What does Sup Forums think of (((Milton Friedman)))?

What does Sup Forums think of (((Milton Friedman)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/visions/true-history-libertarianism-america-phony-ideology-promote-corporate-agenda
archive.is/1mcoc
youtube.com/watch?v=AenYS193mSI
youtube.com/watch?v=VdyKAIhLdNs
jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/b9a01391-1a7d-4ceb-aab2-9446776c92ad/income-growth-during-the-1980s---march-1996.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew
/thread

Who?

Manlet jew that advocated against the marxist jew agenda. I like him

lol he is literally like 5 feet tall

he is smart as hell though desu

Based libertarian (((manlet))). Of course he lived in an era while civilized conversation was somewhat viable, had he lived now he would be considered an nazi, probably would have been punched or shouted down like they tried to do to Hoppe.

That moron argued (with his normal sophistry) in favor of sending our industry overseas at the expense of our own labor and every single aspect of the result he predicted was proven to be dead wrong. He is a champion of the neoliberalism that got us into this mess where skilled labor is dismissed by the young in favor of unproductive debt slave degrees and a dependence on foreign slave labor.

My hero

t. hasn't read a book since high school

>/thread your own post

Yes, instead he advocated for the capitalist jew agenda and you swallowed it like a good little goy.

You are retard. He advocated that we let niggers do the manual assembly, since they are willing to do it cheaper and we focus on jobs with higher added value. Yes it sucks for the one guy who has to retrain for a new job but for an economy as a whole it's definitely a good thing to transfer your manpower into industries with higher added value. He also warned and warred against the growth of the state, which is what got us into this mess.

he didnt champion neo liberalism AT ALL.

Definetly one of the few good ((economists)).
He's also responsible for beating the crap out of Marxists in Chile ((economically))

Muh big evil gubmint. The government does exactly what large powerful companoes want. Not because muh big evil gubmint, but because society is ruled by rich people and everything can be bought. It's the lack of control by the government over society as a whole that is the problem, not too much control. Government can be held accountable, private institutions are little tyrannies with no accountability. Friedman also supported open borders because of muh higher profits.
Not everything worthwhile in life is to do with money, you greedy fucking kikes.

No he didnt you shitstain, he specifically advocated for becoming an import heavy economy arguing that having even the slightest export biased trade balance was equivalent to "sending money out" which is the exact opposite of what fucking happens when you export shit: exports is shit people buy from you.

You dont even know what neoliberalism is faggot

Milton Friedman is best Friedman

Capitalism allows the goy to become the jew

(((Marxism))) keeps everyone suffering except for the few jews at the top

>if you don't support greedy capitalist kikes you're a communist
I can understand why you want such a simple black and white world divided into good and bad, your IQ is one sd below the mean and nuance scares you.

>Capitalism allows the goy to become the jew
At the expense of society as a whole. We have had capitalism for a mere 200 years, that's merely 0.002% of our history as a species and we have almost destroyed each other within that miniscule time frame. Capitalism without an overseer is amoral and will sink society into depravity as it has done everywhere.

who should oversee capitalism?

He's not an Anarchist, though.

>Government can be held accountable,
By whom? What higher authority is there than the government itself in the confines of a state? Do you reckon that international unions like UN have any real control other than the control given to it by the biggest governments that make up its body?
>private institutions are little tyrannies with no accountability
Are you truly saying that never once in the history of man has a corporation been held accountable for its actions? I can't begin to fathom the level of mental gymnastics one has to go through to reach that conclusion.
>Friedman also supported open borders because of muh higher profits.
Friendman supported outsourcing manual labor and not bringing it in to undermine your own, not bringing in chimps and refuges because "its the right thing to do". Read up on his stance on welfare and affirmative action programs to see how little a fuck he gave about being PC.
>Not everything worthwhile in life is to do with money
Yes it does actually, that is the cornerstone of rapid increase of quality of life we have experienced in the last 100 years or so and you wouldn't be arguing otherwise if your belly wasn't full and your privately owned house wasn't air conditioned.

faggot gave us tax withholding, which singlehandedly facilitated the expansion of the welfare state

s

A meritocratic cognitive elite.

>(((society as a whole)))
oh darn, guess a bunch of niggers and white welfare parasites will starve, oh noooooo

>>Government can be held accountable,
>By whom? What higher authority is there than the government itself in the confines of a state? Do you reckon that international unions like UN have any real control other than the control given to it by the biggest governments that make up its body?
By the citizens that comprise the society and have a vested interest.

>>private institutions are little tyrannies with no accountability
>Are you truly saying that never once in the history of man has a corporation been held accountable for its actions? I can't begin to fathom the level of mental gymnastics one has to go through to reach that conclusion.
Yes, of course there are cases, but I'm not talking about tax evasion or negligence. The private institution is by definition a tyranny of the owner. Workers have no vested interest beyond the pay check and no power over its direction.
>>Friedman also supported open borders because of muh higher profits.
>Friendman supported outsourcing manual labor and not bringing it in to undermine your own, not bringing in chimps and refuges because "its the right thing to do". Read up on his stance on welfare and affirmative action programs to see how little a fuck he gave about being PC.
Are you denying that Milton Friedman supported open borders?
>>Not everything worthwhile in life is to do with money
>Yes it does actually, that is the cornerstone of rapid increase of quality of life we have experienced in the last 100 years or so and you wouldn't be arguing otherwise if your belly wasn't full and your privately owned house wasn't air conditioned.
Where does money come into me walking through the woods early in the morning, listening to the birds sing, enjoying the various smells and fresh air, and simply enjoying the walk?

Why are you making a straw man?
Did I hurt your fee fees?

Can you give me an example? Being genuine not trolling

An example of what?

>live in the richest most powerful nation
>still be a retard

How do you burgers manage to do this?

Kike who pushed a non racial collectivist ideology of white people to disarm them

You only need to know this human being's racial origin to know the value of work.

You mean a non-racial individualist ideology?

grifter

alternet.org/visions/true-history-libertarianism-america-phony-ideology-promote-corporate-agenda

archive.is/1mcoc

>alternet
dropped my commie friend

thanks

Stamping all over the working man is a cornerstone of Lolbertarianism.

Oy vey how dare you tell Goldberg to stop undercutting wages! It's literally another shoah!

give me all the money and some of it will trickle down to you

Statist

youtube.com/watch?v=AenYS193mSI

Rothbard was literally /ourjew/

So, jews?

>I cant just do whatever I want whenever I want without consequence, this is just government by a different name!!!

Anarchy =/= No Rules
Anarchy = No Rulers

He BTFO a young Michael Moore who never recovered and lead to him being a massive fat commie faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdyKAIhLdNs

////thread

>wtf i like wage stagnation now
Free trade is cancer. Open borders is cancer. Tax cuts without spending cuts are cancer. Deregulation is cancer. Individualism for white Gentiles only is cancer. (((Libertarians))) are cancer.

>>By the citizens that comprise the society and have a vested interest.
Tell me honestly, when was the last time that a party came into power in your country that enacted the policies you wanted it to enact to the letter? When was the US (for example) held accountable by its people for all the injustices it committed, commits and will commit over the decades?

There is no punishment, no accountability held to the actions of a state or do you consider not getting elected in the next election cycle a proper punishment for the atrocities (which are historically inconceivably bigger than any single corporation has ever committed) a state can commit?
>The private institution is by definition a tyranny of the owner. Workers have no vested interest beyond the pay check and no power over its direction.
The individual both a) chooses to be a part of said structure, since he can start his own company if he doesn't wish to work for someone else, b) have as much power as is given to them, and for a company of any size to fiction said power in some key roles is enough to sink the company and c) Can have vested be it personal or financial interest as many do.
>Are you denying that Milton Friedman supported open borders?
No I am not, I am saying his version of "open borders" is nothing like the current definition or implementation, he specifically said that no immigrant should receive any help from the state. Even if he was retarded on this issue tho, I hardly see that as damning, no mans ideology is perfect.
>Where does money come into me walking through the woods early in the morning, listening to the birds sing, enjoying the various smells and fresh air, and simply enjoying the walk?
Could you enjoy said things at all or as much if you weren't secure? If you couldn't guarantee your next meal? If you were sick and had no way to cure yourself?

Those things is what money gives you.

>ree kill the rich, everyone must be paid equally, pay for my healthcare goy

that's not Michael Moore you imbecile.

>being this retarded in 2017

Do you even know what a strawman is?

Yay, the oligarchy!!!

To be honest capitalism of communism that is the inevitable result.

The difference is in capitalism you have personal freedom.

makes gifting sound complicated

He's a Jew. Thought complete.

Not an argument.
>Threading own post

>The difference is in capitalism you have personal freedom.
the most manipulated and brainwashed ppl in history think they are free

jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/b9a01391-1a7d-4ceb-aab2-9446776c92ad/income-growth-during-the-1980s---march-1996.pdf

he BTFO every single faggot argument against capitalism

keep this thread alive ill comment on this tonight

Better than Keynes

Lol, Sup Forums is to high traffic now. This thread will be archived in an hour. Haven't seen your faggot ass for a while. That's if you're the same namefag.

probably the biggest scammer in human history so far

>Deregulation is cancer.

Holy fuck kys

Evil))) itself.

Most libertarian arguments are correct, and their logic is pretty sound, but I'm deeply disconcerted that the Jewish Marxist left and Jewish libertarian right are both materialistic ideologies that reduce individuals to interchangeable economic widgets.

I think people are a little more than that.

supply side economics. give us all the money and we'll supply you with the things you need lol

last republican convention gingrich was saying trickle doesn't work remember?
it's like we're all in this together to make sure capitalism survives. I don't remember volunteering

Saying greed is the answer to everything is too simple

one of the good guys

>capitalism is a zero-sum game