2dadsTV

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

What'd they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
youtu.be/DBId-2NwDfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most likely a cover to lengthen the time it takes for some hero to SHUT IT DOWN!

pretty cringy
what's the point of this video?

A CIA-manufactured video to galvanize the alt-right and weaken Trump's appeal.

Apparently the channel name supposed to be a joke.

BASED AS FUCK

why are baguettes always such faggots

well they cant block faggots so I think is their weapon used against them

7/10, still gay

why would Cybernazi lend his creative art to that?

i said it before...
when your "satire" or false flag becomes a legitimate recruitment tool you have failed.

i keep seeing 1 post memeflags say this exact thing, kinda suspicious desu.

>not the dangerously efficient household, 4dads

You're right we should all take a page from France and just give up with our ass cheeks spread

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER GOLEM

Old thread:

Fuck off, Jacques

Their wet dream is a strong alt-right movement they can use to vilify Trump.

It's called propaganda.

they do that regardless, why not embrace it.

im not even a huge naziboo or christfag, but I see the positive potential in stuff like this.

>marxists create vaporwave and AESTHETICS as a marxian critique of capitalism or whatever
>we start using it because synths and the aesthetics are actually fucking great
>they start autistically screeching about how we don't "get it"
>nobody fucking cares because aesthetics are our thing now.

>2dads
Need to be sent to a camp

>identity politics d&c

Hmm who could be behind this post?

Replace the swastika with an american flag tatto and the jewish cult.

Then, we could have a truly fanvideo.

Yes you're definitely going to get the 85IQ 95% democrat black population to start supporting Lockean politics, constitutionalism, and free markets.

Civic nationalists are retarded. In a free market blacks and mestizos, as a group, objectively fail and lose status and resources.

Why do you think you will EVER get a race to advocate for a system that they fail under?

You can't. Each people needs a system that works for them. Whites thrive under libertarianism because of the risk taking natures and individualistic tendencies. You will never get your constitutionalist libertarian paradise in a multiethnic universal suffrage birthright citizenship democracy.

They don't want you to spread this juice around the internet where it can be fully digested. Heavy contender for meme of the year award.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
Just in case you missed the OP

Almonds.

Oh shit this is why im seeing so many antisemitic gay posters. lol I hope gays drop the rainbow as their flag from this.

I edited the svastika out of this video
Where do I upload it?
Don't want to fuck up with my personal yt channel

>use to vilify Trump
Trump's over if that ever happens to him

>fags go back to pretending to be hardcore christians

Nothing new under the sun!

Oi mexicuck I don't care what you think, the swastika is an important symbol for the new movement. Having it play a small role in the vid is no big deal. Make me a burrito and sell me some weed while you behead some innocent citizen, Paco. It's what you do best.

>marxists create vaporwave and AESTHETICS as a marxian critique of capitalism or whatever

It never fucking was. It was just random people making some random music based on 80's and 90's nostalgia and then some lefty critics and journos marked it as anti-capitalist.

AESTHETICS, vaporwave, synthwave and all that shit was always about nostalgia, never about anti-capitalism. It was even about missing old products of capitalist societies.

>MUH IDENTITY POLITICS

fuck off, sargon

Interesting but pretty gay

cmon

Make a version without the svastika and the roman salute that we can spread to normies.

The original people putting out things like macintosh 420 were overt marxists. We appropriated it from then and pissed them off doing that. It's fantastic.

This.

The Australopithepedes will always want gibs.

dat nose jiggle

Create alternate channel and upload to it.

Also, make a webm and post it on /wsg/

vid.me

Can someone make the webm

Use youtube-do then

This. So many of you so called alt-right fags make the most cringe shit that only appeals to others. If you want me to spread your word at least design this shit for normies.

No it isn't. It's just lifestyle propaganda, pop music is full of it. It's literally Taylor Swift promoting sparkly bracelets except it's for depressed young white men. It doesn't make people tough it makes them, at best, dumb scenesters.

Remember the 25 million goyim.

There is an asian among those chad.
Does it mean asian are allowed for your white club?

>Also no black man

can ((they)) get my info somehow?

>The original people putting out things like macintosh 420 were overt marxists

Where they ? So far, I've never heard the artist talk about it. Only lefty journos that spoke on their own behalf.

I don't see any asians.

you have to remember who this is aimed at

most people who should see this video don't actually care about the imagery

I do not consider myself to be racist.

I dont think black people are the way they are because of the color of their skin.

But because the "hood" culture, the lack of drug awareness and overall violence in the american society.
They are 13% of the american population yet commit half the total crime.

I believe that anyone if raised with respect and rules, can be a person of true quality.

Anyyone who wants to eliminate degeneracy is good in my book, no matter their skin color.

someone needs to make a couple webms, one with and one without audio(for boards that restrict it). put it on or

Then you're a civic nationalist cuckold.

Also, you can try vid.me, minds.com.

If you feel really motivated, you can make a flash version and post it on /f/.

Hey Belgium, ever heard of Soulwax? Those dudes are some pretty leftist normies.

>I believe that anyone if raised with respect and rules, can be a person of true quality.
That Kaepernick guy was raised by whites. Turned out okay I guess - a millionaire pro athlete.

Wow that's really great lets look at all the evidence of that being a natural thing that occurs regularly enough to be counted upon.

He is no an asians?
Sad desu

>what's the point of this video?
To provoke leftists, LGBTs, jews, and muslims to share it and declare that it's everything they're fighting against.

To a majority of mainstream white normies, the only objectionable thing is the Nazi imagery. They want help against:
1) the corruption of youth by aggressively promotions of deviant sexuality, especially in education
2) losing their countries to uncontrolled immigration
3) Islam and the terrorism it always brings

They'll be increasingly willing to dismiss fondness for Nazi symbols as an eccentricity, and as a gesture of defiance to self-proclaimed moral arbiters who call every opponent "Nazis", the more they see this sort of thing, and the more they see leftists screaming at it.

>muh culture caused me to be a violent nigger
top kek, my nonwhite tripfag.

Just create a fake account based on an alternate mail account somewhere.

Personally, I use a hotmail account for all that kind of shit.

It's fucking gold.

>vid.me
fuck off, kike shill

nope not an asian

The CIA know that their proxy groups always turn on them. Why would they be stupid enough to make a domestic one?

This

don't worry malay mike, you're alright.

i think we all want strong solidarity between races.

But it is ok.... I understand...

Soulwax is still rather different from vaporwave and synthwave though.

:33333333

>AltRight is CIA

Nice meme fed

Natsocs will benefit all of the right wing political groups, even libertarianism if they start to secularize after they achieve their goals. Pragmatically all of the other right wing factions should just wait for natsocs to do the dirty work.

... images like this upset you people.

Now that I think about it, making him an Asian could used to our advantage.

Asians aren't that hard to redpill and are bro-tier.

A lot of american shows and movies depict drugs as something casual, something that does not cause brain damage or can cause dependency.

That is a problem, since it promotes its use as a normal thing instead of making the use of drugs something socially unnaceptable.

If people were raised with values and responsabilities, they would be way better people in general.

worksafe version here:

>youtu.be/DBId-2NwDfM

Looks like we found ourselves some new recruits. Remember; you are here forever.

You're right José. Now create a Mexican fascist party that goes full Duterte on drug dealers already.

You already need to be pretty redpilled to ignore the imagery.

That kind of catchy video is perfect to spread to normies. But in order to untertain them and make it appealing, we must get rid of signs of a too high power level first.

Nice They Live reference

Ffs Mexico could've been an ethnostate like the US if those horny moor-blooded Spaniards hadn't done their same stupid shit, fucking everything that moves and putting half-breeds in charge of the country.

No it wouldn't asians aren't allowed in the ethnostate they already have theirs.

>it actually needs to be stated
That whole scene looked pretty homoerotic to me

The Masons actually are the ones that cut Mexico off from Spain.

(((((((((((((NOSE JIGGLE)))))))))))))))

Ethnic nationalism is about social unity not superiority/inferiority.

This.
Take their manufactured narrative and use it against them.

It's ok to be homoerotic.
Just never go full homo.
I would put on a pair of tights and slap my thigh in a pantomime.
But I would never make the severe mistake of going full homo.

This tbqh

The more leftists whine about imaginary nazis, the more desensitised people get to it. It'll get widely circulated, and will convince a small number of people, but that's all it has to do really

Eventually but the Spanish did this everywhere they landed. All the way to the Philippines instead of going full RaHoWa they just stick their dick in the country and leave.

To the homo all things are homo

Go to /r/hapas or /r/asianidentity or /r/asianmasculinity, They are not our allies.

>Dead Rising music

2chadsTV, moarlike

Are you saying a guy that makes music can't be fooled?

are you having these homo thoughs often?

Wtf you talking about palmiere, best anime since shrek. Cant wait for sequel