Deus Ex is now about racism against augmented people meant to be a metaphor for racism against non-white immigrants

>Deus Ex is now about racism against augmented people meant to be a metaphor for racism against non-white immigrants
>Blacks shoehorned everywhere
>For some reason Prague is full of black people (czech republic's current black population doesn't even appear in statistics)
>Stronk empowered wimin everywhere
>internet culture looks straight out of watch dogs 2

This thread got deleted from Sup Forums first for "not being videogames" and a second time for """racism"""
I understood the necessity of getting rid of gamergate but this shit is ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you so bothered about seeing your own kind in video games, Luigi?

Which Deus Ex? Or all of them? I don't follow the series.

>the media is swamped with subversive kike shit

NANI

The latest one, MD

Keep in mind this is the first game: youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Fuggggg Off spaghetti

It was a good game

Also didn't see a nigger in Prague, liar

There are a myriad other games to deservedly hate

fug, i really liked human revolution and was thinking about getting it.

Get it
It's good

Op is a faggot

>didn't see a nigger in Prague
Did you play the whole game with smart vision on?

The gameplay is not bad besides having essentially no bosses but it's fucking nothing story-wise

Gas the kikes, race war now

There is only one good Deus Ex. It has always been this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

human revolution was ok

I agree. It's shit. Original is the best, HR is good if you don't like old games

The last one

At least the third game was fun, nothing like the first but consider how much worse it couldve been.

I dont play this but I heard that the enemies are a group of extremely wealthy entrepreneurs who manipulate everything for the sake of power. In this case they fear transhumanism and see it as a threat to their supremacy.

That is a direct reference to liberalism, and its very badly regarded in the game.

does anyone play deus ex for the story? And not to just stealth murder people and then retreat into AC ducts as you mercilessly torment the guards?

IM PICKLE RIIIIIICK

upvoted sir

Just the newest one. Haven't played it yet, the original and HR are both good.

>Augmenting is super popular and everyone is doing it
>Augs are fucking rad and there's propaganda everywhere from everyone to JUST DO IT
>sequel game has a class of superhumans as the underprivileged and oppressed
They really shit the bed with mankind divided

that show sucks kys

bump for the Deus pill

Everything that gets converged by SJW's dies.
It's pretty fucking simple.
If you are going to cater your game to a demographic and then decide to poop on their eyes and preach in their face then you won't be selling games for much longer.

Its good, it simply redpills anyone who played the original.

Not to mention its sales are fucking terrible and nobody cares

So....what were the redpills in the Deus EX: H(((u)))man Revolution? Our global illitanimu overlords will chip most of us and send us to our doom?

Pirate it. Not one cent for Jewish companies.

SEQUEL TO INVISIBLE WAR WHEN

cringe

It's still staggering how badly they fucked up the politics of the game though, human revolution was no Deus Ex(1) but it did have some nuance to it. Mankind Divided tried to go full on Remember the Titans, and it's so hamfisted

The end goal of kikes is to infiltrate not just news media, or comic books, but ALL media and all levels of government.

Its a battle we have been losing since they invented the holocaust, and they have only grown more brazen since using ANTIFA to fight whites in their proxy war on humanity.

WE WUZ KANGS AC game coming soon, and new wolfenstein has the usual race baiting with blacks calling white people white bois and such.

Jews do this to divide and conquer, set the races against each other when really only one race is the enemy and as we unite against them we will defeat them for good this time.

While I agree with you I think they have gotten TOO brazen and even normies see it and are repelled by it. They played their admittedly strong hand too openly.

Well that's because all they do is make bad copies, they don't understand the subtle nuances and the art team is likely schooled rather than self taught like people were in the past, so the quality of the art is... high? but it's not really art anymore.

GamerGate happened for a reason.

At least it's not full of hamfisted women and niggers
It's nowhere near the original but it was a huge advancement in gameplay, so it's forgiven. I wouldn't even have a problem with this if they at least made the gameplay better, instead of being a downgrade of the previous one full of shitty useless gimmicks that just clutter the game.
They expected their leftist politics to make it go viral between them youngsters

>They played their admittedly strong hand too openly.
They thought they could shoehorn social and political propaganda BS into a community that will spend hundreds of hours to get say one epic item in a game or grind days to beat one boss.

They fucked with the wrong community, they pissed off blacks, whites, everyone. Because noone gives a shit about their political agenda we want good games. Shit like this is why people hate jews and why they are actually uniting the races and common people against their 1%.

Same with comic books, people will spend years looking for one that one comic book, their not about to buy into this propaganda being churned out from Marvel and DC, and havent their sales have been tanking.

With "I wouldn't even have a problem with this" I meant a problem with MD

my friend told me it's very short compared to the previous one, get it when it's on sale.

>not Xavier: Renegade Angel
GTFO beta fag.

This is retarded.
People who got augments are rich to begin with and did it to get an edge in their career.
non-augmented literally cannot compete.
so how the fuck did they spin them as oppressed??

if i remember people are racist against augmented people because there was a virus released that caused all cyberneticaly enhanced people to go berserk and kill.

Because they were bullied in the lightest possible definition of the word. It doesn't matter that they were justifiably bullied, just that they are. All lefty-ism relies entirely on you not using reasoning even once, as soon as you do it all falls apart.

This is what gamergate was. The kikes 'ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL'
For a long time vidya was a nerd hobby, it didn't have the audience movies & TV did so it wasn't a priority for them.
But now with vidya being so big and popular with normies they have to give it their full attention. That means:
>Forced diversity
>Progressiveness
>Strong independent women

They are several but it tells more about the dangers of straying too far from human nature, than talking about conspiracies like the original Deus Ex did.

[spoiler]The main plot point in the game is where (((they))) demand people to have their augmentation chips updated, and them someone push the killswitch for all of them, getting all them crazy and collapsing society in the process.

Meanwhile, as a specific drug is needed to not have the body reject this augmentations, one company (Versalife) has the monopoly of that drug.[/spoiler]

Sup Forums mods are fuck a and they are afraid of another gamergate.
Which is difficult when the west is going full retard with vidya, comics, literature, movies and basically any form of entertainment. It's a thin rope they're walking on. If they destroy people's escapist fantasies they will come back to reality. And they will be pissed.

A game like the original Deus Ex couldn't be made today.
It would get torpedoed by the first 'connected' kike to get his grubby hands on it.

>afraid of another gamergate
What do you mean? Surely a shitty Deus Ex game can't be the reason.
(Unless people are playing the original and it's causing them to realize how fucking shit the state of the industry is).

It's fan fiction, not Deus Ex.

its propaganda and shows why we must start taking stronger measures against jews and their cult of hate and taking over corporations firing anyone non jewish or who doesnt bow down to their propaganda they want to push.

They take over existing companies then the companies go bankrupt when noone wants their shit, happens all the time. Too many people lose jobs, families, and who knows what else over their BS.

Make no mistake this is a war, and unless we start fighting back by fighting them and killing them we will not win as long as we stand divided like the game title. We must unite to kill these infectious people everywhere they are, we must liberate Trump's daughter from the brainwashed zombie she has become.

Once Trump notices his daughter he raised is lost to this cult, their gonna have a rude awakening.

Deus ex has been jewed alright, they probably came to close to the truth in the first one

>We must liberate Trump's daughter from the brainwashed zombie she has become.
I vote for an 8 year vacation in a distant Caribbean island with no means of communication to relax and relieve themselves from stress, she and Jared deserve it.

Ironic since the first Deus Ex's main project lead is a Jewish person - Warren Spector.

Shitting up the series was probably always on their 'to do' list. The original was too good and probably annoyed them a little.

Can someone else tell me if they actually put nigs into Prague? And didn't China in Human Revolution have non-Asians?
Both makes sense though, the DE prequel universe is basically ancapistan.

is that a running man reference?

How do you think all that insight was gained? From within. The hinted at the freemasons too much, which probably rustled a few feathers

>Can someone else tell me if they actually put nigs into Prague?
yes can confirm literally the first person you meet is a nig empowered female, its so shoehorned even black people like I said hate the game because their not black characters their shoe horned white washed jewish cliches.

I think I would have culture shock If I visited an all white country at this point.

No, just a nice way to isolate the spoiled daughter of a millionaire from her dad while he is the POTUS.

In human revolution they call everyone who isn't Chinese in china a dirty foreigner

I wonder what side Warren is on...

>No, just a nice way to isolate the spoiled daughter of a millionaire from her dad while he is the POTUS.
without separating her from her kike husband and his soros money making him a majillionaire then you arent fixing nothin

Overall, every form of entertainment is going to hell. Deus Ex isn't the worst offender. Shut ins are growing because they have no hope. If they take even that from them they will throw a tantrum.

Lushous lipped Breton red head girl in Skyrim is, in the remastered version, now a weird looking ginger nigroid.
Based on Britain? Are they trying to tell me something.
Loved all the blacks in Laketown in the Hobbit too. Tolkeins specifically said that the blacks in middle earth were cruel and violent savages in thrall first to Morgoth and then to Saruman and they lived in the South. He describes his people vividly and they are not Pakistanis and Somalians.

It's like they could profit from people who were paranoid about conspiracy back these days and now they wanted to profit from virtue signaling liberals who they thought were majority.

>to Saruman
To Sauron

I've read how Jewish comic book characters being turned into live action films is the most infantile cultural thing imaginable.
It's as if the population of America and the west are all giant children wishing they had magic powers.
No Citizen Kane, no Godfather films. Just magic flying people in spandex.
The world is going to shit and they are watching children's films.

>Lushous lipped Breton red head girl in Skyrim is, in the remastered version, now a weird looking ginger nigroid.
That's just Bethesda being Bethesda, probably changed the wrong value in her file and made her redguard instead of blonde or something.

The only deus ex is the first one
The others are shit and the only thing they inherited from the first one is the name
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>blacks in Laketown
That scene made me want to fucking puke. That's what made me realize gibs-me-dat extends to culture.
Star wars; gibs-me-dat
Tolkien: gibs-me-dat
Medieval English knights: gibs-me-dat

That's bullshit. They were bullied and hunt down because in human revolution they were responsible for an enourmous terror attack and because the augmentation technology could be easily used by foreign powers as a weapon through hacking. Nobody likes clanks.

It's too risky to venture into an original story. They just want to milk their cash cow until it gets dry. Most of those cases are franchises that should have ended years ago, but instead they are currently franchise zombies. Take The Simpsons as example.

And nostalgia has always sold high.

Honestly the WE WUZ KANGS AC game looks semi-decent now that there are more trailers out. They didn't turn Cleopatra into a KANG and we get to hang out with Caesar. I might pirate it.

Thor, Hercules, Samson, Shiva... all of these were superheroes wearing flashy clothes and doing great deeds.
People wish these heroes were real and protected that is good. Games allow many yo be exactly that: the hero who saves the day or changes things. People want to control their own fate, and the modern world makes this more and more difficult, as everyone we is so rooted within the system that they will fight, kill and die to defend it.

Lasted deus ex is trash.

The only good one is first one.
Invisible war, and later on nope...

>Honestly the WE WUZ KANGS AC game looks semi-decent now that there are more trailers out.
tha-thanks rabbi... your plaing a nog who is supposed to be egyptian yet science in ever DNA test of every pharoh and laborer for the pyramids show them having european or Mediterranean genetic markers, not african.

I said I was pirating it numbnuts. I refuse to give Ubishit a single shekel. In any case, the nog is Nubian and therefore it has precedent in history so I'm willing to suspend my disbelief.

Hes full leftie now. Hillary support and all that

So let me get this straight: The 'terror attack' was the backdoor that turns augmented people into zombies at the end of HR? I thought Adam stopped that, or does that depend on the ending you choose?

No, augmented people are meant to be a metaphor for augmented people, like the ones you find IRL.

>I refuse to give Ubishit a single shekel.
sorry mah rage knows no bounds with ubishit, humble apologies.

They just suck at making games not due to their political virtue signalling but their fucking awful at making games. Look at Toy soldiers war chest for example, people bought that and the DLC and not one person had access to the DLC for over a fucking year! fucking losers over there i swear on me mum!

>So let me get this straight: The 'terror attack' was the backdoor that turns augmented people into zombies at the end of HR? I thought Adam stopped that, or does that depend on the ending you choose?
There is no way to stop that ending, the ending is linear.

Choices in the new game are supposed to affect the next game, such as who is alive or dead. but the game is ass and sucks so at the end of the day it doesnt matter, none of this matters.

The first Deus Ex followed a certain mindset of the popculture back then (X-Files, The Matrix, Men in Black etc...), but it was never a mainstream game. Conspiracy theories were always a fringe phenomena.

>The first Deus Ex followed a certain mindset of the popculture back then (X-Files, The Matrix, Men in Black etc...), but it was never a mainstream game. Conspiracy theories were always a fringe phenomena.

That is what made those games badass, the new Deus ex is all mainstream politics with blacks lives matter, and empowered women and minorities everywhere, the game might as well be called DeusEx: I'm with Her

Those were the days, where games would have unadulterated mature content.

>I understood the necessity of getting rid of gamergate
Then you're retarded, OP. GamerGate should never have been removed.

Does he have a wife and kids? There's your answer right there.

What is the terror attack he meant though? Anyway even if there is a good reason for people to hate them it in no way explains why the rich augmented are suddenly suppressed.
That only makes sense in SJW land where a homeless white guy has more privilege than a rich nigger.

the moral of the story is never waste your time with sequels.

>Solenya

How could he have become like this? Shouldn't his research into the conspiracy stuff in Deus Ex at least made him somewhat suspicious or not liberal?

>What is the terror attack he meant though? Anyway even if there is a good reason for people to hate them it in no way explains why the rich augmented are suddenly suppressed.
from the lore of the game, every aug for some reason no matter how small the aug had a magic brain chip that made them all go berserk and attack anyone and anything around them until dead.

its literally ass, the whole Illuminati stuff the series was based on that the last game started with is never revisited because uhhh cant be calling out those 1% since their all jewish :P

While I will agree, a lot of elements were shoehorned in, the story had nothing to do with racism. If anything, it was about class.

The invention of augmentations created exclusive classes, even among the unskilled labour. In the game it was becoming a requirement to be augmented or you were obsolete. Augmentation had their problems too, some could not get upgrades so were stuck with obsolete hardware.

There is stupid shit in the game, true, but racism was not one of them. I would say the game was pro communism rather than anti-native.

deus is now kiked up. fml senpai, gas the kikes race war now

>Deus Ex is now about racism against augmented people meant to be a metaphor for racism against non-white immigrants

Play the game, augs are far from innocent in the story. Sure there were a few scenes that were clearly liberal propoganda. But lets be honest, considering the events of HR, all the "racism" against augs was justified at that point.

>Blacks shoehorned everywhere

It's set in 2029, even Prauge will will partly blacked at that point, especially considering that Prauge in Mankind Divided is a globalised corporate haven.

>Stronk empowered wimin everywhere

Okay this was bullshit I agree. But all games are getting this treatment lately, so I don't think it's particularly fair to focus on MD particularly.

>internet culture looks straight out of watch dogs 2

Not really sure what you mean by this, the whole Sillhouette plot is based on the original game so that's fair I'd say.

Mankind Divided is still a very interesting game to play and I'd highly recommend it, though it's not quite as good as Human Revolution+The Missing Link. In some respects the world is actually pretty red-pilled, especially on the question of corporate control and the rise of a new underclass.

Every single religion in history is about people with some sort of superpower. With religion on the decline, people turn to comic book characters. These are human archetypes. The difference is, religious stories held much deeper meaning and were passed down through hundreds or thousands of years. Now any schlomo with a computer can type up a script.

>gas the kikes
never happen, even our president bows down to them, his daughter is a brainwashed cult slave. what are our hopes T_T

>from the lore of the game, every aug for some reason no matter how small the aug had a magic brain chip that made them all go berserk and attack anyone and anything around them until dead.
That's what I meant by zombies, it happens at the end of HR and you stop it, so not all augs were killed.
>its literally ass, the whole Illuminati stuff the series was based on that the last game started with is never revisited because uhhh cant be calling out those 1% since their all jewish :P
That's fucked.

That sounds like augs are creating an aristocracy, which is what I thought was going to happen when I played HR. How are augs the oppressed then? Is it really like the marxist college kids that come from upper-middle class families, but claim to be victims because they are trans/gay/niggers/female or some made up shit?