Anti-Fastest Hamm

drop the Hamm and youve got a pretty nice meme

good commie... good and dead

Fat Bastard

fat belly

>anti-fast

Hamburger Heyer

Rosie O'Donnell

I've honestly never hated brown eyes until I saw this disgusting creature's face. It has the most repulsive eyes I've ever seen in my life.

Anti-Fasten your seatbelts

Psyop sue

SAGE RICH

Her real name or her stage name?

Anti-Fall down and die

Heffer

She was a slow learner. Even the car said dodge.

> (OP)
>Heffer

more like Heifer.

I think we have a winner. Always bet on Australia

Fuck

I misspelt

Bumper Mcfenderbender

Her tombstone shall read:
She was Anti-fastest

She was a big girl. She might still be alive if the car said RAM.

HAHAHAHAHAH

t. boomer conservative blogger
welcome to 4chaim

I don't know. Fatty liberal Fatbitch?

false flag
ufile.io/gjrtz

Heather "speed bump" heyer

joe cox

fat cunt

Traffic Bollard?

Fat cunt

Seriously guys. You're just making yourselves look like the monsters they say you are. Try acting like you're at least human.

Damn. That was pretty fucking funny XDDD

Nobody really knows. She is an actor and not really dead.

desu the whole antifa membership and stuff kinda removed my empathy for her death

Man is the scariest monster of all. You are a member of the human race, therefore you are a monster as well. Realize that the world is absurd and learn to laugh at that. How dare you attempt to take the moral high ground in my thread, away with you.

Roadkill

Useful Tragedy.

Rock in the surf.
She sacrificed herself to stop the car and it worked. She saved more than 20 people

The aerial proletariat

S

I know the feel. They're turning into little animals more and more with each hyped up story.
No moral high ground! I'm just saying if they keep calling us monsters and you keep giving them proof then others may give their foolish arguments more consideration. Keep in mind they're all using feels instead of logic.

Fat pig

Aussies done it again!

32 year old childless communist fat slut.

Austrailia, king of bantz.

Memes and jokes aside, I take no pleasure in the death of a white woman - regardless if she's a leftist/liberal. Only niggers and other subhumans cheer such deaths.

Let them keep doing it. These people have seriously no self awareness. They think the world isn't watching.

Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

She was a big gal

UUUU

first poast best poast

LMAO Dude!!!

this is fucking terrible and the type of shit that gives great fodder for news organizations.

Retarded nut job hits woman with car and you guys think that's cool and then you have mental breakdowns when muslims do it, you are your own worse enemy.

Hefty Heifer

Fair Dinkum!

Leave

c-c-c-combo!

So was the driver a homicidal racist maniac like the good goy news tells me, or is this another case of someone's car being mobbed, and them panicking and stepping on the gas?

i think its heather heffer or heiffer.
wheres she buried? i need to pay respects to this loving beuatiful patriot. with a sledgehammer and spray paint

>These people have no self awareness.
>Heyer dies trying to silence people she disagreed with.
If irony were strawberries, we'd be drinkin' a lot of smoothies right now.

It's funny that she's dead because she was fat, post wall, childless, husbandless and a commie.
Fuck, she was as good as dead anyway.

Blubber

Rubber Blubber

enjoy your eternity in hell, racists.

(((you)))

I remember that half an hour ago this thread was just white trash bullshit with zero replies. Fuck this white bitch and nobody will remember her. Let us leave it at that.

Bumper blubber

Fat, childless 32-year old slut

She will be remembered as someone who decided protesting with Antifa was cool thing to do, and protesting statues for controlled opposition groups. Terry McAuliffe will be remembered as the Antifa commissioner and Clinton orbiter who allow this disaster to happen. America will not forget in 2020

from what i've gathered the cow didn't get hit by the car.
she is near the right front fender.
the crowd knocked her down and some dude fell on her.
then some hero was doing cpr wrong.
this is why they haven't released the cause of death.

Kek

they're actually a bit closer to hazel desu

Nobody here is saying the driver wasn't being retarded. We're saying Heather could've easily have escaped the reaper if she were/ been:
1. Not in the road
2. Not trying to silence people with different opinions.
3. Not fat.
4. Not part of a fascist organization that has no place in the USA.

Swear to god, the new left pushes civic nationalists like me further into the center every damn day.

It doesn't make any sense. It appeared in the video that her abdomen did not receive any impact from the vehicle. You don't die from your legs getting hit. Just look at the black guy that was hit...

>You seriously expect me to believe that anyone in the real world takes a mandarin pivot animation exchange seriously

if you can find her in the video (look for the stop sign) you can see that she is already on the ground before the car gets there

Now we know who ate all the pies

fats domino

>checkem

Soros' Martyrdom

Fatty McNochildren

Is there video?

those are hazel you silly bong

this women is fiance of the black dude who lost his shoe. That would place heather near black guy, behind the parked truck. No where in the video do you see her anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

>left cant meme

She's so fucking fat I can't get over what a disgusting piece of shit she was

Heather "kill it with Fire" Heyer

Heather "too fat to run from Nazi Scum" Heyer

Seth Rich, and the Clintons had him murdered.

fat crisis actor lady who probably didn't die

Fat bitch?