ok

isis is evil.
evil must be eradicated.
they are not political.
they are not religious.
they are nothing more than a gang of murderers

you can not fix that kind of evil.
it must be destroyed.

I wonder how many terrorist attacks will happen when these beta nu-males have to go back to their homelands.

Good. Fuck the (((catholic))) church and their pedo cabal.

So they only attack Israel's enemies?

Really makes you think.

In case you aren't privy to what I'm talking about, here's what I was referring to

But those racists in the Vatican hide behind walls instead of building bridges.

So will this trigger the modern day Crusade? Please make it happen. I want to join the holy crusade to retake back Constantinople, fighting alongside my crusader brothers under the flag of our Christendom.

The vatican... My god.

It's just a transfer of shit replacing shit

Yeah and the eclipse was going to set off Yellowstone

Israel wants to expand it's territory. Vatican is the next palestine.

>the bear will leave its cave forever
Calexit or whatever its called, right?

Fuck Islam and fuck arabs

Was there ever a conclusion to this? Or was it just events leading up to nothing?

>our desert campaign failed
>let's go to bananaland

You forgot the last line.
>the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

I hope they kill the Pope, having that cuck dead would be great.

>ISIS threatens
Nothing will happen.

WTF I love ISIS now?
Fuck that Anti-christian heretic.

They've been threatening Rome since day 1. So far it's been all talk, and it will remain that way. They're being wiped off the map as we speak and while a couple of groupies will do their usual "truck of peace" attacks from time to time, in the long-term they're screwed. This is nothing but pep-talk meant for internal consumption. They have to keep an aggressive facade or lose support. No one wants to side with a loser after all.

Why don't we all just pretend to be women and go to a psychic? Does anyone know a good one? Ask your grandmas. Then we can can move them all to our fucking island

Begone Satan.

Go away Satan

#NukeMecca

>"""prophecy""

truly the greatest larp of our time. vague statements. mixing metaphor and literal statements for maximum applicability.

bundles of sticks used for burning will flood the board of peace

This so much. He deserves it.

kek

I'm not kidding this pope is literally anti-christ.

Isis is a psyop. (((They))) are trying to fullfill the prophecies by force. The black flag has not risen yet. When it does, we will all know it, and no, its not a bad thing, it means worldwide justice is about to come for every single living human being. The real israelites who would get the promised land etc etc, those who know how israel came to be knows. You guys are getting shilled from all sides. Politics controlled, both left and right are controlled, those who doesnt see that are butthurt people who just realized their country is about to get rekt no matter what. Science and technology aint what it seems. They are way ahead of us. All this shitshow only to turn us against each other while they fuck little kids and praise lucifer. Also, trannywood. These guys run muslim countries too ofcourse, the goyim really doesnt know. We too focused on Jon Snow and Khaleesi fucking each other

Italians aren't cucks with their guns

>it will happen when the weather cools.

>that's when they'll make there move.

>the plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, older still, come to fruition.

>there trying to force god's hand.

>watch for theses signs.

>three branches become one.

>an island will drift away.

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>a star will gorge itself on clay.

>idols will move and speak about.

>the black flag will fly above the dome.

>the belly of the dragon Will drip water.

>two voices will call out in silence that all will hear.
>a rock will stand on seven hills.

>the ravens will starve.

>the bear will leave it's cave forever.

>the rod and ring will strike.

>the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

What is this picture

but hes their greatest ally

the pope is a massive faggot that kisses niggers feet

Are these people trying to be saturday morning cartoon villains?

Anyone got any actual evidence that ISIS is real? That all of their attacks haven't been staged?

The thing is, most radical Islamists are funded by my government, so I'm not exactly sure what to think about this shit.

Isis should kill the pope its a. WIN Win situation
>Cuck pope gets BTFO
> Red pills tons of normies
>ISIS in Europe is treated as a much bigger danger
> new pope will be deus vult . Hopefully redpills normies on Christian genocide in middle east & they are next

Bonus points: We lose a heretic pope.

might be impressed if they said Israel, rome is an easy target its almost full muslim in italy as it is anyways.

>John snow and kaleesi fuck
Thanks dick, I'm only up to season 4

This is every european city at the moment, Brussels and Paris have probably the highest military presence, but this is not an uncommon sight.

>It would be interesting to know how many there are we don't see!

Hasnt happened tho, yet

interestingly enough,
>the black flag will fly above the dome.
>a rock will stand on seven hills.
may be related. remember the seven hills of rome?

although, it might also be the seven hills of constantinople, or maybe moscow

Black cube of saturn.

That isn't a kid, that's a midget. Look at his ears and eyes.

I hope they kill the pope and attack the vatican
it might finally get us a new crusade and that cuck deserves to die anyways

Pope dead -> Benedict rises again?

>the lone wolf dies but the pack survives
What the hell does that mean?

Seriously though.

no, a car of peace will run over some pedestrians who will most likely be tourist thrash anyway

The Pope loves them, he can open his arse wide for all I care. Maybe then Italians and other Europeans will get to defend our home without obstruction from "liberal" fannypacks and their masters.

wrong thread dumbass

I knew it!. Its acorn boy!.. Peck peck peck!

i can already see the damage control by the pope and other (((politicians))) while niggercamps are being burned to the ground and fascist flags being waved everywhere

I would be pretty great if the Vatican got hit by a huge Islamic terror attack. The cuck pope deserves it.

kek

>it means worldwide justice is about to come for every single living human being.
eating muslim spunk out of your wife's cunt has fucked up your brain sven