youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
youtu.be/9xVE1ZjoiC8
youtu.be/VbxgYlcNxE8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=8ogCc8ObiwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lel.

Can't wait for the total chaos those loonies will create.

1) these people are like children
2) at some point later in life that guy is going to question why he believes he does not have a culture

Canada needs to step its game up and end this shit NOW

That video is just a bunch of stupid self hating white people talking propoganda.

>Muslims are suddenly our friends because of 9/11
>Jews are our friends after fucking hollywood over and making uninspired movies and entertainment.

Watch these real videos for the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

Why I Don't Want to Become a Minority

youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

"Diversity" Is a Weapon Against White People

Wow this enraged me completely.

Why are white people so suicidal?

This kind of groupthink is prevalent here, also that guy in the glasses looks extremely Jewish to me, yet another Jew LARPing as a white "We have no culture".

Crazy how (((they))) were able to create a whole generation of self-loathing white people. They act like Asian women.

plaid fag's brains are scrambled from too many xenoestrogens

His brains need to be spread all over the sidewalk.

Boy, they sure do hate white people.

And that chanting couldn't have sounded more cult-like.

Burn Hongcouver to the ground

>"I'm outraged by the daily micro-agressions I encounter."

Holy shit, these people are legitimately insane. Did no one ever tell them that life wasn't going to be rainbows and fucking ice cream every day? Jesus Christ.

It's just money from stupid millenials going to a nigger that will spend it on coke and whores.

It's fine desu

These people take European culture as a given because they're so used to it, so they're effectively blind to it, but take it away & they'll soon understand, when they're being thrown from rooftops by the muslims.

White Culture:

Teaching your kids how to swim.

Having life insurance.

These people are mentally ill

>be lib
>never left western nations
>claim western nations have no culture
>have nothing to compare it to other than KANGZ

Go to fucking China and experience real racism and life outside of western influence. White "Culture" is really just Modern Living. White Culture is the standard to which everyone is compared to when trying to figure out how advanced it is.

>wears plaid
>claims whites have no culture
>no idea where plaid comes from

Also, I agree with the 'alt-right' like Azzmador's philosophy which is to take every label the alt-left retards throw at you and embrace it. "BUT YOUR RAYYCIS" "Sure, I don't a give, so what, why are you trying to police thought". Azzmador explains this position after he blows out these Oathkeeper cucks youtu.be/9xVE1ZjoiC8

lol the fat bitch with the man bun has tits and a beard

I don't even know anymore

I see no white people in that picture.

>Speaker: "Dismantling white supremacy has to be the work of white people!"
>White crowd: "WHOOOOOOO!"

What other group is as pathologically altruistic / sadomasochistic as white people? They are literally cheering the idea of subjugating themselves.

It is like booing your sports team for being the champion.

Jesus Christ on a stick. Kill me.

i hope the Squatting Slav was coving this

>we do not kill virgins for medicinal reasons, cover ourselves in shit or eat bugs, therefore we don't have a culture
Why are these people so dumb

>the nose
Sure you're white there (((m8)))

Not being killed for apostasy. Being able to eat pork and drink beer.

Why are you not allowed to beat up people like this?

They're just pathetically weak crybabies. That's all there is to it.

And checked.

Holy shit, LOOK at all those (((wide noses))) pretending to be white

They've been so privileged for so long they can't grasp that the situation could also turn against them.
It's like acting suicidal while being under the impression that you're immortal and invulnerable, and are just showing support towards people who are actually in danger of possibly dying by "participating" in their sense of threat

They probably don't understand or want people to actually die, they just think that generating a (fictional) sense of threat towards whites would make them understand the tragic predicament of poc and thus turn them more tolerant. Probably they've also been brainwashed to heavily believe in the white guilt, only whites owned slaves, only whites ever waged wars type fabricated bullshit.

If the things they agitate for would become true and poc briages would actually start lynching whites at random just for being white, they'd be utterly horrified and scared witless. They just can't believe it could actually happen, if some black people take all the big talk for real, for example.

cant wait to see the first one go splat here in Canada. But unfortunately they will probably blame whites for that as well.

This is Carl the Cuck tier.

>missing indigenous women
everyone knows its the male natives who do it

brainwashed morons with no real hardship to jolt them back into reality

It's just a typical day in Canada

Find me another race outside of Europe that could paint shit like this, pro-tip: You can't

Just mutilate and kill these anti western traitors already

I hope they bring one of these faggot rallies to Nova Scotia because I will crash that shit

So what should this faggot's name be?

I say Bitch Tits Billy

desu all these fucks need to just be told to hit the gym.

This is what 60% of a Canadian city is, a bunch of turbo cucks. You have to go out to the suburbs, or rural areas/small towns to find the real white people that aren't this level of hysterical communists.

I live in the heart of degeneracy there is posters everywhere for "Das Kaptial reading groups" and anti police nonsense posted daily.

But user, China is dangerously homogeneous and they mock modern liberals. The West is the only place where you can actually have diversity.

How do they allow that flag to fly in American soil?

lmao why does this guy say piece of shit so much, no offense but has he looked in the mirror lately?

wow bro you sure showed him whos boss that was very witty & original

i stole your land, what you gonna do about it.

correct me where I'm wrong

hint: stfu and fuck off kike

damn he's so low test he's not even capable of being angry, just exists in a perpetual state of sadness and disdain for whitey lel

>Anti-racists screaming, "GO HOME!"

It's in Canada, not America. If it came to my town in the US, you can bet your ass I would go out there and tear it out of someone's hands and burn it. It's time for people to stand the fuck up.

Well he's right.
It would be completely different if this was in England or France or any European country really.

I think in the future white ethnostate test injections should be mandatory for any less than 500 ng/dl

Wow I literally can't even.

anyone who wears those glasses is a complete faggot

>We don't have a culture.

Literally all of history and science is white.

Just get this shit onto CTV and CP24

Standard liberal-left Canadians won't stand for this shit. They're far more conservative than Europeans

A leftie would never defend this in Canada the way the Democrats would in the USA

Self hatred

A few thousand city people means nothing.
City people in the west have been represented by middle-class bohemians since higher education was made available to the masses. They are not a majority, they are just very loud and very self-assured.

Dox him like the left does to us. Then we can go to his house and talk about race

so, the new rule is if your white you can't have a culture.

holy fuck this is a disgrace.

Had a nice chat with a progressive a couple weeks ago, she's the sister of a buddy and actually a nice person but imbued with this typically feverish righteousness.

>She starts in that white males are oppressing everyone.
>I say "all white males? I have just as hard a time paying rent as anyone else."
>she concedes that it's just a small percentage of white males oppressing everyone
>then she says: "well you don't have any obstacles against you"
>I say "I see no reason to apologize for that"
>then she says, COMPLETELY ON HER OWN WITH NO PROMPTING: "since you don't have anything against you as a white male, it is your duty then to band together with all other regular white males, and remove the oppressors from power on behalf of all the oppressed people"

>I waited for her to finish, then calmly said: "congratulations, you're a Nazi. That sounds a lot like what happened in Germany in the 1930s."

>she didn't scream, she didn't bray, she just went silent and gave me a look of respect. Her brother gave me a look like: "holy shit"

Never underestimate the power of women's role in the advancement of political change. They have energy and self-righteousness, just not so much of the logic/cohesive thought or leadership. Most dudes are aware of the "oppression", sure, but pretty much go about taking a daily bite of the shit sandwich, and chalk it up to "life is just unfair", and pursue their interests and fulfill their diuties as best they can. The prodding and needling by women is a not-insignificant factor in their tipping-point.

yeah and then we can shill the story to cnn and buzzfeed xd

Jew scum masquerading as White.
No White people in the crowd.

I'm a Jew, and I have a philtrum. I don't believe this is true.

(((white)))

canadian irl are like how sjws are when they post online. this is some serious insanity

>tfw they are insulting the cameraman and telling him to be respectful and then insulting him again and then demanding he answer their questions even though they are insulting and nuts

seriously canada...

Ummmmm, nice fucking get faggot???

If you're still here, japanese-kun, how is Japan's politic spectrum?
Do you have SJWs over there?

some burger/leaf enlighten me on this "white people have no culture" bullshit, dude, the civilization of the whole white (and maybe chink) race in general is the absolute peak of our race, truly the best

youtu.be/VbxgYlcNxE8

this is maoist struggle session type shit that they are doing to the poor cameraman.

They're on the same level as bug chasers in my mind. They've fetishized racial suicide.

Wut? White people basically created the world as we know it, along with the Chinese.

nice quads bro

>8888

>what is subversion

Very well put, I'm going to borrow that one.

Witnessed

Where's all the Chinese? They're literally being forced out of their city by Chinese capital flight and cheering for it. China doesn't give a FUCK about your diversity virtue signalling or multicultural bullshit. They only care about what's best for the Chinese people.

White culture is being able to say things like "thank you for the warning, officer" and "hi, dad"

This god damn country is falling to the dogs who's only form of self thinking is deciding what color i should dye this strand of my hair.

We need a change up here. First thing to go is trudeau

Underrated

Thinking about what she said.
Basically, if you're a white male and work a normal job with normal pay, you're beyond scum because the system advantages you, and yet you're normal.
Explains a lot.

Angry squaw yelling about muh 6 gorillion missing and murdered indigenous women. Was this rally hosted by CBC radio? Nothing of news here.

It appears that the solution in many minds is to engineer "equal oppression"

nice post, a good description of the lowliest and most "innocent" acolytes of the SJW order. leading the sheeps to slaughter.

Just finished the video and honestly I feel utter disgust when looking at these people. I find them more disgusting than the fucking muslim terrorists, it's insane. I have no idea how these "fascists" that go to these protests have the ability to keep their composure when talking to these (((people))). I hope I get to witness the Day of the Rope someday, I'll die a happy man.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
Liberal whites are brainwashed by peers, schools and media into believing they have no culture and no value.
These particular liberals have NO value, true, but they extend this thinking to the rest of society and call for the dismantling of any advantages they believe only white people have because they want to cuck themselves to minorities.
It's suicidal altruism. They do it because it makes them feel good and gives them a purpose in love and makes them think they are the underdog, dismantling oppressive power structures.

Liberals are mentally ill. It's long been a cliché but it's still true. They wish for their own displacement, and ultimately extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ogCc8ObiwQ

>5) The selective function. This refers not to human choice at all but to Darwin's theory of natural selection as applied to what he called "the favored races." In short, the idea is to help things along by consciously attempting to improve the breeding stock. Schools are meant to tag the unfit - with poor grades, remedial placement, and other punishments - clearly enough that their peers will accept them as inferior and effectively bar them from the reproductive sweepstakes. That's what all those little humiliations from first grade onward were intended to do: wash the dirt down the drain.

Whites are the dirt for the current rulers.

> There will be a white ethnostate
LOL no. WHite people dont buy into that identity bullshit. If you try some white nationalists bullshit the rest of the world will make it a ruin just like Nazi Germany.
Get fucked, white trash

looks like someone's mom was

That picture isnt european.

Sage.