World Population in 2100

World Population in 2100

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TzR3CEk73Q
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41000237
youtube.com/watch?v=JzVQKs6nMMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok but what the fuck is happening to Iraq? I know these fuckers have a fertility rate of 4 but why the fuck are they rising so quick?

>the #1 country in the world will be a country that doesn't even know how to go #2

why is god doing this? the world will be fucking bleak in a few decades

>That massive population growth in Africa

Oh yes I'm sure that's sustainable and won't cause issues at all. No sir!

The tribulation is upon us. Be patient, read Ezekiel 37 that's where we are now, Ezekiel 38-39 is the next few decades.

youtu.be/8TzR3CEk73Q

black*

yep yep pretty much

You better study up hard Jacques, get a degree in engineering and join an (((Engineering without Borders))) club so you can build infrastructure for the Africans. Also, better not have kids, just adopt (from africa)!

BLACKED

don't worry, migration out from Africa will help offset population explosion inside Africa.

I studied Industrial Engineering and I'm now actually working in a company which maintains our inland borders with the sandniggers.

Consider the fact that most Africans now don't even have access to the Internet but the proliferation of smartphones and Internet access spearheaded by American mason entrepreneurs is going to bring hordes of Africans online.

'Bob and vegene pics' will be a relic of a golden and tranquil past compared with the onslaught that's to come, assuming the entire world order doesn't crumble in a decade.

This is if we don't start killing each others

How are the non-jewish birthrates inside your country?

>brown carpet

alarming to say the least.
around 2035 we will be 50%/50

>Japan

Dem Ebil whitey done keep all da peopo of color down. We ned to get whitey to spend more on de programs for da colored minorities... racism!

DONT WORRY
talmud says each jew will get 2800 slaves.

so 33.600.000.000

Nooooooo Mexicoooooo

TEH AFRICAN CENTURY IS COMING FO U WHITEBOI. ALLLAHHHHHHH HUUUUU AKBARRRRRRR.

Sage

Do you foresee any sterilization/one-child-policy for the goyim before things get too drastic, or are you sliding into the darkness like us?

That's not fast enough.

>Africa will be responsible for 80% of population growth for the remainder of the century
>Western countries growth will be due to immigrants and their descendants

We are all in for quite a ride

Israel will be bred out of existence if it does not take drastic actions... Israel MUST become 100% Jewish people ONLY!

What about the world nuclear war in 2037?

I have some questions:
Is Israel becoming a haredim theocracy?
And will Arabs truly outnumber the Jewish birth rates?

que tiene?
los gringos se quejan de que nos reproducimos como conejos pero para e final del siglo nos van a cuadruplicar en numero

These numbers wont persist. They are artificially held up from western aid. Once the resources and money from the west dries up, africa will re-stabilize to numbers that can actually be supported from their own available food and resources.

Unless they suddenly get their acts together and start producing agriculturally on the levels they are being aided. Very unlikely.

Now remember goy, there's famine in Africa

>Higher birthrates automatically means higher sustained populations
AHAHAHAHAHAH
I can't wait for the african bubble to burst

And we've only received 39% of the shekels we need to stop it! Oy vey, pay up!

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41000237
>Despite the enormous scale and urgency of the crisis, the UN's aid appeal has reached only 39% of its $2.9bn (£2.3bn) target.

Not only will they persist but they will increase exponentially because a bunch of white and other folk are looking into investing in Africa.
Population = money to be made.

>I can't wait for the african bubble to burst

Have you seen a zombie Apocalypse.
Now image a black tide of people doing the same rush going into Europe.

just send them a bunch of condoms
and tell them its cool to fuck without repercussions

problem solved

> money to be made

Yeah you probobly know all about that

not plausible unless china fully re-colonizes Africa

yep, it's going to be quite a ride

Yuros are too cucked to defend their borders, land, or waters, check this boatload of niggers landing directly on a Spanish beach

youtube.com/watch?v=JzVQKs6nMMg

Meanwhile, tons of Africans have phones now, they'll text back "I got into EU lol" and trigger the next wave

It doesn't really help that the most fertile jews are the orthodox

stupid retarded ass nerd fantasies. only on Sup Forums

Speak for yourself, westcuck.

Turns out building a fence is pretty fucking easy.

This is bound to change , something devastating will happen or world is going to go to shit slowly and silently.

Why aren't there any large scale tragedies anymore? I was reading about st. Bartholomews day massacre where something like 40k people were killed. Or the flu epidemic. Why does stuff like that never happen?

Oy vey, the goyim are being so racist!

god bless you hungary.
god bless your uncucked country.

wouldn't there be a point where countries like India become too big to be sustainable? They're rivers are filled with trash and their streets with shit, I'm suprised they don't get hit with plagues more often.

that's when camp of saints happens. the precedent is already in place.

*their
fuck, I need to proof read posts more.

why not

>you will never be a based magyar
hungary pls let me be white there I promise to hate all commies and immigration

>read a summary of the book
holy shit that sounds so similar to what's happening now that it's fuckin' scary

Let them starve. Never donate to a charity again.

>wouldn't there be a point where countries like India become too big to be sustainable?

That's already happened.

>and yet they keep growing
we're so fucked in the long term

A poo in loo and kang world. What could go possibly wrong?

I bet an India-china war will take care of the problem

Actually when they stop receiving aid they will all come at the same time to Europe finally destroying us or forcing us to war and rebirth.

There wont be a world in 2100

Diversity is our strength, you should be happy you racist

So there will be less gooks which is good.
But there will be more spooks which is bad.

solution: spook the gooks

>Implying the chinese wont just massacre and enslave all of them.
Try reasoning with a robot after you race has destroyed the west

Try digging up a hungarian grandparent and apply for simplified re-nationalization diaspora can het. Otherwise your only chance is learning the language and applying for citizenship after living here for a while.

That is some cool graphic, but aren't trends and child births slowing down even in the less developed world?

We need that race targeted virus fast !