Its happening. And you should be very afraid of this future

Its happening. And you should be very afraid of this future.

Other urls found in this thread:

adn.com/features/article/what-wiped-out-st-matthew-islands-reindeer/2010/01/17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice flag

Easy come, easy go. There will be piles of bodies. Madagascar will close the harbours.

Africans aren't the problem. It's all the entitled dindus that are gonna be the death of humanity

We need to cut off all aid to Africa. Our food and medical aid is directly responsible for the explosive population growth. Africans prescribe to the low effort model of child rearing where they shit out as many children as they possibly can in the hopes one or two make it to adulthood. While this was all fine and good when they had upwards of a 90% mortality rate, when we intervened causing most of the children born in Africa to survive to adulthood we sowed the seeds of the massive population explosion. Cut off all aid and things will be back to normal in a decade.

>That population boom bought and paid for by the European tax payer

related

The great migration is soon to come.

>brought to you by the same dick weeds who make 100 year climate projections

Niger has a birthrate of 7.1

Thisisfine.jpg

>And you should be very afraid of this future
Why?

>Niger has a birthrate of 7.1
Wow, now I'm curious about the future of America too

what happend there?

Gee, America has so much room. Why not give it to all those poor crowded Africans?

Because nobody really wants to live in a colder version of Africa, no matter how hard they try to virtue-signal otherwise

TV was popularized and they all wanted to be stars

Reindeer ate everything.

The UN has already created a world map of unsettled regions in the Northern hemisphere where it claims all the surplus humanity can be dumped.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

adn.com/features/article/what-wiped-out-st-matthew-islands-reindeer/2010/01/17/
this

I think that is where they put reindeer on an island with no predators for shits and giggles, then when the reindeer population got too big they introduced a pack of wolves and the reindeer didn't know what wolves were so the wolves ate all the reindeer. That may be a completely different thing I am thinking of though.

Sweden (the c.u.c.k. of Europe) will open their borders to any poor hungry African child. All these new immigrants will spread throughout Europe. Europe will Africanized.

Bet they're itching to fill the Canadian countryside with writhing brown hordes.

>Gee, America has so much room. Why not give it to all those poor crowded Africans?

Nope...Every group (white, Indians, Mexicans) in America wants less niggers

Yeah, they are. I live in Nova Scotia and most of the interior is wilderness, and it was marked out on the map for settlement

>Reindeer ate everything.
Ummm everything for Africans would include the fish in the seas and the surface of Africa... world wide pollution and war would follow.

Just saying, white people are responsible for this, we're the ones who gave them medicine and modern shit when they were just in huts before, we're the ones still giving them foreign aid while they have 10 kids and their 10 kids are still gonna be starving, we're the ones who cure all of their diseases.

WE THE WEST are responsible for the explosion in african population, if we'd just kept them as slaves or never even came to sub saharan africa I bet you africa would still only have 400 million people and be full of animals and jungles.

But stupid white people always have to fuck it up with their "think of the children!" shit. Sometimes I just wish I could grow up in china or japan so I wouldn't have to be feeling terrible about how my people are responsible for the end of my race and my civilization.

Don't worry, the money for the gibs is going to run out soon (next 10-15 years tops) and then things will be fixed, albeit with great loss of life

I'm sure you're correct but I doubt we'll be asked our opinion on the matter.

Why?
Their population growth will exceed their ability to sustain themselves (a concept already becoming reality) essentially causing the genocide of themselves.
It's the most beautiful graph I've ever seen

I hope, it seems the only way for africa to stop growing in population is for the entire west to wake up and stop letting it happen. I feel like if we just cut off all aid to africa right now about 1/3 of the population would die off within 5 years

Carrying capacity. I can't wait.

The graph is wrong.

You think they'll leave those poor Africans to starve in Africa?

Sweden are useful idiots, but every European country will be forced to bend over and take it in the ass. We've been experiencing mass migration since 1945 which nobody voted for and nobody wanted. I was hearing today on the radio about how migrants don't want to come to Britain because we're seen as "racist and xenophobic" after Brexit. Anyone really think that's going to make a god damn difference? We're getting blacked whether we like it or not and nothing short of a total political overhaul or violent revolution will stop it.

Afrofuturism is real, get used to it

>Why?
When YOU have children you think about the child's future and what is best for them.

When an AFRICAN has a child they think about THEIR future and how that child can help THEM.

Niggers can't fish. Nobody fucking cares what happens to the continent of Africa.

It's a bubble that will burst.

I do take solace in the fact that darkies and ass-reaming progressive Euros see us as their enemies though. God bless every cunt that voted Brexit.

>(((UN)))

They already are

YEAH.. Dem Whiteys is GONE!

>When you can't tell the difference between Jews and whites

Please keep your opinions to yourself in future.

No, but they will eventually realise it's fruitless-
Hang on a minute.

They'll just take them into Europe.

Double famine self-induced genocide?
The only thing I hope is that my 97% white county (humble brag) stays that way when the shitstorm takes to Europe.

Africa is a lot bigger continent than Europe you idiots. Of course there is more room for growth.

>this entire thread assuming that africa's population growth is not associated with economic growth

Yeah he does and for good reason. Telling the rest of the world to import hundreds of millions of niggers is simply not going to work. Therefore they will be allowed to starve and die. If they attempt to enter civilized nations illegally they will be shot dead at the borders.

Awesome... Bungko and his three wives now make a combines income of $10 a DAY... De be RICH!!!!

>I should be afraid of 2100

Scroll back your graph to 1950, how would you have predicted 1950-2000 in the 1950s?

Friendly reminder that predictions based on trends mean absolutely jackshit and you can never predict stuff that will happen in the future. America is going to have a population boom as prosperity is returned to the people.

> le exponential growth meme

Why does anyone think this is a good model for anything long term?

>When an AFRICAN has a child they think about THEIR future and how that child can help THEM.
I dont think africans really understand the concept of future
Or at least they dont understand the intricacies

What's that?

>When an AFRICAN has a child they think about THEIR future and how that child can help THEM.

Yeah exactly, Africans have children to help their own futures, having that extra pair of hands really helps.
Unless you mean they care about the child's future
>Civil war
>Pestilence
>Famine
>A lot of death
>Draught
Oh and of course
>AIDS

European civil war when?

White man is terrified of a self-sufficient Africa as an economic power

>European civil war when?

Nope the next BIG war will be in Africa among Africans... A South African block, a Christian middle Africa and a Muslim Northern Africa. Only 6 or 7 countries will remain in all of Africa.

They are literally selling the dirt from out under their feet. When that ship has sailed they'll be even worse off than when they started.

the profits from which they can reinvest in local industries

as opposed to multinationals exporting african resources and the profits being invested in first world countries

I can admit when I'm wrong. A self sufficient Africa is ultimately better for everyone. I still assume the worst but here's to hoping they pull it off.