Trying to get pregnant, in a relationship

>trying to get pregnant, in a relationship.

>hey user you can cum inside me whenever you want.

>all of that "trying" for a baby isn't working, aaw its okay i guess we just need to try more.

*finds receipt for planned parenthood*

>I was just protecting you, you're too young to be a dad. You should be happy anyways, I always have to be the grown up now you can just play videogames and do what you like how you want.

b-but i wanted to be a dad.

what would you do in this situation?

This wouldn't happen unless you're a little beta, so assuming I'm a little beta I'd say 'yes dear' and keep playing video games.

>trying to have a baby with a whore

What are you, a retard

Planned Parenthood is an American organization you fucking tard.

No one is forcing anyone to have irresponsible sex, I'm just saying that I shouldn't have to pay for others to have all the irresponsible sex that they want.
That being said I don't even care about infanticide under certain circumstances, so I'm not even technically pro-life, but I'm not paying for some whore's abortion just because she doesn't *feel* like being a mom.

So on the topic of baby killing, I've stumped the fuck out of so many libcunts with with this line of thinking. You wait untill the topic of funding for Planned Parenthood comes up. You make sure they identify as "Pro-choice" and support federal funding for PP.
>So you believe in the right for everyone to be able to choose rather or not abortion is right for them?
Usually an emphatic yes
>So what choice does someone that doesn't believe in abortion have if you use their tax dollars to fund abortion clinics?
Backpedaling, confusion, anger, and autistic screeching are to be expected at this point

There is one form of termination of pregnancy that l'd support, but which pro-choice people never would.

Dump the bitch.

Don't worry, the technology and procedure is on the way so that foetuses can be removed without their termination and grown to maturity in artificial wombs, and when it does the 'My body my choice' argument will not be enough to justify the killing of babies

This. Pro-choice should be about, "You don't like abortions? Then don't get an abortion." but what it's really like is "GIVE US YOUR HARD EARNED SHEKELS GOYUM SO WE CAN USE THEM TO KILL THE BABIES OF PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."

She doesn't want a kid with the guy. She wants to keep her options open. He should dump the bitch for being a dishonest whore.

>You're not 'pro-life', you're 'pro-forced reproduction'
How is babby formed?

probably bait but if not you dump her ass immediately

>you forced me to have unprotected sex
The #1 defining factor of leftists is their inability to accept responsibility for their actions

no one is forcing you to open your legs

>what would you do in this situation?

Move on.

I'm sure there is more to the relationship, but having kids is a big decision, and it should be made by partners. She is obviously not being honest and straightforward with you.

Also, if she can slit her child's throat, exactly why do you think you're safe?

This
/thread

Leave. There is no coming back from this breach of trust.

bear her and ditch the bitch. who knows what else she is lying about, probably fucking jamal and sadiq on the side.

You don't EVER keep a lying, deceitful cunt like this!

>saged