Hello, sir. I'm here to take your daughter to prom

Hello, sir. I'm here to take your daughter to prom.

...I think you meant the house over there.

Why is this on Sup Forums?

You're in the wrong cul-de-sac, friendo. Negros don't come here

I don't have a daughter.

Uh, you got the wrong house, sir.

My daughter isn't going to Chicago Penitentiary Centre with you Jamal so fuck off before I report you for skipping bail

Slide thread. Sage in options, please.

>whiteys worst fear

Oh, okay, just stay right there. Let me just go get my gu...daughter

Sorry dude, you must be mistaken. I sperm spinned to preclude this very moment.

I've never had any daughters.

I can neither confirm nor deny I have done this.

*Cocks shotgun*
*Aims it at nigger*
No, you're not.

Well come on in, then! Take a seat and we can talk about your college plans.

What's that? You're an aspiring musician with a mix CD? Well it's fine to keep music as a hobby, but it's important to contribute to society for your own financial well-being and to keep yourself grounded in community. Think about it while you're at the dance, and on Sunday why don't you come back over, we can ride to the Fifth Baptist Church in my Cadillac and you can meet Laura's pastor.

And keep your eye out for any misbehavior at the dance, you know some young men want to take advantage of young women. It's on your honor to stand up for them.

>Haha good one Jimbo!
*Gives hand full of candy*
>See ya next year!

I have no daughter.

>... Y-you too

I won't let my daughter date such a light skinned guy. Go get some sunlight kid.

"I've heard some funny nigger patter in my time from you door to door scam types, but this is better than the old 'please, suh, I's raisin' munny fo muh grammaw's church's rev'rend's back surgey 'cause load Jeezus testin' us' bit. Say, do you happen to have a fire mixtape? Ah, I knew you would!"

BUT MY DAUGHTER IS MY WIFE'S TRANSGENDER SON

>hello, sir. I'm here to take your daughter to prom
good, take her home too. she's not welcome in this house anymore

Get the fuck out of here, nigger, where do you even come from, we have only gypsies here, piss off.

Sage
a
g
e

Kek

Ok, son. Be gentle. What´s your degree? You know how to wear a bow tie, I like that.

Right then, Ty, here she is. She's three and insists on wearing a mermaid tail, so I'm afraid you'll be carrying her for the next several hours. I won't wait up.

>no fun allowed

In that tuxedo? get the fuck out of here faggot. real men wear notched 3 piece suits. drink a mug of bleach you absolute waste of space.

Never have a daughter

lold

Wonderful! You're obviously a based black man and not a nigger, so I have no problem with that since I'm not a suburban retard who voted for Drumpf.

look anons, i get the white knighting but who cares? we know its a slide thread but its fun. get the stick out of your asses

>we know its a slide thread but its fun. get the stick out of your asses
That attitude is why Sup Forums is shit.

>Hello, sir. I'm here to take your daughter to prom.
In that case, I have no daughter.

Co kurwa?
jak ja nie mam córki, o chuj ci chodzi bambusie?

its not politics that make pol powerful, its humor. get right user

>white knight
>for pol

Immigration center is on the other side of town you Sudanese retard

>bowtie