Goatfuckers make abomination

700wlw.iheart.com/content/2017-08-22-deformed-goat-with-human-face-is-scaring-villagers/?cmd=managed_social

Goat fuckers have created a goat human hybrid. Checkmate, atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

700wlw.iheart.com/
youtu.be/HNLPXzlz6-I
youtu.be/FeOa80SycXo
youtu.be/KoKHJqIzrPE
youtu.be/8j1-VyPzqyo?t=602
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His name is Jamal

microchimerisms are real

Was the mother goat fucked by people?

There was a study that showed that women keep some of the DNA of their male partners.

No, only muslims

FEMALE FLIES

>how can they make viable babies if they're not the same species

>700wlw.iheart.com/
I have a creeping suspicion I will get aids if I click that link

there's also a guy in the baltics who is unironically making homunculi by injecting semen into chicken eggs, where the semen manages to survive and begin growing due to chemical markers common to most animals inside the egg as well as nutrients. resulting in a creature that has half as much DNA as a human...

almost nothing is a fairy tale or fiction.

Kek

Hmm humans and goats do have 23 chromosome pairs. However, this is most likely a really ill specimen and not a goat-human hybrid.

Ain't nothing micro bout that chimerism

they don't have to be the same species, not always. sometimes life just finds a way. there's literally nothing that life is unable to accomplish, and there's no real way to know exactly when it might try to do so.

Is this even scientifically possible?

Look at it and draw your own conclusion.

It's a goat with a human face.

Cheked and keked.

What? It just looks like a run off the mill Arab.

Is this what Telsa was talking about?

nothing has ever been proven scientifically impossible.

remember, there are no such things as species. it's just a convenient system of organizing living creatures - it's in no way a 'real' thing in the sense that that fucking goat with a fucking human face is real.

it is a very, very strange world out there, and most people use most of their brain to filter out the information that might make them feel as though they don't know as much as they think they do.

i dunno bout tesla, but mark zuckerberg hired a special security team for his mansion because of chupacabra sightings in the area.

Correction, goats have 10.
This shit is not even possible.

No fucking way i'm clicking that, disgusting and degenerate.

Even if this actually could happen - with half the genes from a human, why would the goat come out with only the face slightly resembling a human?

This is so stupid and shows so clearly the caliber of people lurking Sup Forums.

law of probability, millions of goats/livestock get fucked every day, life finds a way

lol species aren't as hard a line as people think

Species is just a word to describe an observed behavior. Yet often our words don't control reality like we want them to.

All I know is goats just got 140% hotter

give moar info or /x/ link pls
boobs for your trouble

except it did happen. obviously.

this.

>pedo flag

That shit looks like straight out of dark souls 3 when there's those creatures lurking in the cells.

Wew lad

Wtf are you going on about.
Speciation is hardline. two individuals belong to the same species if you can produce fertile offspring.

that's a human face to them?

must be one ugly village.

That thing is still more human than the average Indian

They

>this tard with the im a fuckin nazi trip code again

So THIS is how they justify niggers being human

hello fellow forensic scientist

It wouldn't split properly with meiosis.

What about Zebras and Mules?

neanderthals and homo sapiens interbreed.
they were separate species.

horses and donkeys interbreed all the time.

You think you know more than you do because someone else who thought they knew more than they do taught you their overconfidence

also I heard llamas and camels can, as well as lions and tigers, house cats and lynx, and numerous others

Thats why you never shack up with a coal burner.

Mules are not fertile?, or atleast so I thought. I am not well read on zebra's. Do elaborate.

consisting of a single member, Iron Mike Tyson

Yeah
iaintclickindatshitnigga.png

Oh Ahmed

I'm interested in this, can we dig up the source?

the last real hope for cat ladies

What if its just a cranial deformation?

India is obviously full of garbage and mutagens, considering that every tenth indian is born with some fucking defect

Where did you get that footage of my wife's son?

>It wouldn't split properly with meiosis.
Generally speaking. Doesn't mean an exception could never occur...

Top kek

alright

youtu.be/HNLPXzlz6-I
youtu.be/FeOa80SycXo
youtu.be/KoKHJqIzrPE
youtu.be/8j1-VyPzqyo?t=602

>considering that every tenth indian is born with some fucking defect
Yeah, i'm going to need a source on that.

underrated, really looks like a nog

I have it in my /r9k/ folder, please wait

>2nd book of Darwin
>"It was an orgy all along..."

There would be human hybrids all over the world. Humans fuck too much. Not only in Africa but also on america latina, slavshit land and redneck states.

>couple low res images
>not a hoax
pick 1

Not well read on the deal with neanderthals and homosapiens, I am aware that homosapiens did interbreed. I have no idea what the "gap" between the two were. akin to
say... cats and dogs, or smaller.

Horses and donkeys is a mute point because mules are infertile.

I think this is it

lold

Funny

>India

jesus fucking christ

what the fuck is wrong with that country

Jamal has sexual emergebcy

Has science ever explored this avenue?
Myth certainly fucking has.
Chimaeras, practically every Egyptian god, Hindu gods, mythological creatures left right and centre.

They did do a study on microchimerism in flies, where it was proven to exist.
Others have memed it to the idea that women who fuck a nigger adapt to their DNA a little bit, and any children she has with any white man getting the DNA from that nigger even if the intercourse was once, 10 years ago.

Often they are not, but sometimes they are. I can't recall correctly, I think it has to do with which species is the mother.

mules are not viable. They cannot reproduce

We wuz xmen and sheetz

Because the odd fertile mule is born, would you say horses and mules are the same species?

Holy shit you people are mentally retarded if you believe a human can knock up a goat. Legitimately textbook retarded. That is not how genetics or reproduction works. This is middle-ages serf tier stupid

Same face as feels man

India is like god's playground, fucking hell.

In the strictest definition this makes them part of the same species.

>hybrids are the same species as each of the parents

I'm not asking for a ton of effort here, just the bare minimum

They fall within the grey lines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule

It's the Hero of Kvatch! The last Dragonborn!

The vast majority of mules don't reproduce, but you mean to tell me that it can never happen?

Anyway, this goatnig will never reproduce but doesn't mean that it was not the product of a goat and your dad

you are mentally retarded if you don't think a human can knock up a goat. you don't have the slightest fucking clue how genetics works. you're an actual middle ages serf who doesn't believe in anything that the church, AKA media and education industry, tells him.

i appreciate the irony here.

It's not true lmao

>genetics
but my 666 genders

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

Impossible

Nonsense.

If this isn't shopped it may well be a goat-human hybrid or chimera. It doesn't seem impossible. Amazing! A shocking scientific edge case or aberration, if confirmed.

I suppose it's lets hardline than I thought.
Good thing I don't do taxonomy.

If they can interbreed, they are by definition part of the same species.

If you have a point to make how about you state it instead of attempting to imply it like an autistic manchild?

lol wtf mexico

Kek!

It's a Cincinnati AM talk radio station website. Nothing sinister.

But yet niggers can reproduce.
What a fucked up world we live in.

so wolves, dogs, and coyotes are all the same species right?

We should probably buy some textbooks for the wolfs dogs and coyotes because these fucking wolf dog coyote hybrids don't know they don't exist

Is it actually possible to get a goat pregnant? wtf?! I'm confused now. Like, there isn't any problem with gens?

>when goats take the Bogpill

this means kebabs arent human and thus dont deserve human rights

>so wolves, dogs, and coyotes are all the same species right?
If they can interbreed, BY DEFINITION, they are the same species.

You're not refuting my statement and you're still acting like an autistic manchild.

>Goat fuckers have created a goat human hybrid.
christards will believe this

It's impossible, that's just a deformed goat or sheep.

OK then BY DEFINITION they should update the textbooks that list wolves and coyotes as separate species