of the peoples of Southeastern Asia had adopted Indian Hindu-Buddhist civilizations. The influences of the Hindu-Buddhist culture of southeast Asia in Mexico and particularly, among the Maya, are incredibly strong, and they have already disturbed some Americanists who don't like to see them but cannot deny them." "Ships that could cross the Indian Ocean were able to cross the Pacific too. Moreover, these ships were really large. The Periplus of the Erythraean sea mentions the large ships of Southern India which engaged in trade with the countries of the East. A Chinese source of the third century A.D. describes vessels from Southern Asia which were 150 feet in length, and had four masts and were able to carry six to seven hundred men and one thousand metric tons of merchandise when the Buddhist Pilgrim Fahien returned from Sri Lanka to China, in 414 A.D."

Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859) who spent fifty years doing research on Ancient America, said:

"It is surprising to find, toward the end of the fifteenth century, in a world that we call "New" the ancient institutions, the religious ideas, the forms of edifices which, in Asia appear to belong to the first dawn of civilization."

Those Indian ships that carried Fahien, the Chinese historian and scholar through stormy China waters could without difficulty proceed all the way to Mexico and other countries. A thousand years before the birth of Columbus Indian ships could carry hundreds of passengers.

Gee, wonder why OP would avoid listing the greatest Caesar of them all, Julius. What does Seutonius say about him, OP? Let's see I've got it in my hands right now....... KEEN DARK EYES.

I don't read Latin so I can't say how accurate this is, but I've also seen translations that said keen BLACK eyes, instead of dark.

ROMANZ N SHIEEET?

Not a single credible source there besides Suetonius. Kys snowniggers.

>ayo hol up
Nah fuck off' retard, the meds had not even discovered scandinavia or the nords, all they knew was that there were some barbarians north of the border, there is no record of any big migration to snowniggeristan apart from the chingus

>According to the Roman historian Suetonius, born in the 1st century, Julius Caesar had brown hair and brown eyes.

ouch...

nice jewing kike, sage
D&C

I'll give you some keen black eyes, faggot.

>Ancient Rome, Greece, India, , Persia, Anatolia and Sumeria

True

>Egypt

Egyptian were Afro-Asiatic speakers aka E1b1b

Chill, dude.

I don't remember giving a filthy queer permission to speak to me. Remove yourself.

Why are you so angry? Come on, let's make fun of snowniggers together!

Don't reply to me until you've found a good roof for me to throw you off of.

Heh... So again, why are you so angry? You don't like the fact that Julius Caesar had brown eyes? :)

at least you tried